Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy dukes

Few comment responses, Chris must be online and ‘editing’. Might not be so keen on Scotland later on today 🙈

3 Guinea pigs there too apparently, if one remained in the house throughout that bit of footage alone I’d be worried personally especially after 7 hours travel :( Guinea pigs don’t often show signs of anything being wrong until they are either very poorly or it’s too late. I don’t believe them myself on that one, the lighter tan coloured one was nowhere to be seen. Time will tell I suppose.
View attachment 2647940View attachment 2647941View attachment 2647942View attachment 2647943
---
Looking at his comment about travel time and the lodges available at the 3 scottish sites, looks like they are at the one beginning with S rather than the Loch Lomond site so a hour further up the country.

The only one of the three locations that have the 4 bedroom lodges they are staying in & matches pictures. I think they’ve vlogged a few things to throw people off.
That one is only 15 mins from me.

Reactions: 7

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I’m playing catch up on Tattle as being a brokie I’ve been at work, but it wasn’t hard to find. £120 off Amazon. Only checked there and Argos, Big Sazza doesnt shop anywhere else.

DIGITNOW! Bluetooth Viny Record Player, Turntable for CD, Cassette, AM/FM Radio and Aux in, USB port and SD Encoding, Remote Control, with Standalone Stereo Speakers https://amzn.eu/d/fAJUmMK
And although we didn’t see her open it I think this is the one Isla got as she was using it in the bedroom when lazy went in.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
I’ve been wanting to ask the same. TB sounded so sure it was going to happen and then nothing… Very strange. Is TB just Creepy trolling us?! 😂😂
Been thinking the same...but I believe it is another YouTuber that is talked about. His posts here correlate with what is said on videos

• Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
I definitely could be wrong then. I don't watch, so haven't seen them opening anything. Looks like Esme's are genuine and I'm pleased for her.

nattis

VIP Member
She got hers from Issy in the secret Santa. Before that she was borrowing Issy’s
That may be so, I don't know. But when Sarah is going to show what Creepy got her for Christmas she said. I need to get them back from Esme because she borrowed them to take some pictures. Was it actually Sarah borrowing from Esme to make it look like Creepy got her more than shampoos and cleansing products.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They definitely are at the one next to loch lomond
From the website though, they only do up to 3 bed cabins for 6 people though so I don’t see how they can be on that site. Even without Aurora that’s one too many?

Unless someone has seen them onsite & confirmed they are there, all we’ve seen from vlog footage are views on their way to the campsite (from what I can tell anyway).
---
Yes. This is not too clear but looks like it could be a man in a green beanie filming his family in the hot tub. If this is them, it's definitely the Loch Long one (Ardgarten).

How ironic that they would be holidaying near Rest and Be Thankful.

View attachment 2648146
Sorry didn’t see this when commenting, I guess we’ll see today if they show any daylight footage outside.

hayley

VIP Member
I’m watching family fizz opening gifts and the contrast, small nice piles and taking it in turns to open gifts, no weird screeching. I know this family are just as annoying but you can tell these kids have some actual manners.
Wouldn't say they have actual manners as such, just better then this lot

yellowhello

That may be so, I don't know. But when Sarah is going to show what Creepy got her for Christmas she said. I need to get them back from Esme because she borrowed them to take some pictures. Was it actually Sarah borrowing from Esme to make it look like Creepy got her more than shampoos and cleansing products.
i think Esme was wearing hers and wanted some to have on the pictures so that’s why she borrowed Sarah’s, so she didn’t have to take hers out of her ears

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Don’t want to stand up for them here at all. But my niece received Vivienne Westwood earrings from Selfridges for Christmas as well.
They also came attached to cardboard but also included a box and bag.
View attachment 2654160
I don’t want to defend them either, but she did actually show a box and a bag with Vivienne Westwood on, in a Selfridges gift bag. I’m going to give them the benefit if the doubt this time and think these may be them?

Reactions: 6