Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sep

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Troy if you have proof of Chris being a p please go to the police not tattle for attention. Why would hunters be after him unless the kids were under 16? So again if you have proof go to the police! You writing stuff like that on here will ruin any case credibility. You know where he is. What cabin he’s in. And if it’s all rubbish please stop because kids could get caught in the crossfire of gullible people believing things that you’re saying. We all know what he did was morally wrong but saying there is hunters after him is saying you have proof of under age. Because they aren’t going to go after someone who’s just chatting up a 16 year old it would go anywhere. A man who lives near me just got hunted and he’s been put in protective custody for his safety because it was put on social media. Tattle is not a place for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

heidilouxx

VIP Member
My daughter got gifted a VW bracelet from her uncle for her 18th and it came in gorgeous packaging with a dust bag. I think it also came with a certificate of authenticity, but don’t quote me on that I would need to check. My brother even insured the item against his house insurance. Those earrings look so fake and way too chunky, the real ones are way more delicate.
I ordered some VW earrings years ago (from Selfridges funnily enough!) and they were massive, I sent them back. They definitely weren’t delicate! I have a few pairs and they’re all quite dainty but this pair wasn’t, they were mega chunky 😩

Babbitt1234

I don’t want to defend them either, but she did actually show a box and a bag with Vivienne Westwood on, in a Selfridges gift bag. I’m going to give them the benefit if the doubt this time and think these may be them?

Fair enough, It is a bad pic they’ve shown so they won’t look the best quality regardless. Hands up if I’m wrong

Web30

VIP Member
I dont think they would know know the piggies were pregnant until they gave birth, I didn't with my hamsters.

Bet they woke up to a few new pets!

Reactions: 5
Comments do get removed and ability to comment switched off if a video becomes ‘YouTube for Kids’ content. If children feature throughout this is normally what happens (wonder if the same could happen to the Inghams Christmas vlog 🤣)
Thank you. She’s pretty new to it all and has probably just realised. I’ve had comments deleted on other blogs so I’m obviously a hater 🙄

Reactions: 5