Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milk-no-sugar

I don’t understand why you would leave your spacious house with a hot tub to stay in a cramped cabin with a hot tub?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
They seem to be out fighting a bit aren’t they. 😆

Chris all over people’s comments on YouTube, Esme on TikTok.

Somethings rattled them.

Or maybe the lack of money has caught up with them.
-

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Little Christopher, the Creepy Elf, was delighted to receive the world's smallest washing machine for his dinky gnome-sized laundry.

Screenshot_20231226-162509_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Lumpy

Ok, so I’ve had the night to think this over, but I still can’t get over that Creepstopher called 101 to tell them about his TRAMPOLINE BLOWING INTO THE NEIGHBOURING FIELD!!!! Thats bound to come up on a Tik Tok compilation of police time wasting calls at some point!!!
Meanwhile, up the road from me a giant tree fell and wiped out 3 houses which although very lucky no one was hurt, it’s ruined their Christmas.
But as long as that great wimp doesn’t have to go and carry his trampoline back himself what does it matter eh??
I’ve never known such an absolute wuss. We lost our trampoline a few years back. My hubby was working away and so I took all 5ft me to the trampoline and dragged the bloody thing back home on my own. Never crossed my mind to call the bloody police 🤦‍♀️🙄
Why didn't he ask Lazy and the kids for help to move it? He is such a drama 🤡 phoning the police.

Reactions: 43

Tublet83

VIP Member
No offence but Vivienne Westwood earrings are the height of chav, can just see saz wearing hers with her tracksuit (we’re not a tracksuit family) and uggs

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Did anyone else spot Isla trying to force out a tear over her guinea pig mug, put it down. Then she obviously thought no one was paying attention, so she picked it up again and tried to cry again!

• Sad
  • Wow

Goonie

Ok, so I’ve had the night to think this over, but I still can’t get over that Creepstopher called 101 to tell them about his TRAMPOLINE BLOWING INTO THE NEIGHBOURING FIELD!!!! Thats bound to come up on a Tik Tok compilation of police time wasting calls at some point!!!
Meanwhile, up the road from me a giant tree fell and wiped out 3 houses which although very lucky no one was hurt, it’s ruined their Christmas.
But as long as that great wimp doesn’t have to go and carry his trampoline back himself what does it matter eh??
I’ve never known such an absolute wuss. We lost our trampoline a few years back. My hubby was working away and so I took all 5ft me to the trampoline and dragged the bloody thing back home on my own. Never crossed my mind to call the bloody police 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
they think they tied a ligament instead of tube so she could get pregnant
As if there's an ObGyn in the NHS who thinks a ligament is a fallopian tube. And if anyone ever did by some highly unlikely scenario accidentally cauterize a ligament you'd be in immense pain immediately & soon after campaigning to have the dangerous quack struck off for gross malpractice.

She never had it done, obviously. Puts me in mind of an old Chumbawumba song
"Can't hear you coz your mouth's full of shit"

And I'm sorry if this is taken as body shaming but that woman has had 6 kids, three of them in the last 5 years. She does no exercise, never seen her go to a pre or post natal class, never heard her talk about any form of post maternity recovery, abdominal muscles, pelvic floor - nothing.

By the time she's 6 months pregnant this kid will be bungee jumping every time she takes a shit.

• Haha
I think my favourite bit was when they were in the hot tub pretending to be super rich elites and a couple of randoms in onesies strolled past 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
Happy Christmas you gorgeous tattlers! Hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful day 🎅🎉.

For this week's Memory Monday, we go back to August 2018, when tattler @lalaland realised that Creepy had added 'Chris Ingham' to the tags of many of the vlogs that the Inghams released just after Jess and the other girls came forward. The creep knew that many people were talking about him and were searching for reaction videos about him on YouTube. He decided to use this to his advantage and tag his name in their videos (so that his family videos would come up when people typed his name into the YouTube search box, alongside the reaction videos). He was basically cashing in on his grooming of minors being widely talked about 😠😠.

And as it's Christmas Day, let's have a Christmassy memory. The memory simply has to be Creepy's exited face when he went in search of two 14 year old girls whilst they were on a Christmas day out in 2017. Creepy had just said "hey gorgeous" to 12 year old stepdaughter Isabelle whilst the family were Nordic skiing at Stockeld Park, when Sarah fell over and broke her wrist. Instead of immediately leaving the place and taking Sarah to the nearest hospital, Creepy excitedly jogged through Stockeld Park looking for two 14 year old girls who had been shouting out to them as they skied. Who could forget the excitement on his face?! He couldn't wait to hug them both with a massive cheesy grin on his face. After the girls had gone, he said "Oh I'm so glad I just caught those girls. That was just epic!" It was only after this that he finally remembered that his wife had had a nasty fall on the ski trail. Even then, they didn't leave immediately. He wanted to get hot chocolates first before they left. When they did finally leave for the hospital, he said that "It sucks because we are going to have to cut our day short".

Selfish Creepy Chris, I hope you have a really unpleasant Christmas. I hope that the rest of you have a fabulous one 😘.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
They bought Mila a toothbrush and actually wrapped it up?! How sad is that. She’s two! I hope having an electric toothbrush doesn’t mean that Sarah thinks she doesn’t have to supervise her.
What are you trying to say here? That Sarah should be supervising her small children as they brush their teeth? Stop being such a hater. That is clearly one of Isabelle's many responsibilities. Mummy needs her space to shop online for total bargains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Badirene

VIP Member
View attachment 2651755
I'd trust the pool guy over Chris Ingham that's for sure.
Did an Ifam really just publicly accuse someone of casing the joint and passing information to a criminal gang based on nothing, meanwhile there is actual evidence and confirmation from police that Christopher Ingham is a child predator that's just dismissed as trolls and clowns? These people really are thick as Tesco mince 🤷‍♂️

• Heart

belle222

Sorry but Chris and Sarah know full well that Esme no longer believes. They type this kind of Bs to push the 'we are great parents' narrative. Because they think having young teens still playing with dolls and believing in santa still, is a reflection of their 'great parenting'.

They are weirdly obsessed with keeping their children's innocence.

I get it. Said it before. No one wants their children to grow up too quickly. But the way these two carry on, actually creeps me the hell out. It almost comes across as a fetish. In my opinion.

They have 3 more children after the first 3 to continue the magic of Christmas believing. They really don't need to dumb down and embarrass their older 3 to make themselves happy.

Sarah, Chris... It really doesn't matter how much you wanna push this 'Brilliant parent' crap. That went out the window years ago when you sold ALL your children's privacy to make a living.

Sarah when you stayed with a pedophile which makes me question alot of things, if you're okay to stay with a man like that, then you must be one too.

Chris, you sniffed around underage girls and brushed it under the carpet like it didn't matter.

You can't hide forever in your bus. You won't be able to keep travelling Your channel has gone to shit and you're broke and In debt.

Your sins are starting to catch up with you aren't they.
Good...

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
What an odd thing to be proud of, isolating your children, keeping them very young and splashing it all over the internet.
Isn't it just?!

I'm not convinced that Esme & Isla both still believe but even so, it's still problematic for their parents to push this narrative, for several reasons.

• Sad

Susie64!

I bet Creepy's sat shitting himself wondering if/when the knock on the door will happen. He'll probably be wanting to hot foot it out of there ASAP as soon as Christmas day is over, all while Lazy is trying to portray everything as magical and wonderful. The problem is they've got that much stuff, they wouldn't be able to make a quick escape if they needed to and the campervan is not right outside. I'm sure the man wouldn't be as generous with his van if he knew all what Creepy has done.
This is what confuses me. The kids must see the whole set up of Christmas presents. Full bi-fold doors out to patio area and front door so how the hell did they get those mounds and mounds of presents from RV in car park down into the lodge? The whole lot of them living a staged lie! I think is why Jace stutters, poor kid don't know what to say without a script or re-takes. You can see him desperately trying to think of how he should answer. Tragic Truman Show - emotional damage to all of them, living in a film set make believe world. Cruel cunts and appalling social and mental abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad