The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know thereā€™s not much going on between her ears, but SURELY lazy has caught onto creepy ā€œforgettingā€ something and having to spend a night travelling back home alone? It happens every trip. The way someone here even predicted it before they set off šŸ˜‚
Not this time, they just turned around and all went back.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's a hell of a lot of alcohol for people who supposedly don't drink.

Reactions: 35
I wonder how many pets they checked in. They charge Ā£15 per pet, per night. Somehow I can't imagine them forking out Ā£60 a night for the pets....or even Ā£45 šŸ„ŗ
Knowing they chew from boredom through the bars, letā€™s hope theyā€™ve not put them up against a wall. Those poor piggies wonā€™t last long at all with all this travelling around šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How lucky all that alcohol they bought for their party wasnā€™t drunk and they could take it on holiday with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
As much as I give no shits about creepy encountering a predator hunting group I have to say a family holiday isnt an appropriate time to do it. Not in front of the kids. Despite some of them are unlikeable and insufferable I wouldn't want to see their Christmas ruined in that way. Let alone tge humiliation they'd feel with that playing out in front of other families.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's their excuse to sell up now, hoping to palm it off on some other unsuspecting fool (because the Inghams can't afford it).

Brilliant spot! @Scrotsandall šŸ‘Œ
I donā€™t think they could sell up, they will lose money on that house for sure. They overpaid massively!

I wish Chris would figure out his sales pitch. One day he is saying he doesnā€™t have to work and the next itā€™s that no one else could cope with the workload he has. In reality, we all know he HAS to work and isnā€™t getting paid well for what he is doing. Most people are on paid annual leave now for Christmas (donā€™t come at me, I know plenty of people arenā€™t and lots still have to work Christmas), whereas this clown has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and can never afford to take time of. I would much rather be sat in the matrix, getting promotions, pay rises, sick pay, holiday pay, pensions etc than doing what they do; no privacy, no time off, all for very little monetary return and no achievement or progression.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They (Creepy and Lazy) have got complacent, for a long time they couldn't film in real time because there was the constant fear of people knowing where they were and then contacting the company they were staying with.
Of course Mr 10k a day just has to do vlogmas and in doing so has to do it in real time. If they had any sense they would've prerecorded 10 or so days of Christmas content during October/November, there's plenty that can be filmed around then. That would've given them filler so they wouldn't have had to disclose their location.
Creepy deserves everything thats coming to him, as does Lazy but those kids really do not deserve to be witnesses to any of this groups antics. Can you imagine how damaging that will be? For Isla especially, she's already got some serious issues and cant sleep in her own room!

Reactions: 22
They (Creepy and Lazy) have got complacent, for a long time they couldn't film in real time because there was the constant fear of people knowing where they were and then contacting the company they were staying with.
Of course Mr 10k a day just has to do vlogmas and in doing so has to do it in real time. If they had any sense they would've prerecorded 10 or so days of Christmas content during October/November, there's plenty that can be filmed around then. That would've given them filler so they wouldn't have had to disclose their location.
Creepy deserves everything thats coming to him, as does Lazy but those kids really do not deserve to be witnesses to any of this groups antics. Can you imagine how damaging that will be? For Isla especially, she's already got some serious issues and cant sleep in her own room!
The upside to filming further in advance as well is that the iFam wouldnā€™t tune in šŸ¤£ Thatā€™s the only reason they come back this time of year because they like to watch in real time & sadly Creepy knows this. It doesnā€™t have the same feel to it watching Xmas day a week or so later.

Reactions: 12
How lucky all that alcohol they bought for their party wasnā€™t drunk and they could take it on holiday with them.
Did I imagine it or did Sarah say that they were having another party for New Year?

Reactions: 12
The upside to filming further in advance as well is that the iFam wouldnā€™t tune in šŸ¤£ Thatā€™s the only reason they come back this time of year because they like to watch in real time & sadly Creepy knows this. It doesnā€™t have the same feel to it watching Xmas day a week or so later.
They always upload Christmas day on boxing day anyway, if they played it right they could upload that as normal but not show any of the outside.
Everyone could tell it was forest holidays of course but if they'd shut the curtains and filmed inside only nobody would know which county/country they were in.
He's a thicko, it's very easily done if you actually sit down and plan it all out. They only stay for a week and film very little of any interest of the site as it is.

Reactions: 13
Everyone could tell it was forest holidays of course but if they'd shut the curtains and filmed inside only nobody would know which county/country they were in.
If they were sensible they'd do that but you can tell Lazy is itching to show off the view they have from the lodge and will probably SURPRISE the girls with it in daylight in tomorrow's vlog.
She seemed extra over the top screamy about everything related to the holiday, probably trying to convince herself as much as everyone else she's happy not being at home for Christmas.

Reactions: 18
If you don't wanna give the twats veiws what is the name of the website please

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.