The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this very interesting!
Recently shared on my Insta feed. Look familiar?
View attachment 2664133
Yeah you’re right! Not even a mention of presents from them. Usually they are the only other people who get them gifts.
Surely they would still get their grandchildren presents even if they had fallen out with Sarah and Chris? Makes me think Lazy and Creepy have chosen to withhold the presents from the kids and tell them they don’t have any from their grandparents

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So I haven’t watched them in ages. Esme has came up on my fyp. Her accent /voixe. It’s like fake ‼. Or has she just really changed ? Like she’s putting on the voice. Just like Sarah does
FAKE! She’s mimicking what she’s seen on TikTok

Reactions: 16
The only reason you take your dog to meet another dog to see how they get along is if your needed them to dog sit.

Jane and hi Steve always go off the radar when a big trips in the works.
Or you want the dogs to get jiggy and make you some money. I’m surprised the rancid pair haven’t bred poor Prinny in every season. Hope I’ve not given them a money making scheme they’d not noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How dare you foos from the low IQ gene pool suggest that the Inghams are not truly set for life or serious foodies. Little known trade secret - all professional videographers keep a budget sliced white loaf in their kit bag.

He definitely always keeps a spelt rye cob and artisanal pumpernickel in but we only see 20 minutes of their day. 🙄

Screenshot_20240102-185526_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder if whatever this plan is has been the final straw for Jane and Steve? They were hanging around a lot not long ago after Aurora was born so if some fall out happened it was after that.

They could also have had words about them having another baby, either they knew there were no tubes tied, they didn't agree about rushing for a reversal or this whole "mistake" with the ligament happened earlier than they are saying so Jane and Steve were already aware. Whatever it is, they were hanging around a lot more than usual probably because they know Sarah and Chris are useless parents but have since not been seen or mentioned.
They seem to be upsetting a few of their family members… Nana Jean has definitely had a falling out with Chris. Also, what’s happened to Madame Shortle?? No gifts from her this Christmas and zero mention of her shop in ages.

Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family posted:
HOW WE CELEBRATED THE START OF THE NEW YEAR!
View attachment 2664184
So desperate to show that Esme has a friend round! It’s so sad to think that is probably the first time she has had a mate over to that house. Definitely the first time Mila has ever seen anyone apart from Hi Steve and Zelda in the house.

Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if this epic new opportunity might have something to do with their 'good friends', Lottie's Mum and her partner, who might just be the kind of experienced businessman Chris would want to latch on to.

Bear with me here but cast your mind back to the gender reveal doughnut fiasco last spring....

Lottie's Mum supplied several boxes of Project D treats for the festivities, which Sarah dutifully hailed as the best donuts in the world (or something like that) and they showcased a variety of donuts including a closeup montage of donuts on a display stand.

These TikTok-famous donuts aren't cheap but there were donuts for everyone, as well as the pink & blue filled reveal ones and a giant donut filled with "Bo-enno", as Sarah put it. I recall it all feeling like an undeclared ad.

It turns out that Lottie's Mum's partner is something like 'Head of Retail' for Project D and was reportedly drafted in to help that business set up new stores and a franchise model as they're expanding rapidly at the mo.

Of course we all know what an imbecile the creepy tit-midas is (Chris), but it wouldn't surprise me if Chris was trying to tag along with Lottie's Mum and partner, with either the donut business or some other venture. Getting involved with 'mates' in a business capacity could explain why Creepy made a point of insisting that him and Sarah made this opportunity happen themselves and it didn't simply fall into their laps.

If Savannah, the ex-DPD van, doesn't come back from the workshop with a shiny new, bright pink wrap with "preeeetty" multicoloured sprinkles all over, I'll be hugely disappointed! 🍩😂
Whatever the new big "adventure of a lifetime" is ,it`ll always end up with the Inghams taking from someone. I can`t ever recall them doing a legit giveaway or donating to anyone.They come first on their list.Above family ,so called friends and aquaintances. Don`t ,at this point envisage anything or anyone ,saving their doomed channel. They could end up resembling a couple of donuts though! :)

Reactions: 17
Does the stupid fat witch think it’s a brag that they have all got up so late? Terrine I call it and it actually confirms what we kind of knew all along!

Reactions: 13
[
How dare you foos from the low IQ gene pool suggest that the Inghams are not truly set for life or serious foodies. Little known trade secret - all professional videographers keep a budget sliced white loaf in their kit bag.

He definitely always keeps a spelt rye cob and artisanal pumpernickel in but we only see 20 minutes of their day. 🙄

View attachment 2664549
Did you see how he cleared the dinner plates from the night before? I have never known anyone to clear dinner plates with their hands… and he had the cheek to say “Nasty” 🤢🤢🤢 nope, that’s just you 🥴 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.