The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for 5 years they have skirted around the allegations, been smug, bragging about their money, exploited people to get expensive items and treats.

If it is true and they get their comeuppance on the days they are noted for it is karma at its finest.

They didn’t need to do it, they have a large home that they could have a lovely Christmas in with imagination. But have they been running constantly for years from this.

Reactions: 35
Probably already been shared but...someone on tiktok uploaded a video showing the front of the inghams house. They said they had a mutual friend with esme and found the address that way... comments also dropping postcodes i think? he ifam are so deluded. Saying that...how deluded are the ifam. telling people i saw you on the news lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He’s a pedalo and what’s worse is that he’s a pedalo with no remorse and an idea that he can just style it out and it will all go away so he can carry on being a pedalo as much as he likes. Had he kept his head down and faded away into obscurity (removing his reach for vulnerable women and children) no one would be even thinking about him now, but no, he continues to aggravate people on and offline like he’s somehow untouchable. I hope he’s finally getting his comeuppance now.
It’s a shame for the kids but in the long run they will benefit from it
I agree, it’s the fact he’s just continued on as if nothing happened that infuriates me so much. The kids have had their normal childhoods ripped from them because of the actions of not only their father/step-father, but multiple people all responsible for not shutting him down and getting him off of social media the day this all came to light. Him, Sarah, Jane. Steve to name a few.

Probably already been shared but...someone on tiktok uploaded a video showing the front of the inghams house. They said they had a mutual friend with esme and found the address that way... comments also dropping postcodes i think? he ifam are so deluded. Saying that...how deluded are the ifam. telling people i saw you on the news lol.
More ammunition for them to use to sell up - only worry is whether they take those kids and go completely off grid. If what’s predicted actually happens, he’s going to be volatile and unpredictable which makes him very dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this why they’ve suddenly fucked off for Christmas? Got wind of something perhaps going to happen but not it’s backfired and wherever they go they can’t hide. It makes zero sense to suddenly bugger off and take the Christmas tree with them.

Reactions: 22
Made me sad to see in the vlog when showing the bedrooms. You see Esme sat there with all her beauty products in the window doing her usual pouty moves she seems to do now. Then there is Isla sat with her side empty (not sure why she doesn’t even have a deodorant there) who picks up one of the products before saying she hopes to have one of those bottles on her side soon - I really hope Sarah comes through for her this year :( She had so much tat for her birthday, she deserves the best pile of presents out of them all imo. I know it’s very unlikely especially after seeing the Vertbaudet clothes she’s bought for her but one can hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
For those worried about the guinea pigs.... In the vlog comments, Sarah/Chris is saying that all three are there so apparently one must've been hiding.

Reactions: 13
Few comment responses, Chris must be online and ‘editing’. Might not be so keen on Scotland later on today 🙈

3 Guinea pigs there too apparently, if one remained in the house throughout that bit of footage alone I’d be worried personally especially after 7 hours travel :( Guinea pigs don’t often show signs of anything being wrong until they are either very poorly or it’s too late. I don’t believe them myself on that one, the lighter tan coloured one was nowhere to be seen. Time will tell I suppose.
IMG_9079.jpeg
IMG_9081.jpeg
IMG_9078.jpeg
IMG_9080.jpeg

---
Looking at his comment about travel time and the lodges available at the 3 scottish sites, looks like they are at the one beginning with S rather than the Loch Lomond site so a hour further up the country.

The only one of the three locations that have the 4 bedroom lodges they are staying in & matches pictures. I think they’ve vlogged a few things to throw people off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
‘Bro’? 🤣🤣🤣

Yup, she is a brat - following her parents’ lead. Truly believes everyone is jealous - my how they’ve poisoned her.
Sure, a bunch of deluded, dysfunctional pre teens/early teens may kiss up telling her she’s really beautiful but a) they are seeing a massively filtered image and b) even with the filters, she’s startlingly average with way below average intelligence & maturity.

Love the Primark hoodie comment 😆
‘Fr’ 😏
These comments sound like they are potentially coming from older people. That’s absolutely wrong. I hope no one here is commenting on Esme’s posts. She’s still a child, a sheltered one at that. Regardless of her personality, she’s a victim in all of this. None of those kids, including Isabelle should be having to read crap like that on their own social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely if Sarah is breastfeeding she shouldn't be drinking? I guess we'll know if she's been drinking more than she should be by Aurora, if the baby is more sleepy than normal than Sarah is probably knocking backing a few more than a glass. Then again any responsible parent wouldn't risk 1 drink while co sleeping, especially considering the amount of alcohol they've brought away with them.

Then again wouldn't be surprised at all if Esme was allowed to drink, we know Izzy was drinking before she was legally allowed too.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think they could sell up, they will lose money on that house for sure. They overpaid massively!

I wish Chris would figure out his sales pitch. One day he is saying he doesn’t have to work and the next it’s that no one else could cope with the workload he has. In reality, we all know he HAS to work and isn’t getting paid well for what he is doing. Most people are on paid annual leave now for Christmas (don’t come at me, I know plenty of people aren’t and lots still have to work Christmas), whereas this clown has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and can never afford to take time of. I would much rather be sat in the matrix, getting promotions, pay rises, sick pay, holiday pay, pensions etc than doing what they do; no privacy, no time off, all for very little monetary return and no achievement or progression.
Loose money on the house 😆 😆 🤭 That would be a great outcome for them. It’s more likely they will be hounded for the excess debt they’ve accrued plus all the legal expenses and taxes due. He can’t be a happy bunny he’s a negative equity rat.
---
Few comment responses, Chris must be online and ‘editing’. Might not be so keen on Scotland later on today 🙈

3 Guinea pigs there too apparently, if one remained in the house throughout that bit of footage alone I’d be worried personally especially after 7 hours travel :( Guinea pigs don’t often show signs of anything being wrong until they are either very poorly or it’s too late. I don’t believe them myself on that one, the lighter tan coloured one was nowhere to be seen. Time will tell I suppose.
View attachment 2647940View attachment 2647941View attachment 2647942View attachment 2647943
---
Looking at his comment about travel time and the lodges available at the 3 scottish sites, looks like they are at the one beginning with S rather than the Loch Lomond site so a hour further up the country.

The only one of the three locations that have the 4 bedroom lodges they are staying in & matches pictures. I think they’ve vlogged a few things to throw people off.
So he’s not romped off to Loch Low Monnd. Kyack Paul will be weeping into his Christmas pudding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The site they are at will have them kicked of tomorrow for sure!! Be shocked if they don't as they've been contacted saying they will enter the premises 🙏

But you know him, he'll run in his van and keep playing hide and seek until something happens that means they must head home asap!!

No jokes, behind the scenes this dudes fucked. He's proper on the radar. They have to be so strategic with their life it's not a way to live is it. But he just thought this would all go away, thankfully you guys didn't ever forget.

I'm wondering if creeps Christmas present will be a Mercedes with a van top on it? There's a place in Hull that does them professionally and Gull is a hot word at present. Obviously they'll make it look a huge surprise that creeps never knew anything about 🙈🙉🙊
I can’t see them being kicked off the site; they go to a Forest Holiday every year and they have never done anything about them staying, plus they don’t have any reason to just kick them out.

Reactions: 24
I can’t see them being kicked off the site; they go to a Forest Holiday every year and they have never done anything about them staying, plus they don’t have any reason to just kick them out.
I can't see it unless the group that visit make a huge disturbance and other people complian etc.

Reactions: 15
This is why I'm quite confused about what is happening here. Chris Ingham is an awful person who has abused his position on Youtube to manipulate young fans. He has taken advantage of vulnerable people to get what he wants. He should never have been allowed to carry on doing Youtube or social media, which has allowed him to continue having easy access to find more vulnerable people. This is why no decent company ever wants to be associated with him once they find out.

However, if we assume they have paid for this holiday, I'm not sure what Forest Holidays can do? If it's a freebie then maybe they could ask him to leave, but even on all the other free holidays they have been able to stay till the end, just remove mention of working with the company so I suspect it's not easy to just kick someone out based on whatever the contract says. As a company they have been aware of the family and the allegations for years and have made the choice to allow the bookings so to U turn on the family that is already there puts them in a risky situation without new evidence. It has the potential to make Forest Holidays come out even worse - either they kick out a family on Christmas Eve because a group threaten them, or they don't and knowingly allow a group of people to approach the family/cabin which is going to affect a lot of other families there too.

It is possible that this group has new evidence and especially if this is about children under 16 then Forest Holidays would have to act but in that case wouldn't they be obligated to inform the police rather then just tell Chris to go away? Unless the evidence showed something illegal or happening on their property then I'm not sure where they would stand with being able to deal with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone who was abused as a child , I’d just like to point out that a sting team will not ever just rock up at a address or anywhere without 💯 proof, they will have a memory stick with all the evidence , screen shots of the conversation and print out of them as well as of images etc etc
Yes I’d love to see Chris get arrested etc so I’m not defending him
They would only say to who ever put his name to a group try to get evidence of much as you can and take it to the police, for a sting group to rock up somewhere they would need 💯 evidence of everything and generally they would have him talking to a decoy and remember he is only talking to 16yo’s yes it’s morally wrong for a 39yo to sexually chat and groom a 16yo but it is legal and yes I do agree the UK law should be made to 18 as well if he has sent or received sexual images to anyone under the age of 18 he has broken the law the same as if he has received images of anyone under the age of 18

• Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2647940View attachment 2647941View attachment 2647942View attachment 2647943
---

That one is only 15 mins from me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.