The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄🙄 if she is pregnant again.
I thought she'd use the "I've 'just' had a baby" line for at least 2 years to get out of having sex with the greasy, smelly creep and be quite happily turning a blind eye to whatever is happening at these 'meetings' and when he is 'editing'.

The poor ifam probably thought all the pregnancy, birth and medical crap was done once Aurora was born and there'd just be the fake reversal to hear about. Now it looks like this miracle will lead to endless hospital and pregnancy chat when there's a lull in shopping and holiday content.

How will all this work into their mega plans for next year? It sounds like investigations need to take place so they can't just swan off for 90% of the year or will this be some OMG clickbait that will be forgotten about when it's not convenient to their running away plans?

Reactions: 18
I know, but in my professional opinion without diagnosing anyone, I think the abuse that is going on in that family is a different kind. But that is just my opinion and whatever is going on, it is awful either way.
I'm not going to diagnose them either. However, there's a very strange preoccupation with illness and being a medical environments. Particularly with creepy. He THINKS he's medically trained but was only a receptionist. He gets off on hospital environments which is a massive red flag. He constantly gets into conflict with HCPs and is overbearing towards the other members of the family in medical situations. I don't think it's lazy who drives these medical dramas. Its entirely creepy. He has removed each members medical autonomy. Including Lazy's.

Reactions: 25
I doubt she's pregnant, she'd have to have sex with him for a start and she's repulsed by him

I think he's been having a breakdown for the last year or so, I expect it will get worse. I've believed for a long time that he has an addiction to prescription drugs. In past vlogs we've seen many packets of prescription drugs for a seemingly healthy male, plus all his trips to A&E and the doctors for any sort of pain problems, the late nights and the napping in the day. This is all him answering on Youtube pretending to be Sarah, none of the language is her style, he's putting a few xx on the end to make it look convincing but I am sure she's fed up to the back teeth of him and his scammy ways making them all look fools and he's having to deal with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think there would ever be any question of malpractice- regardless of whether the story was true or not.
Cutting a ligament seems to be a known risk/complication of the surgery. The fact that they send samples off to confirm that is fallopian tube, shows they know it could happen. Sarah and Chris would also know this, is it would have been explained to them beforehand. Sarah said she was worried about what they were going to tell her they had found, confirming she had retained the information they has taken samples.
Even if the story is true, it's in no way an emergency and would never result in a surprise pregnancy as they would have been told to use contraception, so if she is pregnant, it's because they've failed to listen. It's not an act of god, just a common complication.

Receptionists wouldn't be working on boxing day (again, if true) she probably phoned the ward and it was a nurse/midwife who answered the phone, who would have been able to find her file. They could be seriously disciplined for not only looking up the information of someone not in their care, but then giving confidential information over the phone to what could have been anyone.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why did Lazy have a face full of (terrible) makeup for this phonecall? Her hair was greasy as hell yet her face was all dolled up. On boxing day...you know the day where they unbox their presents. Even on Christmas day she wasn't made up, they weren't going out anywhere, they didnt have anyone coming around. She hadn't even washed her hair. So why did she need to put a load of makeup on to take this call?!
Fake as hell and she knows it. There wont be another baby as they'll be off travelling the world. I am convinced that this big opportunity is full time world travel, the house will go as will a few of the scrapyard vehicles and they'll set off, badly equipped and underprepared. They can't have another baby whilst the biggest baby is still tagging along with them, their very own social butterfly whose afraid of her own shadow. Until she grows up and stays home there's no room for another sprog, pop top on the van or no pop top.
Someone is sponsoring them to do this big trip, I wonder who?

Reactions: 25
Well they have certainly given Tattle the best Christmas present! Lies so elaborate they give anyone with half a brain cell reason to challenge it. Well done Inghams, you have truly surpassed yourself with your narcissistic and horrible behaviour towards the NHS. Somethings don’t need saying, let’s hope karma has the final word…

Reactions: 32
And OCD and dyslexia that just disappeared
His hair looks like a Jaffa cake
---
I don’t think either Chris or Sarah have munchausen by proxy tbh. I think they are just narcissistic, manipulative control freaks. I know they make up stuff, but I think they are compulsive liars and want the attention more than anything.
And the shock value for views and money

• Haha
Reactions: 18
aside from all the ‘medical negligence’ nonsense, are people really out here having sex within 3 months of birth, with c-section wounds etc. I just find that in itself horrendously disturbing. To let people speculate of a possible pregnancy would imply they’ve been getting jiggy much earlier than towards the end of the recommended recovery period. Maybe I’m a prude, I wouldn’t say so, but I just think it’s really grim and speaks to their strange nature. Those kids must see and hear some bizarre things (not just sex… plotting an soap worthy storyline for one) they have no privacy, they are all together 24/7 with no outside influences unless it’s one of their minions kissing their arse or blindly attacking others for pointing out the obvious. Those two are what happens when you give a mummy’s boy and a chav a bit of unchecked fame and money and become addicted to it. No limits to what they will concoct to keep the ‘dream’ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IF they are telling the truth I think they found out at an in person appointment a few weeks ago (about the time Chris started getting all sickly sweet with Sarah) and they recorded the audio on a phone which is why they couldn’t show Sarah on the phone, these meetings Chris has been going off to will be then trying to get representation to sue and look into there options, I don’t think she’s pregnant yet but now he knows he got his way all along he’s all over her and his ego is boosted, this is all a what if tho as im not convinced it’s true
How can she be pregnant? given the supposed lump/tumour/growth/cyst in her vag that required c-section delivery of this baby. According to the drama queen it was obstructing the exit so unless Chris has a teeny tiny weeny how's it even getting in to impregnate 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
aside from all the ‘medical negligence’ nonsense, are people really out here having sex within 3 months of birth, with c-section wounds etc. I just find that in itself horrendously disturbing. To let people speculate of a possible pregnancy would imply they’ve been getting jiggy much earlier than towards the end of the recommended recovery period. Maybe I’m a prude, I wouldn’t say so, but I just think it’s really grim and speaks to their strange nature. Those kids must see and hear some bizarre things (not just sex… plotting an soap worthy storyline for one) they have no privacy, they are all together 24/7 with no outside influences unless it’s one of their minions kissing their arse or blindly attacking others for pointing out the obvious. Those two are what happens when you give a mummy’s boy and a chav a bit of unchecked fame and money and become addicted to it. No limits to what they will concoct to keep the ‘dream’ alive.
I don’t think it’s bad to have sex within 3 months of giving birth, I had 2 c sections and there was no recommended time to wait, it was when I felt up to it and was certainly weeks rather than months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its clear as day they have financial issues no matter what chris likes to portray.

This whole vlogmas has been an absolute crap fest.

But in the past month weve been told they might want to sell their house, theyve got izzy and esme back doing youtube videos. Likely attempting to sue the nhs.... any more money making schemes?

Rather than take actual responsibility and be grown adults and face the reality of their situation they attempt to find scheming ways around it. Maybe chris and sarah if you woke up and stopped living in fantasy land people wouldnt call out your clear nonsence.

IN terms of fhe christmas gifts it appears ESME is the only real one who got things she actually wanted. Why not allow isla the bedroom makeover you promised her. Help her find her identity rather than have the poor child stuck. She clearly likes baking and food so why not nuture that.

Why not instead of going off in that danm van which we all know you will be to some bloody cold place with children whos skin youve already damaged. take a 2 week holiday on a plane and get back to some normal routine that actually makes you relateable and give the kids somethings they actually benefit from because lets be honest here they dont actually give a crap about these travel plans because you dont actually do anything substantial in the countries you visit which is odd considerng your apparently homeschooling your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How can she be pregnant? given the supposed lump/tumour/growth/cyst in her vag that required c-section delivery of this baby. According to the drama queen it was obstructing the exit so unless Chris has a teeny tiny weeny how's it even getting in to impregnate 😭
You've answered your own question there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Quite. And the fact they are discussing such intimate and graphic info is wild.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well they have certainly given Tattle the best Christmas present! Lies so elaborate they give anyone with half a brain cell reason to challenge it. Well done Inghams, you have truly surpassed yourself with your narcissistic and horrible behaviour towards the NHS. Somethings don’t need saying, let’s hope karma has the final word…
This is what’s so worrying about this situation, anyone who knows it’s all lies he blocks, calls them 🤡 and haters, yet anyone who agrees he sends them hearts and kisses, he’s filtering out the vulnerable viewers so he can target them directly

Just had a horrible thought, what if they do go travelling full time AND get pregnant? Just because they shouldn't do both, doesn't mean they won't. They were really not happy about the amount of appointments they had in the last pregnancy (and even at that missed some), but they knew they were on the radar after ignoring proper medical care during the previous pregnancy. They would need to make themselves known at some point to give birth in hospital so it was unavoidable.

If she never had her tubes tied in the first place, there is no actual real follow up appointments to be had about it so nothing to miss.

Whilst cutting it fine at times they have always been back home around the time of the birth so I don't know how far they actually would push it, but with Chris getting more and more erratic as time goes on and believing only he knows best about everything, it's not something I would entirely rule out either.

Reactions: 19
" That might be why you have that numb patch." and Sarah saying she hadn't even thought of that. Oh duck off Sarah. How thick are you.

The numbness has f all to do with them cutting the wrong part. You had a cection you silly bleep. Have you even searched up what that involves and what they do. Or did you just agree to it to be extra?

It's major surgery. They cut through so much. Being numb after is normal. I had mine almost 11 years ago and I'm still numb and sensitive in areas despite it healing like a dream.

Hoenstly no wonder Chris is able to get away with everything he does. There's nothing between her ears. She's thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she played the phone call for all of YT to hear, lets say this IS genuine, and lets say the person she was speaking with gave out to much information over the phone or she wasn't authorised at all to give out any information at all!! Now I'm not saying this would happen, but we all remember the Australian journalists who tricked that nurse into giving out information about the Royals, she took her own life ... They are playing with peoples jobs, lives and emotions, if this is true, surely something this private & personal should be kept off YT!!!
They don't care about anyone other than themselves, not even their children. Will happily throw anyone under a bus if it means they can benefit from it. Chris and Sarah really are well suited.

• Heart
You’d think they would come up with a better lie to explain why they aren’t going back to America again in 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hoenstly no wonder Chris is able to get away with everything he does. There's nothing between her ears. She's thick as tit
I think of her as very average intelligence but she's dense and bone idle, there's nothing there - absolutely no personal growth over the years, just the same woman sitting there learning absolutely nothing new.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.