Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Well Creepy, if you weren't away from your house so much you'd be able to keep up to date with what's going on in the local area.
Very brave of him posting in that group when presumably everyone knows of him and what he's done and also what nightmare neighbours they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

emerald

VIP Member
They mug Isla off so much with the presents, it pisses me off so bad. (They mug her off all the time, in general actually)

• Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Happy Christmas you gorgeous tattlers! Hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful day 🎅🎉.

For this week's Memory Monday, we go back to August 2018, when tattler @lalaland realised that Creepy had added 'Chris Ingham' to the tags of many of the vlogs that the Inghams released just after Jess and the other girls came forward. The creep knew that many people were talking about him and were searching for reaction videos about him on YouTube. He decided to use this to his advantage and tag his name in their videos (so that his family videos would come up when people typed his name into the YouTube search box, alongside the reaction videos). He was basically cashing in on his grooming of minors being widely talked about 😠😠.

And as it's Christmas Day, let's have a Christmassy memory. The memory simply has to be Creepy's exited face when he went in search of two 14 year old girls whilst they were on a Christmas day out in 2017. Creepy had just said "hey gorgeous" to 12 year old stepdaughter Isabelle whilst the family were Nordic skiing at Stockeld Park, when Sarah fell over and broke her wrist. Instead of immediately leaving the place and taking Sarah to the nearest hospital, Creepy excitedly jogged through Stockeld Park looking for two 14 year old girls who had been shouting out to them as they skied. Who could forget the excitement on his face?! He couldn't wait to hug them both with a massive cheesy grin on his face. After the girls had gone, he said "Oh I'm so glad I just caught those girls. That was just epic!" It was only after this that he finally remembered that his wife had had a nasty fall on the ski trail. Even then, they didn't leave immediately. He wanted to get hot chocolates first before they left. When they did finally leave for the hospital, he said that "It sucks because we are going to have to cut our day short".

Selfish Creepy Chris, I hope you have a really unpleasant Christmas. I hope that the rest of you have a fabulous one 😘.
If anyone needed proof he is a total n, that video of him chasing teen girls and getting so excited is definitely it.
thanks for the memory Mondays, Neck Lace and thanks to thegreencow for their recaps. Merry Christmas to you both and I hope Father Christmas brings you something special to your parent’s basement this year.

• Heart
  • Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
You're in the middle of the most shocking phone call you've ever received but your first thought is to get your husband to film the call to prove to the trolls you're not lying.
I'm not buying it, just like I never bought the original tube tying story.
This goes down as their biggest fairytale, along with Creepy earning £10k day and Isabelle being a social butterfly.

uwu

VIP Member
With Esme and Isla on tiktok there is no way they believe in those stupid elves and Santa anymore. All I see on my fyp is parents faffing around with the elves and putting the presents out Christmas eve.

My daughter and I can’t wait to laugh at all the shit gifts and bad acting for tonights vlog, it’s become our boxing day tradition to just sit on the sofa and drag the minghams 🤣.

• Haha
In Ireland, today is St Stephens Day.
I don’t really know when it started but I think it’s the anniversary of the first time Jane and Hi Steve visited.

Well, we had to give them something. They were missing their family only tradition of Boxing Day after all.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
People underestimate psychological abuse, as long as it looks like kids are clothed and fed they go under the radar, it’s not till adulthood and you spend time with a normal family dynamic you become aware that your childhood was not normal. It will be time that will tell how quickly this happens to the Ingham kids or any family vloggers that plaster their kids over social media. Guarantee it will be a Netflix documentary in 10 years time, in plain sight but authorities choose to ignore it.

• Sad
  • Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
The story about Jace barricading himself in his room is even worse when you remember that Lazy told us that Jace & Mila now share a room because they are bestest friends

• Sad

rainbow20

They are at the ones at loch lomond, did they not learn their lesson coming here the first time. I'm now glad the weather has to be pouring with rain and high winds the entire time they are here.
Its going to take the idiot all night trying to get the presents in the house with no trailer right outside like usual 😂 Merry Christmas Mr Ingram 🤡

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
1703674273585.png

An idea for Saz for next year

They've got to be feeling flat now. Creepy will be counting his extra few pennies whilst Sarah has lost her dopamine rush for another year. Back home to the Manor with six kids, a fanny cyst and some tubes to be untied.

Sigh of relief in our house as life has gone very much back to normal today and I love it. Very much hoping for an Ingham 2024 van trip to somewhere completely ridiculous like Angola via Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Made me sad to see in the vlog when showing the bedrooms. You see Esme sat there with all her beauty products in the window doing her usual pouty moves she seems to do now. Then there is Isla sat with her side empty (not sure why she doesn’t even have a deodorant there) who picks up one of the products before saying she hopes to have one of those bottles on her side soon - I really hope Sarah comes through for her this year :( She had so much tat for her birthday, she deserves the best pile of presents out of them all imo. I know it’s very unlikely especially after seeing the Vertbaudet clothes she’s bought for her but one can hope.

• Sad

Troybhoy

The pain pushed onto anyone watching their videos who is having a real struggle with pregnancy must be so so deflated watching this bollocks.

Just check this:

Tubal ligation (sometimes called female sterilization) is one of the most effective kinds of birth control. It's permanent and more than 99% effective at preventing pregnancy.

Yeah Saz your the 1% of the 1% club now!!

I hope every tattle member goes to their socials and rips them apart this new year. Barstewards they are

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
If Sarah and Chris have it their way they will have a full house of adults all still carrying elves about in glasses and writing their letters to Santa at a Christmas Eve breakfast. It’s natural to question things like Santa and just a normal part of growing up. You can not believe in santa and still experience the magic of Christmas. “Santa” still left me a stocking at the end of my bed, long after I stopped believing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope no one on here would comment to her honestly, she is only 14 years old and if we don't agree with Chris talking and following 16 year olds, then I feel the same goes to adults talking and following this child. Just because her parents don't protect her from the internet doesn't mean she deserves to be harassed about what her dad has done.
I agree, no one from here should be commenting and I seriously doubt anyone from here is but she’s kind of bringing it on herself by replying to it. She could just delete and block these people. If she had management that’s what they would be telling her. Unfortunately for her she’s got shit parents who lie to her constantly and no management company will touch her with a barge pole

Web30

VIP Member
Esme got the iPhone. Don't think it was in this vlog but she's posted it on tiktok. Making surprise ruined for tomorrow's vlog then? 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow