The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume so. I don’t know much about it but I can imagine missing an appointment isn’t taken lightly with such a young baby.

Why bother going away for such a short time with a newborn? By the time they’ve unloaded all the baby things into wherever they’re stay and set up, it’ll practically be time to pack up and head home.
I missed a midwife appointment as I was out registering my daughter. I got times muddled up, you would have thought I had fled the country! I understand the midwife had a job too do though and was extremely apologetic. I can’t imagine how it would go down with added concerns, as long as she gets a much needed break though?!

Reactions: 8
No one is hating on Isla or being nasty but you can’t watch the vlogs and not see that she is headed for some BIG problems.

Kids develop at different rates and it’s perfectly normal for them to act younger but Isla is activity encouraged by her parents for doing so. Sitting in trolleys, high chairs at 5, her babyish voice, being ‘the littlest girl’ and demanding to be carried are all indulged and praised in a way that’s not healthy. Can only imagine the fit she’d have if they ever sat her down and said you’re a big girl now you don’t need x, y and z.

Her need to be the centre of attention has just gotten worse and worse to the point where you can see how much it pissed off isabelle and Esme. I’d imagine it’s doing her no favours in school either. And it’s going to make friendships all the more difficult as she gets older.

Chris and Sarah fill her head with the idea that she’s a genius and ‘top of the class’ and ‘never wrong about anything’. That vlog where she was talking about some test her class was due to have and the highest mark in the class got, some extra reading or play time or something, and her smug ‘I’ll probably win’ attitude was awful.
She might be a brain box and if she is good for her but those two need to teach her to be humble and not to think yourself better than your peers. And they definitely need to teach her that she can be wrong, needs to work hard etc.

As for the vlogging, who knows just how badly that’s messing with her. Imagine trying to get your head around life when you’re being adored and celebrated by strangers for brushing your teeth and playing with toys. No talent, no reason for praise, just being a kid and being showered with gifts for no reason.
She’s going to have some serious problems before she’s old enough to understand any of it or do anything about it.

And all because her stupid, lazy, brain dead parents can’t get off their arse, get jobs and pay for their children like everyone else.
As annoying as she can be, she’s so young and it’s heartbreaking to think what they are doing to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Loving how Lazy is suddenly mentioning about Isabelle needing a haircut. Hi Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah, lazy definitely knows they're going away. Definitely wasn't packing whilst they were at the park...
She wasn’t, she was sat on her backside as always using the baby as an excuse that she can’t do anything. It will be left to creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crash!! There is barely a scratch on the old banger. I’ve done more damage reversing into a bush!

As for the surprise get away!! Not much of a surprise if Lazy is telling the midwife not to come until Thursday.

What a selfish man!!! Baby not gaining weight, day before at the hospital, midwife needs to come every 48 hrs but he’s booked a trip away!

I bet that went down like a lead balloon with the midwife!!!

Lazy just seams to feed,feed, feed the day the midwife comes, as when he was taken to hospital after a whole day on a photo shoot he had dropped weight! But it’s always the scales fault!!
When I read the first line I thought you was talking about Sarah. ..😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think Isla is particuly Clever my Daughter admittedly a few months older than Isla she was seven in November but is in year two just like Isla and when they go on about what a good reader she is then vlog her reading she is no better than my Daughter and her friends, also it might be different at our daughters school but the cleverest kids don't tend to get 'most Improved' the ones that have moved up levels tend to get those awards, because the cleverest are on the top tables anyway!
They are filling her head with noncence, She is not a baby they should stop treating her as one!

Reactions: 19
No one is hating on Isla or being nasty but you can’t watch the vlogs and not see that she is headed for some BIG problems.

Kids develop at different rates and it’s perfectly normal for them to act younger but Isla is activity encouraged by her parents for doing so. Sitting in trolleys, high chairs at 5, her babyish voice, being ‘the littlest girl’ and demanding to be carried are all indulged and praised in a way that’s not healthy. Can only imagine the fit she’d have if they ever sat her down and said you’re a big girl now you don’t need x, y and z.

Her need to be the centre of attention has just gotten worse and worse to the point where you can see how much it pissed off isabelle and Esme. I’d imagine it’s doing her no favours in school either. And it’s going to make friendships all the more difficult as she gets older.

Chris and Sarah fill her head with the idea that she’s a genius and ‘top of the class’ and ‘never wrong about anything’. That vlog where she was talking about some test her class was due to have and the highest mark in the class got, some extra reading or play time or something, and her smug ‘I’ll probably win’ attitude was awful.
She might be a brain box and if she is good for her but those two need to teach her to be humble and not to think yourself better than your peers. And they definitely need to teach her that she can be wrong, needs to work hard etc.

As for the vlogging, who knows just how badly that’s messing with her. Imagine trying to get your head around life when you’re being adored and celebrated by strangers for brushing your teeth and playing with toys. No talent, no reason for praise, just being a kid and being showered with gifts for no reason.
She’s going to have some serious problems before she’s old enough to understand any of it or do anything about it.

And all because her stupid, lazy, brain dead parents can’t get off their arse, get jobs and pay for their children like everyone else.
As annoying as she can be, she’s so young and it’s heartbreaking to think what they are doing to her.
I can respect this post a lot more. Holding the parents accountable instead of the children. She acts like a normal child but isn’t disciplined when she needs to be. It’s completely normal for children to want to be the centre of attention but doesn’t mean it should be praised by the parents. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
I notice the negative posts on the photographers Facebook have once again been deleted.
Was it her or the balloon lady who claimed the original posters must have been deleting them?

Reactions: 3
I notice the negative posts on the photographers Facebook have once again been deleted.
Was it her or the balloon lady who claimed the original posters must have been deleting them?
It was the photographer

Wouldn’t it be just amazing if the midwife had a child that watches them and sees it all...I’m absolutely disgusted at her reaction to not seeing the midwife until Thursday not because it means Jace is doing well it’s so she doesn’t have to feed him all the time. To me this means she wants to keep him being as small as possible and maybe even fit into all the new baby clothes she bought him! And maybe some click bait drama to throw into the equation, had to cut our getaway short as Jace isn’t doing well but we only really booked a night or two away anyway! You know yet more bullsh** that comes out those mouths...

Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to get your head around life when you’re being adored and celebrated by strangers for brushing your teeth and playing with toys. No talent, no reason for praise, just being a kid and being showered with gifts for no reason.
This. What's she going to do when she's doing daily tasks in the future and there's no praise for it? She's in for a big shock when she steps out into the real world and realizes that she's not special and there will be no silver platter.

Reactions: 8
I missed a midwife appointment as I was out registering my daughter. I got times muddled up, you would have thought I had fled the country! I understand the midwife had a job too do though and was extremely apologetic. I can’t imagine how it would go down with added concerns, as long as she gets a much needed break though?!
Part of me would love to see them miss it just to know the hell they’d come back to. Considering they were just called into the hospital and the fact they’ve had ss aware of them.

But as tit as they are, I hope they put him first and come back for it.

And bloody feed him!!!

Reactions: 7
NOTHING is ever their fault. It's always someone else's. They exaggerate everything.

Reactions: 11
4:15 this is why that kid annoys me. And no, I don't feel bad for saying it. She's annoying af. She's going to think the world owes her something when she's older and whenever she's not the center of attention she'll be prone to breakdowns.
Can someone please enlighten me as to why Isabelle is in the thumbnail?

Reactions: 2
Loving how Lazy is suddenly mentioning about Isabelle needing a haircut. Hi Sarah!
That and going for a bike ride like everyone mentioned they should do. Oh and putting Isla eating an apple in, for the sugar brigade 😂👀

Reactions: 9
That’s ridiculous. She’s just a little kid being silly and wanting to see her hair. It’s one thing to have an opinion on grown adults behaviour and life choices but when it come to young children you should just keep those horrible words to yourself.
Are you defending the Inghams here?

Isla is an annoying, spoilt brat! There I said it!
I don’t see why people feel the need to pussyfoot around children when their behavior is clearly questionable.

Having said that it is not entirely her fault at all. It’s the work of her obscene parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt but she still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.
Maybe if Sarah didn’t want people talking about her kids she shouldn’t post them for the world to see? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone ever seen the Minghams out and about? And do you reckon they get heckled? I must admit if I ever had the misfortune of bumping into creepy or lazy in Morrisons then I probably would shout something at them, not at the children obviously but if creepy was by himself. I can just imagine them thinking they are celebs in Yorkshire 😂
Yep! Chris has always got a big camera in hand with a tripod attached 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone here is hating on Isla at all. Everyone here knows she’s a product of her parents and her behaviour just reflects their lazy parenting. That’s why her behaviour and lack of manners are mentioned so often.
But what about on her birthday ‘thank you soooo much’ after every pressie 😂😂🤦‍♀️ So staged!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.