The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd watch Isabelle's haul, not a stocking haul, but as she kept referring to it, stockings, plural. The girl really is dull as dish water. I mean 1, it was a sack, 2 if it had of been a stocking, when referring to it, you'd certainly wouldn't keep saying stockings. She didn't seem to get a lot in the "stockings" all things considering. I wonder why she had to get hers out before Esme?

Reactions: 22
Did she not say that after giving birth to the newest addition that she needed a MRI to see what the cyst was attached too and then a operation would be needed(because its rare and never been seen before).

But the cyst has never been mentioned since

Reactions: 32
Did she not say that after giving birth to the newest addition that she needed a MRI to see what the cyst was attached too and then a operation would be needed(because its rare and never been seen before).

Lazy - The medical marvel herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What if it turns out to be a set up but they set up the set up so they can blame trolls, claim they’re not safe anymore in the uk, sell the house and duck off travelling all year
She ruined that opportunity though by saying she called the hospital back herself and they confirmed everything.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else hear creepy talking about Sarah’s powerful thighs and what he wants her to do with them? It was the second Christmas Day vlog. Anyway I had to endure the horror so it’s only right you lot share the burden too 🤣
Everything I know about these two's sex lives is against my will 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else hear creepy talking about Sarah’s powerful thighs and what he wants her to do with them? It was the second Christmas Day vlog.
Yep. "Powerful thighs" is one of the answers in the Cards Against Humanity game Creepy got for Christmas. I think he was showing her a card or two off-camera, building himself a fantasy scenario.

I'm not surprised that he's into that game but, as usual, he's years late. I'd be curious to know which version he has and who he's going to play it with, not just because he has no mates. A lot of them are dark, twisted, very un-PC and unsuitable for the whole family.

He's probably hoping to play with Mummy & Daddy and all the family at his grand New Year's bash, trying to recreate the uproar and controversy of the Pieface incident.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The tubal litigation is NOT where the numbness is coming from. The numbness is a side effect of the epidural from the CS you insisted on having because your fanny was falling out!!
---
Did anyone else hear creepy talking about Sarah’s powerful thighs and what he wants her to do with them? It was the second Christmas Day vlog. Anyway I had to endure the horror so it’s only right you lot share the burden too 🤣
Well that’s me just been put clean off my cheese board 😂 if her thighs are as big and meaty as her arms and hands then she must be like Thor and could crack walnuts with them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just catching up, their
IMG_0032.png
Xmas dinner 🤣😂 they want folk to believe they are well off 😂🤣 they are as skint AF 😂 Mingham Skanks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep. "Powerful thighs" is one of the answers in the Cards Against Humanity game Creepy got for Christmas. I think he was showing her a card or two off-camera, building himself a fantasy scenario.

I'm not surprised that he's into that game but, as usual, he's years late. I'd be curious to know which version he has and who he's going to play it with, not just because he has no mates. A lot of them are dark, twisted, very un-PC and unsuitable for the whole family.

He's probably hoping to play with Mummy & Daddy and all the family at his grand New Year's bash, trying to recreate the uproar and controversy of the Pieface incident.
Cards Against Humanity used to be our favourite New Year’s Eve game a few years ago. Definitely not suitable for kids though and I wouldn’t dream of playing it with my parents. I’d cringe myself inside out 🤣

Reactions: 16

I don't even think it's a cyst. The amount of children she's given birth to ide say it was a prolapse. Hence the talk of having her tubes tied. I don't think anyone around her mentioned about her having too many children. Why would her family and imaginary friends be saying this when she's married to Mr 10K a day? That's something a caring and concerned member would say to a woman who cannot afford the children she already has. I bet it was spoke about medically by midwives and doctors because her fanny is falling apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't even think it's a cyst. The amount of children she's given birth to ide say it was a prolapse. Hence the talk of having her tubes tied. I don't think anyone around her mentioned about her having too many children. Why would her family and imaginary friends be saying this when she's married to Mr 10K a day? That's something a caring and concerned member would say to a woman who cannot afford the children she already has. I bet it was spoke about medically by midwives and doctors because her fanny is falling apart.
It was most definitely a prolapse. My dad is a consultant and he said months ago it’s not a cyst it’s a prolapse. I also have worked in the NHS legal field and I can tell you now they don’t have a leg to stand on. It is VERY difficult to lodge a legal claim with the NHS. Anyone that does get a malpractice claim have had the most awful time and deserve every penny in my opinion because before they get it there is DEFINITE fault. Some people have been through real trauma at the hands of the NHS. She has had multiple kids and her kids have had multiple appointments and I can bet they don’t even pay in the right amount tax wise to say they deserve it. The NHS is not an infinite resource contrary to the Inghams beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What a waste of a trip to Scotland, sitting around in pj's every single day, ( surrounded by cheap tat) with an occasional dip in the hot tub. Might as well stayed at home. Creepy spouting how he loves Scotland but from what I've seen not one of them went for a walk
Think I can speak for all us Scots when I say the feeling is definitely not reciprocated, and I'm very glad they're not coming out of their hovel and tainting our air. Looking forward to them going back over the wall so we can relax again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe what they said happened is true but I know it didn't happen how they represented it. If this is a know complication, which is why they took the sample in the first place, it really isn't the big shock they have tried to make out. They would have know this was a possibility before the procedure.

They just lie about everything because they think everyone in the world is as stupid as their vulnerable ifam.

I can't help shake the feeling that she didn't get them tied in the first place. That this is all some elaborate lie for views. Something is off big time.

I'm not familiar with this family but, the husband is seriously creepy.......is he trying to fool everyone that he's a brunette??? .....and what's that comb over all about?????????? Urgh - I cannot believe he's fathered so many money makers children !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it did happen, they definitely faked how they were told about it. I've got a feeling they knew already and that's why creepy Chris has been giddy cause he's trying to get her pregnant. They're both too thick to realise it may mean complications if she's not been checked over yet.

OR she's pregnant already and that's why she didn't mind her massive tummy being in those Christmas Day shots, cause in her mind as soon as she is pregnant it's a baby bump and not her fat gut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So will todays vlog be them packing up and going home because they’ve got an emergency hospital appointment that was booked in on that phone call? Doubt it

Reactions: 13
I'm not familiar with this family but, the husband is seriously creepy.......is he trying to fool everyone that he's a brunette??? .....and what's that comb over all about?????????? Urgh - I cannot believe he's fathered so many money makers children !!!!!
Buckle up @evoway13 ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused about this person that Sarah supposedly spoke to, when she called the hospital....

Sarah said that this person asked why they'd even sent away for a histopathology report in the first place, as if they were surprised......yet people here have advised that samples are taken routinely.

Why take samples as a matter of course but not follow up the results? Am I missing something here? Why would the hospital be surprised that samples were studied?

At this point, it wouldn't even surprise me if they were laying the groundwork for getting a surrogate due to Sarah’s bits & bats being so knackered, as mad as that sounds. Nothing is off the cards with this pair.

• Haha
So will todays vlog be them packing up and going home because they’ve got an emergency hospital appointment that was booked in on that phone call? Doubt it
I think they'd be leaving today maybe. Sarah said they were having a new year eve party at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.