The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was the age of any of the 3 oldest girls, I’d have been absolutely mortified at just the mere thought of my mom and dad having more babies 🤢🤢🤢😂

Chris and Sarah probably put more thought into getting a new pet than they do about popping out another moneymaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think of her as very average intelligence but she's very dense and bone idle, there's nothing there - absolutely no personal growth over the years, just the same woman sitting there learning absolutely nothing new.
I actually watched one of their old vlogs from like 7 years ago last night. She actually had a beautiful little face and seemed so sweet. Their eldest 3 seemed so much happier and had lives. Doing dance shows and had friends.

Sad what one man can do to his family for sex and money and so sad she will happily go along with it and believe his crap to keep it too.

She's just become a baby machine to feed his fetish and bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why did Lazy have a face full of (terrible) makeup for this phonecall? Her hair was greasy as hell yet her face was all dolled up. On boxing day...you know the day where they unbox their presents. Even on Christmas day she wasn't made up, they weren't going out anywhere, they didnt have anyone coming around. She hadn't even washed her hair. So why did she need to put a load of makeup on to take this call?!
Fake as hell and she knows it. There wont be another baby as they'll be off travelling the world. I am convinced that this big opportunity is full time world travel, the house will go as will a few of the scrapyard vehicles and they'll set off, badly equipped and underprepared. They can't have another baby whilst the biggest baby is still tagging along with them, their very own social butterfly whose afraid of her own shadow. Until she grows up and stays home there's no room for another sprog, pop top on the van or no pop top.
Someone is sponsoring them to do this big trip, I wonder who?
Receptionists/Admin cannot access intricate notes on anyone’s medical files either. Their access card wouldn’t allow it. I know nurses who we have had to discipline because they’ve looked up bed states, medical notes innocently on other wards because their cards have been set up incorrectly. Also, most calls from NHS comes through 0300 numbers now. The Dr might want to know her whole conversation has been put up on the youtube as well as that breaches their privacy proffessionaly and otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Strange that Esme has gone quiet all of a sudden, nothing at all from her since her Boxing Day upload of her present haul.

Reactions: 20
I've been sitting on my hands since last night as there's so much I want to say about this but doing so would risk revealing myself. I had a fairly significant case against my NHS board regarding my babys death in pregnancy. It was reported in news ect and easily found online so I can't go into too much detail.

I'll say what I can and try keep it as vague as possible, in relation to the tit show they've started.

Firstly you absolutely, unequivocally, need consent to record an NHS consultant, Dr, nurse ect, I know because it's something I had to find out the legality and procedure for. They will not have told that Dr, if the call was genuine, that they were being recorded.

The consent form for sterilisation via C-section for NHS England, which is easily found on the RCOG website, has several disclaimers regarding failure rates ect. They'd find it very difficult to file a claim against them as they have been counselled at length prior to the procedure and been informed about what could go wrong. What they are claiming happened is not unknown, which is why they do histopathy.

NHS boards generally use recognisable numbers now, not "withheld", mines is an 0300 number and an automatic voicemail is left if you don't answer. I'd be surprised if their health board didn't have this.

I'd also be surprised that, if it's actually true, an NHS consultant would tell a patient information like that over the phone, and even if they did, to not have actual detail if what happened... what was the bloody point? They obviously have to cover themselves as halfwits like the Clampits will jump on anything they can to claim money. So for a thing like this to have gone wrong a couple of members of staff would be present when they were told to bear witness. They also would have been offered some form of aftercare, and an appointment as further decisions would need to be made.

All I believe they could do at this point is make a formal complaint to the NHS trust, it won't be upheld as they signed consent with disclaimer. They could complain about the way they were told, as if that did happen over the phone with no clear information, it's pretty unethical (but I've seen the NHS do far worse so nothing shocks me anymore, they do fantastic work too but unfortunately I've been through the other side which if hadn't happened my daughter would probably still be here).

They are going to attempt to capitalise on this, there will be video after video. No wonder Creepy has been so lovey dovey recently, I believe like other tattlers they were given this information days ago and sat on it for maximum impact. NHS complaints, legal cases regarding maternity care ect are an area of special interest for me, I've researched it extensively for over ten years now, and I've helped many other parents with successful cases against the NHS and other related organisations, it's not something I ever wanted to know about but sadly that's the dice life rolled at me. I do feel for anyone who is given unexpected news like this, but they were going for a reversal anyway so they should be thrilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It was mentioned in the vlog comments about the person not giving consent for their voice to be used, but judging from Creepy’s replies he says privacy doesn’t matter because it’s Sarah’s info not the person on the other end of the phone’s 🙄

But we know poor Chris does struggle understanding consent, age of consent in particular 🙊

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I’m sorry but none of this rings true with me at all !! 11wks ago they did the test she said and they decide to ring on Boxing Day to tell her to take precautions 🤦‍♀️ yes Sarah it maybe a emergency like you said but once the labs have tested and realised there is a possible issue which would have been done weeks ago they would have flagged it straight up to consultant just like when blood tests are taken !! Also the person who gave you the information over the phone when you rang back potentially is at risk of loosing her job ! No information is allowed to be given over phone due to confidentiality breech never mind going through your notes and checking for you also it would have been documented who rang you and what time 🤦‍♀️!! You could be anyone ringing so definitely I feel a confidentiality breech has happened there if this is true 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
It was mentioned in the vlog comments about the person not giving consent for their voice to be used, but judging from Creepy’s replies he says privacy doesn’t matter because it’s Sarah’s info not the person on the other end of the phone’s 🙄

But we know poor Chris does struggle understanding consent, age of consent in particular 🙊
Poor Creepy, he's so dumb, this attitude is the epitome if "duck around, find out". I can't wait for the latter.

Reactions: 21
The Dr might want to know her whole conversation has been put up on the youtube as well as that breaches their privacy proffessionaly and otherwise.
Exactly. Either way, regardless of whether or not the Inghams' account is true or untrue, they've overstepped the mark.

When Lazy did that impression of her telling Creepy to get the camera (so they could record the conversation), she whispered it to him. That suggests that the person on the other end of the phone was probably unaware that the call was about to be recorded.

I noticed that she said they were filming/recording it as evidence "mainly" to show that they were telling the truth. If that was only the main reason, why else were they recording it?

We've seen time and time again that either Sarah has a very naive and childlike understanding of what constitutes proper, irrefutable evidence or she simply tries to fool others into believing things to suit her agenda. How was that video proof? We have no idea who the caller even was, for starters.

Reactions: 26
I just don’t get it, they are the first for saying you only see 20 mins or our day so they felt the need that on Boxing Day they choose to put that in before anything to do with the kids. Go ahead and film it but leave it until you have all the answers and know what’s going to happen. They keep everything else as much as they can secret so why not that.

Reactions: 20
And then the normal vlog just starts rolling as if to say ':eek: omg guys we can get pregnant again' ... moving on... not thinking about any of the consequences of what they have just potentially caused themselves and that this is it, life carries on. Note that when Isla asks what does that mean? Sarah is all smiley but shocked 'it means we can get pregnant again'. Again, not thinking or acknowledging the serious allegations they have just made against the consultant and surgeon. It's all part of the shocking baby news plan because they think they are in a soap opera and it's just a story we need to get the viewers to believe and keep engaged. Except it's actually real-life and because they are thick as pig tit, they have probably just put themselves in even bigger pig tit and it's all going to become a bigger tit show that I'm all here for.

Reactions: 23
Even though everyone here called this right from beginning, I’m a little surprised they’ve gone down this route. They could’ve kept this private and then done a Mega POW miracle surprise pregnancy vlog once she’s up the duff again, which she will no doubt be soon 🙄

Reactions: 25
Chris, for once you are right, no one is ever going to believe this - certainly not the way the Large one has tried to portray it. The poses thumbnail- different position from the staged call. All part of the scam.

On a different note, a trampoline story came up on a UK spoof news site - had to screen shot and compare 🤣

Tattle, Tattle, Tattle…. I have so much to get done in the next few days, but there’s a ton of catching up to do on here! I reckon we’ll have a new thread for the new year 😆
Better start thinking now, you witty geniuses 🤓

Oh one last thing, and being very serious, and maybe needs a trigger warning re: failed pregnancies ⚠

With all the comments saying it’s from God, even Creepy himself said it, maybe whilst fondling his ‘rosemary beads’, others saying it’s meant to be, a gift even from her mom ‘looking down’ or something like that.

Did they say the same with the ‘miscarriage’? That it was from God?
Not wishing to start a debate on religion- God forbid ☺ but if you’re going to apply it to a potential pregnancy, it has to work the other way too.

Lastly, where’s the reference to Creepy saying his not thinning, just loves hats? And has worn the same Green crappy one for ages. Don’t the make other colors?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They don’t give two hoots about the 6 children they already have. Have they not realised that a baby doesn’t help their views? They are so irrelevant now but desperate to stay relevant.

Reactions: 26
" That might be why you have that numb patch." and Sarah saying she hadn't even thought of that. Oh duck off Sarah. How thick are you.

The numbness has f all to do with them cutting the wrong part. You had a cection you silly bleep. Have you even searched up what that involves and what they do. Or did you just agree to it to be extra?

It's major surgery. They cut through so much. Being numb after is normal. I had mine almost 11 years ago and I'm still numb and sensitive in areas despite it healing like a dream.

Hoenstly no wonder Chris is able to get away with everything he does. There's nothing between her ears. She's thick as tit
This is so true. A few years ago I stepped on a huge peice of glass. I needed several stitches. My foot is still numb to this day. The cut was bad enough that the doctor told me if it had been on a visible part of my body I'd have needed plastic surgery. A ligament isn't a nerve. It's nerves that cause numbness. Their fans don't have a brain cell between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just when you think they couldn’t go any lower. I hope the NHS sue them for defamation. They’ll have to sell the precious Taylor Swift tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.