Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big frank

VIP Member
What an absolute crock of shit. Like hell did they cut a ligament. No way would a hospital call with that news, let alone on boxing day. They'd make an appointment with a trust executive and sit you down and explain.

Reactions: 51

GreaseMop

VIP Member
All anyone needs to do is watch the Stockeld Park vlog where Lazy falls and instead of looking after his wife, Creepy's priority is finding some teenage girls and giving them a hug. That tells you everything you need to know about Chris Ingham and why his nickname is Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Maria1

Chatty Member
'I just like hats'......so does my partner but he doesn't wear them indoors, in 100 degree heat or in the sea.
This has given me a much needed laugh.....deluded wanker.

• Haha

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Izzy in the hot tub surrounded by babies with a glass of wine in hand in the middle of the day. Is she in her alcoholic Vicky Pollard era?

• Haha

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Can someone teach Christopher how to read rooms and irony please, his whole speech on "what Christmas is about" on 2 vlogs dedicated to opening massive piles of presents was just mind blowing, clearly pissed as a fart. Knobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

becca7721

VIP Member
So you'll be suing the NHS now then, yes? No holidays at all next year as they’ll need to be around for the meetings because the consultant has committed assault. So they’re suspended, yes? He’s been arrested, yes? Facing severe consequences, yes?

What’s that? No.

Ok then you’ll be the ones being sued. Out. Of. Sight. And no kiddie ifam threats, or Levi letters are going to make a blind bit of difference to a consultant whose professional career is now in the balance because of you. No more holidays. No more shopping daily for Sarah you will both and Isabelle need jobs to keep a roof over your heads, there will be no emergency accommodation for YOU lying on social media about something like this?? Not a chance.

There’s no option three. You’ve put ONLINE a consultant has committed a crime, rung you instead of doing their job and is incompetent and do not think for a single minute that people won’t be able to find out who that consultant is. You thInk it’s funny to scare vulnerable people with lies about consultants who do the wrong operation?
Oh and you can forget getting NHS care now as well. Because no ones going to touch you with a barge pole.

Yes I’m really really angry about this. I worked in a hospital. I know what happens when people do shit like you’ve done. Too far freaks. I’ve had less than two hours sleep, my life is genuinely so bad I can’t even put it into words and you YOU are lying about a consultant assaulting you? I was assaulted by a consultant and drummed out of where I lived. I belittled every single time I had an appointment in over thirty years for ‘lying’. Even after he was found guilty of exactly the same thing to other young women and teens I STILL wasn’t believed. He died before sentence, his nurse was prosecuted and jailed. It’s not only the consultant who will face their career being over and the NHS will do all they can to protect him.

Hope he, and the whole operating team take you for everything AND goes to the press. Because they will.

😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

LemonLife

VIP Member
Why do they demonise education? It is a privellege! I stopped believing at 11, nobody in school told me it was not real. Nor did my older sibling. I just came to the realisation like many do 🤷🏻‍♀️ It has not made Christmas any less magical.

In fact I now teach 11-16 year olds. I’d say about 50% of the 11 year olds believe in Santa - the other half do not tell them the truth. They do not ruin the illusions of others, Sarah just wants to think the worst of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

mags

VIP Member
Just watched last night's vlog. No way were The Inghams stealing 41 minutes out of my Christmas Day when I had far more important things to watch like The Masked Singer! 😂

I felt very sorry for Mila. They couldn't let her open her present without them spoiling the surprise before she could get a proper look at it. She had to ask Sarah for the letter to Santa stuff because she was sitting there ignored whilst all the focus was on Jace. Was she involved in putting out the mince pie for Santa and carrot for Rudolph? It didn't look like it and as usual it was all about Jace. When Mila & Jace had swapped toys and Jace was getting stuck in at Mila's easel, Mila didn't look very happy, as if she didn't really want to play with the cars. When the gifts were being handed out it was clear that Mila didn't want to hug Jace, you could see Esme putting Mila's arm around him!

Sarah thought she was so clever, telling Jace that he shouldn't barricade himself in his bedroom in case there's a fire....as if that adequately addressed the issue. Whilst the safety aspect is obviously important, why did she not go on to discuss how his actions might make Mila feel, why it's important to play nicely and treat others with respect, acknowledging why Mila being younger might affect her behaviour, about sharing and being tolerant and very importantly, how he can communicate and express himself without resorting to physical actions and radical measures.... etc etc.. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Impleo

VIP Member
Isabelles pics of yesterday dinner! Wheres the gravy 😕 looks like frozen veg like usuall.
'Massive Foodie' Chris must've thought that the Bisto would overpower the taste of the Aunt Bessies.

Remember when they lied about being vegetarian for a good year to fit in with the wholesome van life era?

Screenshot 2023-12-26 16.33.40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Goonie

Chris dear, when you have to comb all the hair from the back of your head onto the top of your head, that’s because you’re going thin on top my luv 😆🤣

• Haha
Also, you don’t have to keep going on about people accusing you of using caterers fatso. Nobody is going to believe that a professional cooked that abomination 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Every now & then I just like to point out who it is Creepy's trying to imitate when he does his "dis my gangsta R&R pose" bollocks. A forty year old man, playing the role of father to five girls and his hero is Ian Watkins.

Fuxake.

1703611024571.png

• Sick
  • Angry

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Poor Mila she was treated awful in that vlog, why couldn’t one parent film and one help Mila open her gifts, the child looked so confused but not to worry as long as Jace is filmed and called a good boy 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry