Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca7721

VIP Member
We all know they lie but to try and take down hard working decent people is disgusting, they could afford private maternity care but then they couldnā€™t do what they are doing now.
They went private with Jace but couldnā€™t afford to cover absolutely everything, canā€™t remember which vlog but after showing off everything was private they said it wasnā€™t for everything, when they didnā€™t all look like tramps (not blaming kids, itā€™s not their fault).

Reactions: 10

yazoo21

VIP Member
If Sarah is pregnant again could explain why Isabelle looks so over it all, she looked deflated in the Christmas vlogs, I would imagine another sibling would tip her over the edge. She already parents Jace and Mila, if Sarah is pregnant again I would advise Isabelle to seriously consider moving out and start making a life for herself.
It wouldnā€™t be Isabelle it would be more Esme peed off more than anything

whatamess123

VIP Member
Quick google search for Vivienne Westwood earrings, amongst all the real results is one pair from Dh gate(?) lol) for 20 bucks, I donā€™t know if the earrings look exactly like Sarahā€™s, but the piece of cardboard is the exact same.

sarahs:
View attachment 2654184
Dh gate fakes for 18 dollars:
View attachment 2654186
We know they like to shop on Chinese websites. Sarahā€™s whole online store is based on it, so is chrisā€˜s store (is that still a thing? Canā€™t remember the name) and they live in SHEIN/temu crap. Surely they buy fakes online, canā€™t convince me otherwise.
---
Now I donā€™t know if esmes are real or fake, but assuming Izzy actually bought them at the mall, .. hers came in a selfridges bag, in a vw box and she pulled the earrings out of a bag, not on cardboard. Pretty sure Sarah just reused esmes packaging for her cardboard earrings.
"You did not"! "you did not buy me shein dupes of Vivien Westwood"!! "I did...i hoped you`d never remember mum loves a bargInnn"!! :sneaky:

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Could they really sue? Surely all the paperwork you sign before an operation would cover the hospitals back for this? They havenā€™t actually harmed her, have they?
I was thinking they might try but shes gone on camera saying they were thinking of getting it reveresd so would that go against them.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Firstly why have they only recorded a quarter of Sarahā€™s face during that incredible amazing call šŸ¤”

and in response to this exchange below since when have they ever spent even a second not doing what they want šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Thank god they went forest holidays Scotland and not the ones in Brecon Beacons as that is way to close to me lol seeing as Wales would be out of the country to these dipshits - only spotted 2 guinea pigs wonder where the other one is
Yes I wondered that too

• Sad

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Soooo much to unpack in that vlog, aside from the excessive tat, wasting money and pathetic 10 minute sermon about cherishing loved ones from the biggest hypocrites alive.

Are those music systems popular? It looks like the cheap Matsui HiFi stereo I had from Dixons in the 80's/90's, for recording the Top 40 charts off the radio!

Isabelle very nearly showed off a lot more than just her new music system when she was on the bed in that very short skirt. šŸ˜³

I see Creepy was catering to the Peeping Tom pervs again, filming Saz from outside the cabin, watching her through the window. Very weird. Makes me wonder what else he might've captured but not shown on the vlog.

When we first saw the dinner table, it genuinely took me a moment to realise that they were just serving up and hadn't even started yet....I honestly thought it looked like mashed up leftovers on the plates after they'd all finished and left the table, it looked so messy and unappetising! Then smug Saz having the audacity to proudly mention the caterers, for the avoidance of doubt!

Isabelle leaving Esme hanging when they were just about to pull a cracker, so Izzy could pull Creepy's cracker first instead. šŸ™„

Was Saz using one of the complimentary bathrobes as a tea towel/oven glove when plating up the food? Or was it a bath towel?

Saz feeding Creepy that food and getting him to open wide. No words. šŸ˜±

Why was that bottle of medicine just left out on the low coffee table where Mila & Jace were playing?

Mila's dancing!...OMG she is just the coolest little kid! Adorable! šŸ˜

Didn't enjoy seeing Esme opening "Preeeny's" present sack with her, the way she told her to move so Esme could get her foot in the sack to open it (with her foot FFS!). No gentleness. Not loving or caring. Prinny was excited and could obviously smell something in the bag but couldn't get to it. Esme couldn't just put the camera down for a few seconds to do it properly as it had to be filmed for content so it was all awkward. That dog is clearly just a prop.

(On the subject of pet props, they need to be super vigilant with that bendy wooden bridge/shelter for the piggies as the wire can become exposed and cause terrible injuries.)

Isla with that old-fashioned coat and cowboy boots combo, bless her. Half Taylor Swift and half Quality Street tin character! She seemed very happy though which was nice to see.

Saz and her open rant to Vivienne Westwood. Firstly, poor Viv ain't listening. Secondly, since when has Saz (Queen of Alibaba placcy bags and dirty shipping cartons) become the authority on quality goods and designer packaging? And thirdly, does that mean that now Big Saz, Izzy and Esme all have the identical matching VW earrings? Why does she have to spoil it for the girls? Let them have their own thing FFS. šŸ™„

Oh and Saz, get your own toothpaste. Why are you taking the liberty of using Isla's when she's only just received it and probably not even tried it herself?
Yep Vivienne Westwood won't be reading because she died earlier this year.
Her jewellery and other items are designer but are much cheaper cost than other designer brands.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Isla looks awful šŸ˜’ not trying to start that debate again but Iā€™m still wondering if she had an adult tooth removed lol
I agree, there's definitely a few jackanory stories going on...

There are parents in other countries that walk miles and miles for the chance to get their kid vaccinated and the fact these two refuse to take their kids when it's just down the road and free is beyond disgusting. It really is a gross privilege to be able to deny health care for your kids just because you're so thick that you believe in all the conspiracies you read on Facebook.
itā€™s because it would interrupt travel plans

Footballgirl

You know what's fun, even Big Saz has no idea who I am, nor does she know why I get things right so often!

I'm a step ahead, not with everything they do but with the important things. I'm only interested in the important stuff I'm not interested in the Mercedes van roof top conversion being done at Hull, nor the new Aurora baby doll...... That's easy news Saz n Creepy.
Does Chris know know who you are?

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Why are people giving them money?

Sarah, if you have so many friends...your doner worked at the hospital and knows all da codes..why would you talk to a complete stranger?

Attachments

• Wow

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
But wasn't record second hand because creepy said he hopes it works
He said ā€˜If it still worksā€™ because she dropped it on itā€™s side and it made a clonk. It was in a sealed box so I guess it was new (we never actually got to see inside!)

LoveisLove

Soooo much to unpack in that vlog, aside from the excessive tat, wasting money and pathetic 10 minute sermon about cherishing loved ones from the biggest hypocrites alive.

Are those music systems popular? It looks like the cheap Matsui HiFi stereo I had from Dixons in the 80's/90's, for recording the Top 40 charts off the radio!

Isabelle very nearly showed off a lot more than just her new music system when she was on the bed in that very short skirt. šŸ˜³

I see Creepy was catering to the Peeping Tom pervs again, filming Saz from outside the cabin, watching her through the window. Very weird. Makes me wonder what else he might've captured but not shown on the vlog.

When we first saw the dinner table, it genuinely took me a moment to realise that they were just serving up and hadn't even started yet....I honestly thought it looked like mashed up leftovers on the plates after they'd all finished and left the table, it looked so messy and unappetising! Then smug Saz having the audacity to proudly mention the caterers, for the avoidance of doubt!

Isabelle leaving Esme hanging when they were just about to pull a cracker, so Izzy could pull Creepy's cracker first instead. šŸ™„

Was Saz using one of the complimentary bathrobes as a tea towel/oven glove when plating up the food? Or was it a bath towel?

Saz feeding Creepy that food and getting him to open wide. No words. šŸ˜±

Why was that bottle of medicine just left out on the low coffee table where Mila & Jace were playing?

Mila's dancing!...OMG she is just the coolest little kid! Adorable! šŸ˜

Didn't enjoy seeing Esme opening "Preeeny's" present sack with her, the way she told her to move so Esme could get her foot in the sack to open it (with her foot FFS!). No gentleness. Not loving or caring. Prinny was excited and could obviously smell something in the bag but couldn't get to it. Esme couldn't just put the camera down for a few seconds to do it properly as it had to be filmed for content so it was all awkward. That dog is clearly just a prop.

(On the subject of pet props, they need to be super vigilant with that bendy wooden bridge/shelter for the piggies as the wire can become exposed and cause terrible injuries.)

Isla with that old-fashioned coat and cowboy boots combo, bless her. Half Taylor Swift and half Quality Street tin character! She seemed very happy though which was nice to see.

Saz and her open rant to Vivienne Westwood. Firstly, poor Viv ain't listening. Secondly, since when has Saz (Queen of Alibaba placcy bags and dirty shipping cartons) become the authority on quality goods and designer packaging? And thirdly, does that mean that now Big Saz, Izzy and Esme all have the identical matching VW earrings? Why does she have to spoil it for the girls? Let them have their own thing FFS. šŸ™„

Oh and Saz, get your own toothpaste. Why are you taking the liberty of using Isla's when she's only just received it and probably not even tried it herself?
Jeeze my eyes. Heā€™s soooo šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jamhead

VIP Member
Just a (recently posted) photo I spotted online in the public domain, by a random stranger......precisely the reason that I hate people posting photos on social media which capture strangers without their permission....ie what the Inghams themselves do pretty much every day. (I do realise the irony of re-posting it here though and have deleted it but I'm 99% sure it's them, purely based on what the Inghams themselves have also posted online.)
Just letting you know the image is still visible, in the person who quoted you, if you click the attachment part it takes you straight to the photo. Dont know if there's anything you can do about that though, just mentioning it as I know you wanted to delete it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9