Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
He flew his new drone and crashed it?
Oh I hadn’t seen your comment when I posted mine as I was still reading the previous page and that was the first thing that came to mind! Great minds think alike.

lf not the drone or pregnancy, maybe the balcony has collapsed at Pylon Palace in this storm. It’s only a matter of time!

Reactions: 11

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I know there’s not much going on between her ears, but SURELY lazy has caught onto creepy “forgetting” something and having to spend a night travelling back home alone? It happens every trip. The way someone here even predicted it before they set off 😂
Not this time, they just turned around and all went back.

• Sad

ninini

In my experience, these vigilante type groups of people often are not angels themselves. It’s a bit like when prisoners beat up other inmates, acting as though they have the moral high ground over them. In reality, they are just certain types of people who just want to cause trouble and start fights, and have a weird perception of themselves.
Yes I’ve seen so many of those types of videos where they have no idea how to actually do it in order to get the person charged for that behaviour, some don’t even call the police. It’s more or less made for “entertainment” on the internet than actually doing any good

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
I guess that's the thing - to them they are decent. They're all about the brands, especially the ones which TikTokkers rave about and they don't really know or understand about quality or craftsmanship. Sarah just wants what the teens are after.

I'm not big on jewellery brands but Monica Vinader do some nice stuff which wouldn't break the bank for Chris/Sarah (popular with yummy mummy types, rather than kids). I'd much rather have elegant pieces in pure precious metals and real gemstones rather than expensive costume tat and showy bling.

If I was properly wealthy though, I'd want hand-crafted, commissioned, one of a kind pieces with some thought and effort behind them, not chavvy logo earrings on a roll because all the teens were posing in them, in their track suit of the day type videos.

It's a shame that the iconic Vivienne Westwood brand has been hijacked by people who have no idea about the brand message or story behind it.

(At one point Sarah even said that Miss Selfridge sold the earrings, so she's not even clear on what Selfridges is! 😂)
Miss Selfridge ha ha bloody idiot. That was the fashion clothes shop if my youth,and I'm 60 now - hasn't even existed for years.

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
The Apple watch seems a bit random but probably a freebie with the phone upgrades.
Lazy doesn't seem like she'd want or need one but claims she used to have one, I don't remember her showing it or talking about it.

Puppet

VIP Member
I cannot wait to see if the older three actually get some decent gifts this year. I’m sure they’ll be the usual tat filler.
I wonder if Izzy has a car yet... or if it will be more clickbait, like her birthday vlogs.

Puppet

VIP Member
Could it be Pylon Palace going up for sale?
I doubt it. They won't want to sell unless they've used the house for more content, such as stalkers / break ins etc, they will want the narrative to be they have to leave because it's not safe, rather than selling because they can't afford it. My bet is one of the Guinea pigs was a male and now the others are pregnant or have had babies.

Lolly52

What "tone"?! What did he want them to say - " OMG you're so right! We never even considered the humongous pylons 30 feet from our houses, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, you're so incredibly smart, and handsome, just looking at your gorgeous face, your hair, and those eyebrows, makes our knees quiver. Thank you for blessing us with your divine Matrix Escapee knowledge".
🤣
And this will be the excuse they need to move! They knew the pylons were there when they bought the house, things get uraded for goodness sake, so along with their stalkers and imminent radiation it's time for a move folks!

nattis

VIP Member
Lazy's posted a photo of the secret Santa presents 'starting to pile up' under the tree. There's lots already there so if that is just the start goodness knows how it will finish.
That pile is probably bigger than many people's actual Christmas day presents, they've obviously bought more than one. small present each.
It will be the secret santa today and the christmasboxes and tomorrow will be christmasstockings then their christmasbag before the humongus pile off presents and later will probably be the main present reveal.
And the next few days will be opening Milas and Auroras presents because thei are to young to open all and wanting to play instead.

Abbvay

VIP Member
She did say she had a 6 week appointment due but was late for it so would be after disney so would be 8weeks
I only ever had a 6 week appointment for my first (11 years ago) after that they said they don't do them anymore, you can just book an appointment if you feel the need to -they just do the one for the baby.

But even then it was just a GP appointment, who would have no way of knowing what has been tied or not.

LoveisLove

Esme looked so different in the present opening vlog today, no filters on creepy’s camera
And I just had to share this pic of Sarah, it’s amazing what you capture when you stop a video at the right moment
I would have loved to have a little girl like Mila, such a happy content little one, never change little Mila
I adore mila. I hope she rebels one day. Poor kid
---
Is HiSmile an undeclared ad? It's not like they usually care about dental health

Hope I'm wrong but I do think Isla's had an adult tooth pulled.
Maybe in preparation for braces. They did that with my daughter tho that was a baby tooth

Klp86

VIP Member
CD’s are definitely trendy at the moment. My 12 year old asked for them for Xmas, despite never having a cd player and also having a Spotify account.
Taylor Swift released the same cd in a range of different colours which of course have to be collected in every colour, and the vinyl colours too 🙈😂

Reactions: 10