Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
That will be their kids life by the time they get older if they keep going the way then are
Does Chris not realize that he's describing Isabelle when he chats shite about unemployed adults living with their parents?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

lolly2021

I never normally comment here but I’ve been watching the Christmas shit show play out and (after probably a glass too many) I am HOWLING over this comment left on me me’s latest Instagram post

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Badirene

VIP Member
It's the year 2072 and Esmeme Ingham writes her letter to Santa asking for her fifteenth thousand Lol Doll.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Big frank
1703285617827.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are leaving Rosabelle Manor for Christmas.
- The trampoline blew away into the pylon field so Chris called the police.
- Esme has been told that Chris grooming teenage girls is a load of lies. Just a reminder that the police confirmed it's 100% true.
- A Costa Coffee barista scared Chris when she gave him a cheese toastie.
- Sarah admitted she's not a perfect mum.
- Sarah moaned about cheap tat in the advent calendars she bought.
- Chris has been going to 'meetings'.

Hi Steve 👋 Feliz Nadivad🎄🎅

Massive shout out to @Troybhoy for your continued hard work.

Credit to @Malcolm Conkers
1703285238272.png

1703285384372.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
It's 1.07am. I've spent four hours wrapping presents. I'm in the spare room simultaneously listening to Christmas songs on the radio, and my other half snoring loudly over the top of it. I should still be wrapping more, but I'm lying on the spare bed making memes of Christopher Malcolm.

Please send help.

Of the mental health type.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

GreaseMop

VIP Member
What an odd thing to be proud of, isolating your children, keeping them very young and splashing it all over the internet. I'm surprised they don't insist Isabelle still believes as she's very child like.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
OT but I just wanted to share…

My daughtr-in-law gave birth by an emergency c-section yesterday. When she was in labour my son was texting us updates, when he could, one was “it’s awful mum. I can’t help her.“ So I obviously reassured him that being there was helping her. He‘s a charge nurse, so he’s calm and collected, and when they went to theatre there was no panic just reassurance. All the photos we got, after a FaceTime, are beautiful. Completely raw, beautiful emotion. There’s no stupid faces, gurning or gangster signs in any of them.
My daughter-in-law was out of bed by yesterday evening and she and baby are now resting back at home, as of yet there is not one photo on social media. A complete contrast to little Aurora’s entrance to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

So I've added up the value of Esme's Christmas haul so no one else has to.

I've looked up the value of each item she showed in her TikTok, and added on anything from the YT video that I could locate easily online. These prices are based on the average price of the items online today, so if Big Saz was organised, she may have bought some of this cheaper in the Black Friday etc sales.

The Taylor Swift merch in Esme's TikTok looks genuine to me, not replicas- I know too much about Taylor merch. So I've included the prices on the Taylor Swift store in the run up to Christmas. But even if I'm wrong, replica cardigans sell for not far off the price of the real ones.

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume 30ml- £68
Miss Dior perfume 50ml- £82
Plouise lip kit- £22
Drunk Elephant green moisturiser- £61
Sol De Janeiro red mini travel kit- £28
Drunk Elephant Bronzing drops- £33
Sol De Janeiro pink shower gel 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro pink Rio deo- £16
HiSmile serum and toothpaste set- £16
Sol De Janeiro shampoo 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro mini conditioner- £12
Vivienne Westwood earrings- £90
Vivienne Westwood pearl choker- £155 (yes, really!)
Glow Recipe watermelon moisturiser 50ml- £36
Glow Recipe watermelon toner large- £31
Glow Recipe avocado cleanser- £25
Glow Recipe dew drops- £31
Glow Recipe mini AHA Night treatment- £19
Plouise Stay Shining lip oil- £13
Plouise protect your pout lip conditioner- £13
Taylor Swift Speak Now cardigan- £70
Taylor Swift bell necklace- £25
Taylor Swift Folklore cardigan- £70
Bath and Body Works candy apple beauty box- £35
XPLR Sam and Colby bomber jacket- £70 (after conversion from dollars)
White Fox hoodie- £53
White Fox Sweatpants- £47
Rare Beauty mini set- £33
Glow Recipe plum serum- £40

Unless my maths is way out, I make that a total spend on Esme this year of £1240.80- and that's not including the iPhone, things like the paints and pyjamas I couldn't track down, the Shein clothes, or anything else that didn't make it into either the YT video or Esme's TikTok.

No way Big Saz spent even half of that on Isla and Mila combined.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I said it before, but if Esme still believes in Santa she is not old enough for a boyfriend.
Although i don't think the boyfriend was real either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Abbvay

VIP Member
Poor surgeon was happily stuffing his turkey when he suddenly realised "oh shit, it was a ligament!"

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice that after the staged first present. Mila only opened one other gift ..that poor girl was utterly confused. Nobody helped her. Nobody told her that the ENTIRE pile was hers. She opened the toothbrush and thought that was it. 😭 She was watching everyone else open, turning in circles. Begging her "mom" to open her ONE thing. I can't believe this 🐂💩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Chatty Member
Santa knew the girls were awake so he stuck his arm into their room and sprayed 'sleeping stuff' around the place. What?! I've never heard anybody else say that Santa basically drugs kids who're still awake when he arrives. Is that a special Ingham thing?

ETA: it was Isla telling that story btw while Esme showed the usual phone video of the door being opened a crack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Troybhoy

Evening guys and girls

Hope everything is well in your household this Xmas.

I don't want to be a knob but can you please all back me in my quest to get this creepy barsteward sent to the moon and never to return.... Trust me it's happening guys. I have only shared truths on here, I won't ever tell you any made up nonsense and anything I do get wrong I'll say so, there's a few people in the same quest so when I share some info it's not always gonna be right as it's not always my info! If that makes sense.

I knew she was having more kids, I can't say why but through time guys I'm sure you'll see the bigger picture xx

Their next move is that house will be sold and he will move his family into full time travel, trust me. ⭐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Troybhoy

If that's true then it could well mean @Troybhoy is right about the other stuff. He called it immediately! (Assuming that it's not Chris himself, of course!)
You know what's fun, even Big Saz has no idea who I am, nor does she know why I get things right so often!

I'm a step ahead, not with everything they do but with the important things. I'm only interested in the important stuff I'm not interested in the Mercedes van roof top conversion being done at Hull, nor the new Aurora baby doll...... That's easy news Saz n Creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58