The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to offend anyone but they certainly seem to have picked up a lot of devout religious types who are claiming this turn of events as a sign of divine intervention and apparently not just as a turn of phrase. I think some of them will be genuinely disappointed if another baby doesn't follow.

Just leaving a few vlog comments here.

Screenshot_20231229-092425_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-092434_Chrome.jpg

-----‐--------

Screenshot_20231229-093046_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-093428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-093351_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-093022_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Also they are saying they called the hospital and some random worker accessed her medical records, aren’t staff only allowed to access records of patients in their care? So not only is she saying the hospital messed up she’s also trying to get a receptionist fired
When I ring my local hospital I get put through to the switchboard
Then they transfer to a specific department
That department wouldn’t of been open
And I doubt Brenda on switchboard is also a part time gynaecologist…..

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I don’t think either Chris or Sarah have munchausen by proxy tbh. I think they are just narcissistic, manipulative control freaks. I know they make up stuff, but I think they are compulsive liars and want the attention more than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she played the phone call for all of YT to hear, lets say this IS genuine, and lets say the person she was speaking with gave out to much information over the phone or she wasn't authorised at all to give out any information at all!! Now I'm not saying this would happen, but we all remember the Australian journalists who tricked that nurse into giving out information about the Royals, she took her own life ... They are playing with peoples jobs, lives and emotions, if this is true, surely something this private & personal should be kept off YT!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I live in a different country but they simply will not tell you anything over the phone here. I’ve had some serious test results come back a couple times, been called by a nurse to come in and discuss, only for them to tell me that my results were great and I had nothing to worry about lol. Even with good or essentially „no“ results, I’ve asked them to just tell me on the phone and they said they weren’t allowed. Now this may or may not be as strict in other countries, but I am sure with a serious situation like this one, no one would deal with this over the phone. And especially not a receptionist. I accidentally called the hospital just after office hours once, to ask for the name of a doctor who’s treated me in the emergency room, as I had to fill out an accident report, and even then the receptionist told me politely that it wasn’t office hours and to call back in the morning lmaoo. No way would they deal with anything on Boxing Day. Admin people, even at the hospital, are most likely off.
I just can’t with them. It’s getting very out of hand. I can only repeat what I’ve said before but I hope they get serious consequences for this.

Reactions: 26
In addition, IF this really happened, there’s no way a hospital would deal with this so casually as a situation like this could get them sued, no? It is a very big mistake to make, there’s no way you’d just get a phone call to say „this may have happened but we will let you know for sure later“
What??

Reactions: 31
To those who were talking about Creepy’s eyes, I think it was @Danielleintheusa who posted some pics of his eyes on the last thread. His pupils were massive and really looked like he was on something!

Reactions: 20
Shows how little they actually do know, that medical professional has every right to asks for that to be taken down (if true). It’s her voice that is presented in the call and that’s enough. I doubt they were even aware of being recorded in the first place. Again, if true, they don’t want to be messing with the NHS.

I love that Katrina has said what she has - have they had a falling out I wonder 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Hey Lazy... there's one way you can PROVE you're not lying. And you've done this before when you've been called a liar for your fake loe birthweight babies claims. Post the bit on your discharge letter where it shows the procedures carried out. It will include the sterilisation was carried out. If they did it it would be documented on the discharge letter they gave you as you left. That should be very easy to do if you're telling the truth.

Reactions: 30
We all know he's a nonce, he doesn't need to make thus much effort with his hair to prove it. OMGEEE guyzz his hair is deffo giving that pervert at the back of the bus vibes, dressed in a beige dirty mac with a newspaper over his knob hiding his boner as he watches all the girls getting on and off the bus. Also those bobbly jumpers he has started wearing are disgusting.

This man is definitely smelly.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think either Chris or Sarah have munchausen by proxy tbh. I think they are just narcissistic, manipulative control freaks. I know they make up stuff, but I think they are compulsive liars and want the attention more than anything.
Attention is the driving force in Munchasens

Reactions: 18
If Sarah thinks that this is "The most shocking news" "The most shocking phone call" imagine if she gets a cancer diagnosis (yes l got mine via a phone call from my GP), a botched tubal ligation procedure can at least be dealt with fairly easily and is not life threatening/life limiting. If this is the worst phone call of her life l have no words for the self centred drama queen, there are far worse things.
Screenshot_20231229_213436_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In addition, IF this really happened, there’s no way a hospital would deal with this so casually as a situation like this could get them sued, no? It is a very big mistake to make, there’s no way you’d just get a phone call to say „this may have happened but we will let you know for sure later“
What??
Agree 100%. If they thought they committed medical malpractice they'd discuss it with their own NHS lawyers first, then Sarah would be brought in and told in a controlled manner, in person.

Their version is that they got a call over Christmas - with no advance warning - saying "we don't have all the facts yet but SURPRISE we think we committed medical malpractice but we are currently emailing a few people to see for sure, also you might be pregnant SOZ, LOL!"

Then fat Saz - needing no time to process this- immediately looks into the camera and says "Comment down below if the NHS ever phoned you to immediately admit liability for medical malpractice, despite also not having established whether they definitely did or not"

Literally. Never. Happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sarah Ingham is a big massive liar.

After I gave birth to my daughter I suffered a “mild” prolapse to my uterus. It’s all sorted now after physio. But those first few weeks after I gave birth were hell. I couldn’t walk, sneeze, cough, you name it.

If they had cut through the main ligament holding her uterus up, she would 1000% know about it. Either that or her “cyst” was actually a prolapse and she would then be none the wiser to having the ligament cut.

Prolapses are normal and common, she says she’s open and honest but as someone who’s been in that situation, it’s so obvious to me now that she’s lying. Although my issue was resolved, my daughter is now 4.5 and I still get terrible back ache due to weak muscles from it all. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 28
So she played the phone call for all of YT to hear, lets say this IS genuine, and lets say the person she was speaking with gave out to much information over the phone or she wasn't authorised at all to give out any information at all!! Now I'm not saying this would happen, but we all remember the Australian journalists who tricked that nurse into giving out information about the Royals, she took her own life ... They are playing with peoples jobs, lives and emotions, if this is true, surely something this private & personal should be kept off YT!!!
I remember this story, it stuck in my mind because it really highlights what some people see as a joke has serious consequences for others

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Attention is the driving force in Munchasens
I know, but in my professional opinion without diagnosing anyone, I think the abuse that is going on in that family is a different kind. But that is just my opinion and whatever is going on, it is awful either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just can’t imagine that her first thought was to film the call so they can use it all for content! You just wouldn’t be doing that.

They’ve had this thought up for a while, Vlogmas didn’t bring in the views so they need something to hold people long enough before they run away again. The way things were going, they’d have dropped into the low 30s or even lower now that Christmas is over and done with. If she has fallen out with Katrina and Nana or even Steve and Jane at this stage, I hope someone calls them out on this one.

Reactions: 28
Every time you watch the news there are articles about waiting lists for very important ops, dr’s on strike, people crying because they can’t get an appointment with their GP, but we are supposed to believe that on Boxing Day the hospital felt it was so important and such an emergency that a fat bint might get pregnant they rang her 🤨
So she hasn’t been able to get hold of anyone at the hospital… but she did speak to someone at the hospital to confirm her results? Which is it Big Saz?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IF they are telling the truth I think they found out at an in person appointment a few weeks ago (about the time Chris started getting all sickly sweet with Sarah) and they recorded the audio on a phone which is why they couldn’t show Sarah on the phone, these meetings Chris has been going off to will be then trying to get representation to sue and look into there options, I don’t think she’s pregnant yet but now he knows he got his way all along he’s all over her and his ego is boosted, this is all a what if tho as im not convinced it’s true

Reactions: 29
To those who were talking about Creepy’s eyes, I think it was @Danielleintheusa who posted some pics of his eyes on the last thread. His pupils were massive and really looked like he was on something!
He was hammered. Me think they protest too much about their drinking.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.