The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who was abused as a child , I’d just like to point out that a sting team will not ever just rock up at a address or anywhere without 💯 proof, they will have a memory stick with all the evidence , screen shots of the conversation and print out of them as well as of images etc etc
Yes I’d love to see Chris get arrested etc so I’m not defending him
They would only say to who ever put his name to a group try to get evidence of much as you can and take it to the police, for a sting group to rock up somewhere they would need 💯 evidence of everything and generally they would have him talking to a decoy and remember he is only talking to 16yo’s yes it’s morally wrong for a 39yo to sexually chat and groom a 16yo but it is legal and yes I do agree the UK law should be made to 18 as well if he has sent or received sexual images to anyone under the age of 18 he has broken the law the same as if he has received images of anyone under the age of 18
From the limited amount posted, it sounds like a group of online vigilantes rather than anything official unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
They definitely are at the one next to loch lomond
From the website though, they only do up to 3 bed cabins for 6 people though so I don’t see how they can be on that site. Even without Aurora that’s one too many?

Unless someone has seen them onsite & confirmed they are there, all we’ve seen from vlog footage are views on their way to the campsite (from what I can tell anyway).
---
Yes. This is not too clear but looks like it could be a man in a green beanie filming his family in the hot tub. If this is them, it's definitely the Loch Long one (Ardgarten).

How ironic that they would be holidaying near Rest and Be Thankful.

View attachment 2648146
Sorry didn’t see this when commenting, I guess we’ll see today if they show any daylight footage outside.

Reactions: 7
From the website though, they only do up to 3 bed cabins for 6 people though so I don’t see how they can be on that site. Even without Aurora that’s one too many?

Unless someone has seen them onsite & confirmed they are there, all we’ve seen from vlog footage are views on their way to the campsite (from what I can tell anyway).
You're right about the smaller accommodation. They must be sharing beds. I think there are only 2 FL sites actually open in Scotland at the moment so if they're not at Ardgarten then presumably the Tattler due to go to the other one, Strathyre, will spot them there.

Reactions: 9
I did notice they didn't do the usual Forest Holidays squealing cabin tour and show who is sleeping in which room, only Esme and Isla showed their room.
Under twos don't count so knowing them they are probably pretending Mila is under two, especially as she's so iddy biddy and squashed into 12-18 month clothes.
I'm sure they admitted they used to do similar with Isla in the old days when they wanted to fit 5 of them in a room for 4.

Reactions: 27
You're right about the smaller accommodation. They must be sharing beds. I think there are only 2 FL sites actually open in Scotland at the moment so if they're not at Ardgarten then presumably the Tattler due to go to the other one, Strathyre, will spot them there.
Probably claimed Mila as being under 2 so she can use a cot knowing this lot

Reactions: 14
Of course it’s a gifted trip - this lot never pay.

Also inclined to agree, very unlikely they will be kicked out on Christmas Day - plus the group hunting them down probably also want to enjoy their Christmas. But I do believe something is going down, and I don’t mean their channel views 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I did notice they didn't do the usual Forest Holidays squealing cabin tour and show who is sleeping in which room, only Esme and Isla showed their room.
Under twos don't count so knowing them they are probably pretending Mila is under two, especially as she's so iddy biddy and squashed into 12-18 month clothes.
I'm sure they admitted they used to do similar with Isla in the old days when they wanted to fit 5 of them in a room for 4.
Sorry didn’t see this when I commented to say the same. That would make more sense to be at the Ardgarten site in that case - cheapskates. I don’t know how they get away with it though being on a public platform like they are but we know they don’t like spending out.

Reactions: 13
Yes. This is not too clear but looks like it could be a man in a green beanie filming his family in the hot tub. If this is them, it's definitely the Loch Long one (Ardgarten).

How ironic that they would be holidaying near Rest and Be Thankful.

View attachment 2648146
Wheres this photo from?

Reactions: 6
Wheres this photo from?
Just a (recently posted) photo I spotted online in the public domain, by a random stranger......precisely the reason that I hate people posting photos on social media which capture strangers without their permission....ie what the Inghams themselves do pretty much every day. (I do realise the irony of re-posting it here though and have deleted it but I'm 99% sure it's them, purely based on what the Inghams themselves have also posted online.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
On the plus side, I have lots of Christmas snacks so no need to get the popcorn in.

However, all this intrigue isn't helping me get everything done that I need to do today, and most of my time over the next few days is already taken. When Mr Abbvay gets home from work tonight I have the dilemma of do I spend time with him or do I catch up on anything that's going down on here? Or the more likely option, finish reading my book so I get to buy and start a new one on Christmas day?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a (recently posted) photo I spotted online in the public domain......precisely the reason that I hate people posting photos on social media which capture strangers without their permission....ie what the Inghams themselves do pretty much every day. (I do realise the irony of re-posting it here though and have deleted it but I'm 99% sure it's them, based on what the Inghams themselves have also posted online.)
That image is jarring, Chris is such a creep. Five daughters and he's taking pictures of them knowing that it will be passed around the perverts of the internet and he's staging the image and getting paid for it whilst claiming if he wants to 'share' his children online it's up to him. I think the draw of Forest holidays is the hot tub content they get from it.

Glad it was posted and shared so people can see how weird it is (I see you've taken it down but it's good to share it imo, the children can't be made out from that distance, just the creepy one)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That image is jarring, Chris is such a creep. Five daughters and he's taking pictures of them knowing that it will be passed around the perverts of the internet and he's staging the image and getting paid for it whilst claiming if he wants to 'share' his children online it's up to him. I think the draw of Forest holidays is the hot tub content they get from it. Glad it was posted and shared so people can see how weird it is (I see you've taken it down but it's good to share it imo, the children can't be made out from that distance, just the creepy one)
So true.

The person who captured them in the background of their own photo presumably has absolutely no idea who the Inghams even are. They're quite a distance away and in all likelihood caught them without even realising that they were there (unless the Inghams were making an almighty racket which is always a possibility!) It's only because Chris and Sarah have uploaded their own footage that they've (probably) already given away their location.

When you see the behind-the-scenes stuff with Creepy directing them, knowing what his motives are and who he's catering for, it does make it all the more disturbing, I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What "tone"?! What did he want them to say - " OMG you're so right! We never even considered the humongous pylons 30 feet from our houses, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, you're so incredibly smart, and handsome, just looking at your gorgeous face, your hair, and those eyebrows, makes our knees quiver. Thank you for blessing us with your divine Matrix Escapee knowledge".
🤣
And this will be the excuse they need to move! They knew the pylons were there when they bought the house, things get uraded for goodness sake, so along with their stalkers and imminent radiation it's time for a move folks!

Reactions: 11
They went over the Erskine bridge. Then past loch lomond that's the opposite direction to the other forest holidays. It's definitely Ardgartan one they are at.
They are breaking scottish licensing laws too as each guest over the age of 2 must be counted in the total. Why would you leave your big (empty) house and travel miles up here to be in a lodge not even big enough for your family.
Forest Holidays now have a reason to throw them out though for definite.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a (recently posted) photo I spotted online in the public domain, by a random stranger......precisely the reason that I hate people posting photos on social media which capture strangers without their permission....ie what the Inghams themselves do pretty much every day. (I do realise the irony of re-posting it here though and have deleted it but I'm 99% sure it's them, purely based on what the Inghams themselves have also posted online.)
I swear if anyone needs a super sleuth 🤣
What a weird and unnatural way to live. It is beyond creepy. Teenage daughters in bathing suits filmed by a greasy man in a beanie. I'm trying to picture normal families doing this and I don't know any fathers that would do such a thing. It actually turns my stomach how those children have been used for income.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They went over the Erskine bridge. Then past loch lomond that's the opposite direction to the other forest holidays. It's definitely Ardgartan one they are at.
They are breaking scottish licensing laws too as each guest over the age of 2 must be counted in the total. Why would you leave your big (empty) house and travel miles up here to be in a lodge not even big enough for your family.
Forest Holidays now have a reason to throw them out though for definite.
Ah fair enough on location :) I hope they do get caught out for that alone tbh. How they have the brass neck to lie knowing they vlog their kids so openly including births etc is beyond me.
---
Wonder if Jane & Steve are there as well, use the excuse of some of the kids being in another cabin?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing, too tight to pay for big enough accommodation for your family and there’s not enough seats at the table for you all to sit and eat your Christmas dinner 💀💩
IMG_6612.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.