The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf I can't find it in me to be annoyed at Isla for her behaviour because it's completely on Sarah & Chris. You only have to see in that clip that shes rewarded by the behaviour (Sarah instantly moved her attention to Isla despite the fact she rudely interrupted) and not told that it's wrong. They'll regret it when she's older.

Reactions: 15
She's been trolling here the past few pages and it's quite obvious they're an Ingham, one of their crappy family/friends or a deluded Ifam, why are you liking her posts when she's deliberately here to tit stir?
Maybe I didn’t no that??

Oh piss off. Go talk about the family in the rave thread if you love them so much. You too Ellsbells, you like pocolo's posts within 3secs of her/him posting.
Get over yourself love. All I’m saying is you shouldn’t be talking bad about a child. Surely you have some decency in you.

Reactions: 1
She's been trolling here the past few pages and it's quite obvious they're an Ingham, one of their crappy family/friends or a deluded Ifam, why are you liking her posts when she's deliberately here to tit stir?
Trolling? I’ve made my feelings towards the parents pretty clear. But it’s ridiculous to be talking about a child badly. Like someone has already said, its the parenting that should be addressed not the child.

She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt but she still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.
Nobody is talking bad about her though, if anything, saying Isla is acting a certain way is more making a comment on Sarah and Chris's parenting skills (or lack of). I'm pretty sure everyone here understands that she's a child and therefore can't be fully blamed, and that she maybe acts that way because she's been taught to 'act up' for the camera and put on a show for the past 3/4 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What kind of piece of trash pushes back a midwife appointment so they can go on holiday? 😡
That’s if they bother coming back for the appointment. Wouldn’t put it past them.

I get why Sarah likes holidays. Holidays are the time it’s acceptable to laze around, not worry about washing and house keeping. But that’s her life everyday bloody day! What does she need a holiday for?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is no one going to give a fkin humungous wtf over that outfit for Jace? "If you think I am cute you should see my sites Isabelle, Esme and Isla" who would think that is acceptable?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What kind of piece of trash pushes back a midwife appointment so they can go on holiday? 😡
That’s if they bother coming back for the appointment. Wouldn’t put it past them.

I get why Sarah likes holidays. Holidays are the time it’s acceptable to laze around, not worry about washing and house keeping. But that’s her life everyday bloody day! What does she need a holiday for?
But won't that be noted on the midwifes records? She must have a case building against them.

Reactions: 13
She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt bushe still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.
My niece is 6 and she knows not to interrupt people etc. She is well mannered. So age doesn’t have anything to do with it .

Reactions: 24
She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt but she still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.
You've spent zero time around kids if you think it's "horrible" to say some of them are annoying 😂 end of argument.

Ps: I don't even wanna know how many people said the same about me when I was a kid because I was annoying af too 😂 only I didn't grow up thinking the world owes me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't see how they can be in denial about Jace being ginger when Esme is so beautiful.

Isla is just getting worse and worse. She is going to struggle when she is older. I cannot imagine how she is going to be as a teenager. Two teens in the house, good luck Sarah. The bike is also way too small for her.

Sarah obviously know exactly where they are going. Any guesses about where they are off to? The Christmas cottage? I doubt they will go far. Sarah will probably not feed Jace again on holiday. If he loses weight I hope the midwife tells her off.

Reactions: 13

But its a surprise... Sarah knows nothing about it... Blah blah...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone here is hating on Isla at all. Everyone here knows she’s a product of her parents and her behaviour just reflects their lazy parenting. That’s why her behaviour and lack of manners are mentioned so often.

Reactions: 18
But won't that be noted on the midwifes records? She must have a case building against them.
I assume so. I don’t know much about it but I can imagine missing an appointment isn’t taken lightly with such a young baby.

Why bother going away for such a short time with a newborn? By the time they’ve unloaded all the baby things into wherever they’re stay and set up, it’ll practically be time to pack up and head home.

Reactions: 7
Nobody is talking bad about her though, if anything, saying Isla is acting a certain way is more making a comment on Sarah and Chris's parenting skills (or lack of). I'm pretty sure everyone here understands that she's a child and therefore can't be fully blamed, and that she maybe acts that way because she's been taught to 'act up' for the camera and put on a show for the past 3/4 years.
Going on about how annoying she is? How about stating that Sarah doesn’t tell her off when she does that. Anyone twisting my words and saying I’m a fan or what not is desperate for drama. 😕 Remember these children are caught up in the consequence of their parents poor decisions, that’s going to be hard enough for them.

Yeah, lazy definitely knows they're going away. Definitely wasn't packing whilst they were at the park...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whoever asked about stats; they have stayed the same pretty much. Poor Jace was conceived for the views but he didn't have the same effect as baby Karma Fizz.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.