Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I think I’ve been blocked from leaving comments on another YouTube channel.
Can a kind tattler please clarify I’d

A) you are prevented from leaving further comments on future videos?
B) do all your comments on previous ones disappear or do they have to be individually deleted?
C) might this be a blip and I’ve not fallen foul of the daft bint who posts her kids on line?
D) is it usual for everyone’s comments to be removed and it say YouTube kids?

The burning question is….. how on gods name do I cope with this rejection? It’s a crushing blow.
Comments do get removed and ability to comment switched off if a video becomes ‘YouTube for Kids’ content. If children feature throughout this is normally what happens (wonder if the same could happen to the Inghams Christmas vlog 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Impleo

VIP Member
We're at page 60. I'm happy to start a new thread but I have been through the first 10 pages of most liked posts and can't find the most popular thread nomination. Can anyone else find it?

MrsHxx

New thread name?!
#Come all ye faithful, Except Creepy Ingham, Come all ye, come all to Forest Holidays 🎶🎼🎵

• Haha

Footballgirl

Esme must have had at least double spent on her compared to Isabelle and Isla
Isla bless her was grateful for everything but definitely received cheap tat
Isabelle did quite well too with the records and the record player thing but Esme definitely came out on top
But wasn't record second hand because creepy said he hopes it works

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I mean, we only know what we know. Some vigilante group may have done a sting on him and has evidence of something that is illegal here.
im reserving judgement on the whole thing until i can see what plays out.
In my experience, these vigilante type groups of people often are not angels themselves. It’s a bit like when prisoners beat up other inmates, acting as though they have the moral high ground over them. In reality, they are just certain types of people who just want to cause trouble and start fights, and have a weird perception of themselves.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone. 🎅🎄

You know you've got too much time on your hands if you can pack stupid matching mugs to take away with you. You want Christmas mugs and traditions, stay at home where it's easier.
There doesn't look to be too many presents but knowing them they'll be loads more still in the RV that Creepy couldn't be bothered to transfer to the cabin or they'll have a second Christmas day when they get home with loads more stuff.
The ones under the tree are just the secret Santa.thenvtherell be Christmas Eve boxes

• Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Firstly why have they only recorded a quarter of Sarah’s face during that incredible amazing call 🤔

and in response to this exchange below since when have they ever spent even a second not doing what they want 🤷‍♀️
She asked the woman to repeat what she'd said so he must have grabbed the camera just for that, think one of the kids was sat next to her as well so maybe they weren't dressed.

anyone?

Has there been any suggestion for a baby aurora doll? or are they still talking to mary shorthall?

• Wow

Web30

VIP Member
The website says pet friendly cabins but it's about dogs nothing else. They do have cabins for up to 8 people though.

mags

VIP Member
From the website though, they only do up to 3 bed cabins for 6 people though so I don’t see how they can be on that site. Even without Aurora that’s one too many?

Unless someone has seen them onsite & confirmed they are there, all we’ve seen from vlog footage are views on their way to the campsite (from what I can tell anyway).
You're right about the smaller accommodation. They must be sharing beds. I think there are only 2 FL sites actually open in Scotland at the moment so if they're not at Ardgarten then presumably the Tattler due to go to the other one, Strathyre, will spot them there.

Sep

I would take all this pedalo hunter thing with a pinch of salt. Sorry, and I’d be happy to be proven wrong, but the only person I think I’ve seen on here with real inside information was the lady who lived near them who isnt on here anymore and then the few times a tattler has caught sight of them in the wild.

At least if Creepy reads here he will be shitting his little pants and looking over his shoulder more than he already does.
Oh i am don’t worry 🤣. It’s just someone from where i live was outed on insta this week and it’s looking like he won’t be getting done because of all the stuff that’s been put online. The hunters are careful with what they say but social media is wild.

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
The fact she hasn't washed those pyjamas before wearing is disgusting. I actually work in the warehouse that distribute them to the various Sainsbury sites. Let me tell you after working there and seeing the type of people they employ and how some people treat the stock. I would never put anything on from Sainsbury's without washing it first!!!!
Think someone really made the most of the 25% off 😏

Reactions: 8