The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’ve definitely lost a piggie, they’ve kept that one quiet & bet they are hoping no one notices. I cannot believe that’s the only hay they have in the entire cage either, Guinea pigs are constant grazers & shouldn’t need to jump into a small, high sided box for the sake of not wanting to clean up their muck 😡 You can tell they aren’t handled very much, incredibly skittish. My boys came running up the door every feeding session with excitement for their veg. If they last into spring/summer I’d be very surprised :(

IMG_9070.jpeg

---
Curtains closed behind Sarah - that means the kids are roaming around in the back of the motorhome.
IMG_9071.jpeg

I can’t believe Chris saying doesn’t really drink with all those spirits that I’ve seen in pics above! Sarah is breastfeeding so have much or has Izzy turned to drinking to get through the boredom of the Ingham household.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
They read here- they will either be on their way home now after seeing what’s been put about weirdo hunters or will have the trampoline police on speed dial

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked at booking for Mr Ruth and I to go on a forest holiday with ralfy(Bella!) …..there’s no way on earth they’ve paid for this weekend! I looked at going in may for our wedding anniversary and it was nearly £1k for just us!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they could sell up, they will lose money on that house for sure. They overpaid massively!

I wish Chris would figure out his sales pitch. One day he is saying he doesn’t have to work and the next it’s that no one else could cope with the workload he has. In reality, we all know he HAS to work and isn’t getting paid well for what he is doing. Most people are on paid annual leave now for Christmas (don’t come at me, I know plenty of people aren’t and lots still have to work Christmas), whereas this clown has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and can never afford to take time of. I would much rather be sat in the matrix, getting promotions, pay rises, sick pay, holiday pay, pensions etc than doing what they do; no privacy, no time off, all for very little monetary return and no achievement or progression.
I get 13 weeks of paid vacation a year and double salary in December. It’s awful in the matrix. Lol Chris, you better stay where you are, it’s horrible here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Islas pyjamas are the ones she has in the picture Isabelle posted on Instagram that are size 13-14 years. Seems 11 yr old Isla isn't so Iddy biddy.
---
Gone are the days of Lazy buying sizes 2-3 years younger than she is…when Isla was still the Golden Child before Jace came along she was always kitted out in Next and umpteen pairs of shoes and boots.

747C0C90-39DD-4D65-914C-80E13FFAC18B.png
ECF54D56-D50A-4C18-8388-24EE70769BA9.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gone are the days of Lazy buying sizes 2-3 years younger than she is…when Isla was still the Golden Child before Jace came along she was always kitted out in Next and umpteen pairs of shoes and boots.

View attachment 2647757View attachment 2647759
She was so cute :( it's so sad to me that her mother has put so much emphasis her clothing size for all of these years. I wonder how it makes her feel now that she has gained so much weight? Makes me so sad. I hate to think how much she has internalized it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Thats great Thank you 🙂
Sorry that is wrong. Unless you download the videos from Invideous you still give them views. But no commercial. It has been years since that site did not give Inghams views.
---
So you did not go to another continent this time Creepy. What's the point then?
Tattlers from Scotland, you have my deepest sympathy.

Reactions: 20
Having that curtain across can only add to the feeling of travel sickness surely?????

Reactions: 12
She was so cute :( it's so sad to me that her mother has put so much emphasis her clothing size for all of these years. I wonder how it makes her feel now that she has gained so much weight? Makes me so sad. I hate to think how much she has internalized it all.
I think Isla is the one I worry about the most. I think she’s going to (if not already) have some very serious mental health issues. These so called parents are so out for themselves and are so inept that they just won’t do anything, find or offer support. She must feel so lost 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If that's genuine he's gonna have a big problem. The pedalo hunting team's up here in Glasgow do not duck about. If they find him there they'll chase him out.
The site they are at will have them kicked of tomorrow for sure!! Be shocked if they don't as they've been contacted saying they will enter the premises 🙏

But you know him, he'll run in his van and keep playing hide and seek until something happens that means they must head home asap!!

No jokes, behind the scenes this dudes fucked. He's proper on the radar. They have to be so strategic with their life it's not a way to live is it. But he just thought this would all go away, thankfully you guys didn't ever forget.

I'm wondering if creeps Christmas present will be a Mercedes with a van top on it? There's a place in Hull that does them professionally and Gull is a hot word at present. Obviously they'll make it look a huge surprise that creeps never knew anything about 🙈🙉🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
it is really so sad cos i’m sure she will internalise it
also her tooth doesn’t seem to have come in yet so it looks like it was an adult tooth?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Later today I will travel aproximately 5 minutes down the road to celebrate christmas with my family. We will be 10 people the 2 youngest are 2 years old and the oldest will be 77. And by the end of the night I will back at my own place sleeping in my own bed.
What a difference from this sad family that has to travel for hours to spend christmas all alone only with the people they always are together with.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Complete disregard for the rules of the campsite there. I’m sure they will have been made aware of this rule in particular given the ages on the booking. Of course he’s had to post his kids in swimwear as soon as he was able to do so on his insta.

IMG_9076.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I agree wholeheartedly about people confronting him shouldn’t be in front of the kids. But, when that Bobbie knock at the door comes at 6am then CID do it in front of kids, spouses, parents and anyone else in the house. There is never a good time for agencies to confront pedal0s about what they have done.

Reactions: 34
The site they are at will have them kicked of tomorrow for sure!! Be shocked if they don't as they've been contacted saying they will enter the premises 🙏

But you know him, he'll run in his van and keep playing hide and seek until something happens that means they must head home asap!!

No jokes, behind the scenes this dudes fucked. He's proper on the radar. They have to be so strategic with their life it's not a way to live is it. But he just thought this would all go away, thankfully you guys didn't ever forget.

I'm wondering if creeps Christmas present will be a Mercedes with a van top on it? There's a place in Hull that does them professionally and Gull is a hot word at present. Obviously they'll make it look a huge surprise that creeps never knew anything about 🙈🙉🙊
I’ll be honest, this would be dreadful for those kids with it being Christmas Eve but Chris & Sarah will only have themselves to blame if they are sent away. I can’t imagine FH wanting to risk anything happening onsite. Will be very interesting to see how things play out.

They won’t reveal anything though if FH did ask that either he or the whole family leave. Would he make a scene about it - probably not. Like you say they’ve got the motorhome as a back up (I’m sure there is a purpose for taking this beyond the need of stashing the mountain of gifts packed). They’ll have something go wrong that they need to head home for as an emergency or he’ll disappear and leave Sarah and the girls there with some excuse made - the worry that someone may come along will be enough to have him running scared especially if they read in here as frequently as they do.

He should never have been allowed to continue to feature on a family platform the minute the girls came forward publicly and bravely shared what they did (these are just the girls we are aware of as well, I expect there are many others that haven’t spoken out). This would stand as a good reminder people will NEVER forget what he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s a pedalo and what’s worse is that he’s a pedalo with no remorse and an idea that he can just style it out and it will all go away so he can carry on being a pedalo as much as he likes. Had he kept his head down and faded away into obscurity (removing his reach for vulnerable women and children) no one would be even thinking about him now, but no, he continues to aggravate people on and offline like he’s somehow untouchable. I hope he’s finally getting his comeuppance now.
It’s a shame for the kids but in the long run they will benefit from it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.