The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear creepy talking about Sarah’s powerful thighs and what he wants her to do with them? It was the second Christmas Day vlog. Anyway I had to endure the horror so it’s only right you lot share the burden too 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Did anyone else hear creepy talking about Sarah’s powerful thighs and what he wants her to do with them? It was the second Christmas Day vlog. Anyway I had to endure the horror so it’s only right you lot share the burden too 🤣
Luckily I missed that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is so true. A few years ago I stepped on a huge peice of glass. I needed several stitches. My foot is still numb to this day. The cut was bad enough that the doctor told me if it had been on a visible part of my body I'd have needed plastic surgery. A ligament isn't a nerve. It's nerves that cause numbness. Their fans don't have a brain cell between them.
If anyone has seen the movie 127 Hours, about the hiker that had to cut his own arm off in a Utah canyon - true story, I remember the news reports - the most agonizing bit is when he has to cut the ligament, not how he forcibly broke his arm and hacked through it to free himself after days stuck by that boulder.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The situation just gets weirder after having time to think about it.

If it was always going to get sent off for testing, she would have been told that and told to use contraception until getting the all clear. So there would be no urgency in letting her know that it hadn't worked. The wait time would have been so long that most people would have chased it up by now if they were expecting a result.

An emergency in the NHS is something life threatening, not that on that one day Sarah might get pregnant.

They did not receive the results on Boxing day, they didn't on Christmas day, unlikely on Christmas eve (Sunday) or the Saturday, for something very routine and non urgent. So whoever did get the results back had them at least 3+ days before so it could wait another day to get in touch with her. There would be no point the person rushing around emailing people to try and find out more, because there would be no one working to check those emails.

Secretaries/admin staff would not have been in work, so it makes no sense who the person was that she spoke to. Same with the doctor later. Any consultants would be more likely on call than in work full time, and are contacted about emergencies only. Not some woman who wants to know something about some results about something that happened nearly 3 months ago. There would be some registrar responsible for the whole department plus emergencies. It's a small hospital/trust and will probably be running on bare minimum staff on a good day never mind over Christmas.

They do not want to admit mistakes on the phone, especially as on boxing day the staff in question would not have had chance to seek advice on what to say. Another big reason is it leaves them open to it being recorded just like Chris and Sarah have claimed to do, before anyone seems to have any facts and information being given by someone who has no idea what is actually going on. Even if they decide it's a miracle, damaging the wrong thing during surgery could still have affected recovery, led to increased pain, have implications for a future pregnancy. If they were to say they still want the tubes tied it would then be another operation and further recovery that should have been unnecessary. So either way, the NHS trust/staff would have to approach this more formally than has been implied.

Saying that her going to hospital appointments will prove they are telling the truth - she was already supposed to have more appointments about the forgotten cyst. So her being at the hospital proves nothing. They like to hide the camera and film what they can of the children in hospital, but never for Chris or Sarah so no one will ever know why she is there.
I too had forgotten about the cyst. It will be so upset and ‘weeping’ all over the place.

When I ring my local hospital I get put through to the switchboard
Then they transfer to a specific department
That department wouldn’t of been open
And I doubt Brenda on switchboard is also a part time gynaecologist…..
I’m crying more than ever before. That takes some doing. You’re a tattler and a half. Doubting ‘Brenda on the switchboard is also a part time gynaecologist’. Honestly, love I’ve been lucky to survive that one. Hope to hear more from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As weird as it all sounds, I don’t think they are lying about the phone call or the mistake in procedure…I’m not sure how they can be with having the call recorded on the vlog, and she probably is correct, with results back in someone’s hand a hospital probably can sit on that information when there is a chance of conception so close to a C-section…

However, that’s does not mean there is not much to discuss..

Surely if there is an accident pregnancy, their must be a lot of risk involved, all this “An act of God” “Irish twin joy” is just such non-educated bull, you are talking about a pregnancy with new and not fully healed 8 week c-section scar and whey could be a vital cut internal ligament, sounds pretty horrific to me!

Even at best case scenario and there is no pregnancy, this does not all sound like a easy fix.

Creepy in a back ground with his manipulation and gas lighting, on the day that she finds out a real risk to her body, possible viable or non viable pregnancy, telling her he doesn’t think she has ever looked more beautiful, reminding her how he will love bomb her if she is with child…

Sitting having a conversation with Isla off the back off that phone call about her and her dad needing to use contraception as she can still get pregnant…So she still believes in the Elf and Santa but also included in conversation of her mum and dads sex life…

It’s all just so fucked up!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just because they're as thick as tree trunks, doesn't make them powerful or strong, Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#320 Lazy’s tubes haven’t been tied. Only the front of Creepy’s hair has been dyed 😂

Getting a thread suggestion in early because this one’s moving fast! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm late to the boxing day miracle 😂 ...retired RGN here. During tubal ligation - a small portion of fallopian tube is taken for histopathology - to check they have tied the correct tube and not a piece of connective tissue. Histopathology are well known for being slow to identify normal tissue as they're busy identifying cancers etc. It seems the results are back and one of the fallopian tube samples is not a fallopian tube - but, connective tissue. Previously, there has been many a court case where after sterilisation, women have found themselves pregnant - hence the practice of taking part of the tube during sterilisation........

Reactions: 30
I don't think there would ever be any question of malpractice- regardless of whether the story was true or not.
Cutting a ligament seems to be a known risk/complication of the surgery. The fact that they send samples off to confirm that is fallopian tube, shows they know it could happen. Sarah and Chris would also know this, is it would have been explained to them beforehand. Sarah said she was worried about what they were going to tell her they had found, confirming she had retained the information they has taken samples.
Even if the story is true, it's in no way an emergency and would never result in a surprise pregnancy as they would have been told to use contraception, so if she is pregnant, it's because they've failed to listen. It's not an act of god, just a common complication.

Receptionists wouldn't be working on boxing day (again, if true) she probably phoned the ward and it was a nurse/midwife who answered the phone, who would have been able to find her file. They could be seriously disciplined for not only looking up the information of someone not in their care, but then giving confidential information over the phone to what could have been anyone.
I imagine the midwives on the ward would be ‘pushed’ to find the time to access files from three months ago, even for the right honourable Lady Ingham of Farble. More likely the porter read an article from last weeks paper about this happening to a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What if it turns out to be a set up but they set up the set up so they can blame trolls, claim they’re not safe anymore in the uk, sell the house and duck off travelling all year

Reactions: 20
Just had a horrible thought, what if they do go travelling full time AND get pregnant? Just because they shouldn't do both, doesn't mean they won't. They were really not happy about the amount of appointments they had in the last pregnancy (and even at that missed some), but they knew they were on the radar after ignoring proper medical care during the previous pregnancy. They would need to make themselves known at some point to give birth in hospital so it was unavoidable.

If she never had her tubes tied in the first place, there is no actual real follow up appointments to be had about it so nothing to miss.

Whilst cutting it fine at times they have always been back home around the time of the birth so I don't know how far they actually would push it, but with Chris getting more and more erratic as time goes on and believing only he knows best about everything, it's not something I would entirely rule out either.
You lot today. ‘Despite cutting it fine’ appears what the surgeon did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What if it turns out to be a set up but they set up the set up so they can blame trolls, claim they’re not safe anymore in the uk, sell the house and duck off travelling all year
This might be what the “big thing” is that they claim to be doing at the beginning of next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think that this Vlogmas was the worse they have ever put out, I didn’t think it was at all Christmassy and creepy said it was going to be so busy and banging did he forget to upload those ones because the only thing they did was go Disney 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just because they're as thick as tree trunks, doesn't make them powerful or strong, Chris
I bet the mummy’s boy has a fantasy about being dominated by an Amazonian type woman🤣 he’s welcome to come round here. I’ll happily kick duck out of him purely for shits and giggles 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They don’t think about anything or the consequences, do they? Isla is already a mess from the mental stimulation deprivation from her parents and emotionally they are all on the edge. Imagining bombarding them with these “I’m not having more children because my tubes have been tied”, bawling her eyes out about it to the Boxing Day miracle of still being able to conceive.

These kids are more mentally fucked than we realise.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What a waste of a trip to Scotland, sitting around in pj's every single day, ( surrounded by cheap tat) with an occasional dip in the hot tub. Might as well stayed at home. Creepy spouting how he loves Scotland but from what I've seen not one of them went for a walk,which reminds me - who was taking the dog out?
Super duper vlogmas? I think not , more of a borefest

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All jokes aside, and IF Sarah even had this procedure done, the fact Chris is already creeping around her affectionately in order to put a bun in the oven so soon after a c-section is just madness. If Sarah does get pregnant anytime soon, surely that puts her at a massive fatality risk given that her body is still recovering from the c-section? Chris really does not care about her. Just himself. Chris, when you read this (not if), please have enough of a brain cell to realise that if your wife gets pregnant, it could kill her. Chill dude. Also, keep that ring doorbell on incase the predator hunters come a’knocking 😁

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.