Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
Did Isabelle get those black Hello Kitty boots that Sarah found as a cheaper better alternative to the ones she actually wanted? She looked really excited to unwrap those very... interesting white Hello Kitty trainers with plastic gemstones hanging off the side (which were packaged in a paper bag not a shoebox for whatever reason so she knew they were shoes...) and then her smile sort of froze when she saw what they were. I hope they weren't an alternative to the black boots.
To be fair the ones she got were from Bershka and they cost around £60. My daughter wanted the Kuromi ones.

Reactions: 8

nattis

VIP Member
There’s another YouTube dad from the Bingham family, ( This is how we Bingham) he’s constantly wearing hats. Because he is also losing his hair! It actually draws more attention to it by wearing a hat constantly AND it exacerbates the issue !! Much better to just own it. My hubby lost his at quite a young age and just went with it, therefore it’s never been an issue and no one really noticed as his haircuts always worked with the loss not against it if you know what I mean !
Oh I thought it was to constantly shoe their brand and merch. That Family is more desperate than The InghamS

MrsHxx

They are so disrespectful in any place they stay. A recent trip I remember Jace was jumped no in the bed. Not one person told him to stop. And don’t get me started on then writing all over the cabin with pen. It doesn’t matter whether it comes off or not - they show not an ounce of respect to other’s property!
Sorry… I went off a bit then. I’m just so angry with their behaviour as I know darn well if Mike’s copies their actions and writes on walls she would definitely be told off for it! That poor, kind, wonderful little girl would just be coping learnt behaviour 😕
Sorry I meant Mila not Mike!!

belle222

I’m not sure is Esmesmememe is their favourite, she’s just the current big money maker.
I don't see how she is currently making them money. She isn't brining much to their YouTube.

So is the money she makes on tiktok going to them? I didn't think she was old enough to make or claim any money on her tiktok either.

I think they think future wise she might be a potential money maker

Sayitso

VIP Member
Believe me, I am no fan of any family vlogger, due to the exploitation of children, but family fizz popped up on my Instagram and what a contrast in how they dress and carry themselves, it is a world of difference to the minghams ( mind you their kids are still uneducated and exploited)
I watched their sibling exchange vlog, and while I’ve not really seen them since their days where they lived in the canaries and Mia got a nail grooming kit and Siena just a book, even though their gifts are quite lavish now, they’re spotlessly clean and so well spoken, yes Kids develop differently but sienna and Isla are a million miles apart, the same with karma and Koa when then you see jace and mila, I’m not sure if the fizz fam go to school as not watched them and while I think family vlogs should be banned achey don’t seem to play up to the cameras the way the ingham kids have been taught
---
If that's the reaction from the Secret Santa , Christmas day is gonna be horrendous 😱😱😱
Had to pinch one of your pics to change my avatar

skyelau

VIP Member
She did say she had a 6 week appointment due but was late for it so would be after disney so would be 8weeks

LoveisLove

I watched their sibling exchange vlog, and while I’ve not really seen them since their days where they lived in the canaries and Mia got a nail grooming kit and Siena just a book, even though their gifts are quite lavish now, they’re spotlessly clean and so well spoken, yes Kids develop differently but sienna and Isla are a million miles apart, the same with karma and Koa when then you see jace and mila, I’m not sure if the fizz fam go to school as not watched them and while I think family vlogs should be banned achey don’t seem to play up to the cameras the way the ingham kids have been taught
---

Had to pinch one of your pics to change my avatar
Koa and karma go to school.

iyahshannon

She was so cute :( it's so sad to me that her mother has put so much emphasis her clothing size for all of these years. I wonder how it makes her feel now that she has gained so much weight? Makes me so sad. I hate to think how much she has internalized it all.
it is really so sad cos i’m sure she will internalise it
also her tooth doesn’t seem to have come in yet so it looks like it was an adult tooth?

• Sad

iyahshannon

idk whether theirs are real or not but i can confirm i bought some VW earrings about a year ago and they did come on a piece of cardboard in a dust bag 🤣 from Selfridges too
maybe they just do it with their studs?

ETA I think that’s why they’re so easy to copy cos they’re not the best quality
also usually the small studs are only like £70-90

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
My daughter has the real ones, I noticed right away that Izzy's are fake, they're too big, none of them come in that size, they look ridiculously big, in real life they are quite dainty. They came in a box, not on a piece of card, and in a Vivianne Westwood bag (I bought them from Fraser's in Glasgow, a store that sells designer items). She also has the pearl style necklace, which also came boxed. There's not a rats ass chance in hell they'd but them the genuine ones if replicas were a 10th of the price. You can buy the fakes for a tenner (probably less on some websites). Their ears will all be green within a couple of days, the real ones aren't gold or silver but they're at least made from a metal which should last even a couple of years.
---

Esme's look genuine, Izzy's definitely dont
I meant the ones Izzy bought for Esme 😊 I think they’re genuine. Haven’t seen Isabelle’s enough to tell. Sarah’s look like glued together rhinestones lol.

Reactions: 7

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Are we all reporting the Christmas vlog with the recommendation for it to be on YouTube kids? After all it's 99% screaming kids ... definitely not for adults to watch 🤣
I did try but couldn’t see the option (or remember which one to report under?)

Reactions: 7