Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sep

How lucky all that alcohol they bought for their party wasn’t drunk and they could take it on holiday with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

No style rocky

Some people might think Esmes a deluded brat. But that’s her Dad people are trashing, she’s being loyal. He knows she’ll go into battle mode for him, so rather than safeguarding/protecting her from it he’s using her as a defensive shield. It’s deplorable and goes beyond clownish behaviour. I can’t even comprehend what that must do to a developing mind

• Sad
Reactions: 56

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

So I've added up the value of Esme's Christmas haul so no one else has to.

I've looked up the value of each item she showed in her TikTok, and added on anything from the YT video that I could locate easily online. These prices are based on the average price of the items online today, so if Big Saz was organised, she may have bought some of this cheaper in the Black Friday etc sales.

The Taylor Swift merch in Esme's TikTok looks genuine to me, not replicas- I know too much about Taylor merch. So I've included the prices on the Taylor Swift store in the run up to Christmas. But even if I'm wrong, replica cardigans sell for not far off the price of the real ones.

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume 30ml- £68
Miss Dior perfume 50ml- £82
Plouise lip kit- £22
Drunk Elephant green moisturiser- £61
Sol De Janeiro red mini travel kit- £28
Drunk Elephant Bronzing drops- £33
Sol De Janeiro pink shower gel 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro pink Rio deo- £16
HiSmile serum and toothpaste set- £16
Sol De Janeiro shampoo 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro mini conditioner- £12
Vivienne Westwood earrings- £90
Vivienne Westwood pearl choker- £155 (yes, really!)
Glow Recipe watermelon moisturiser 50ml- £36
Glow Recipe watermelon toner large- £31
Glow Recipe avocado cleanser- £25
Glow Recipe dew drops- £31
Glow Recipe mini AHA Night treatment- £19
Plouise Stay Shining lip oil- £13
Plouise protect your pout lip conditioner- £13
Taylor Swift Speak Now cardigan- £70
Taylor Swift bell necklace- £25
Taylor Swift Folklore cardigan- £70
Bath and Body Works candy apple beauty box- £35
XPLR Sam and Colby bomber jacket- £70 (after conversion from dollars)
White Fox hoodie- £53
White Fox Sweatpants- £47
Rare Beauty mini set- £33
Glow Recipe plum serum- £40

Unless my maths is way out, I make that a total spend on Esme this year of £1240.80- and that's not including the iPhone, things like the paints and pyjamas I couldn't track down, the Shein clothes, or anything else that didn't make it into either the YT video or Esme's TikTok.

No way Big Saz spent even half of that on Isla and Mila combined.
Update: I've struggled through and priced up what we've seen of Isla's Christmas haul. Again- I've gone on just the items I can find that were shown and the current prices of those items- so this isn't including absolutely everything she'll have received. But equally, Big Saz may have got some of this cheaper.

I love guinea pigs mug- £7.99
blue rip off squish mallow slippers- £11.99
it's bananas game- £18.99
Vertbaudet pyjamas x2- £40 (total price for 2)
Shein heart jumper- £11.99
Guinea pig top- £4.99
Bubbleology kit- £8.50
mini puzzle kit x2- £13.98 (total price for 2)
Bubble serum- £18
Bubble moisturiser- £16
Shein jeans- £10.99
Lineige midnight mini lip set- £17.5
Lineige full size lip mask- £21
Rio de Janeiro red mini travel set- £28
Shein cowgirl boots x2- £23.94 (total price for 2)
Shein dungarees x2- £30.98 (total price for 2)
Taylor Swift fan book- £11.99
loom band kit- £5.99
Shein teddy coat- £8.49
Typo Tie Dye kit- £7.99
Plouise bundle- £60
Monsoon coat- £75
Lush gift set- £22
Hismile set- £16

So that's a total spend for Isla of £484.48 excluding main presents and some generic tat I couldn't track down. Compared to Esme's total spend of £1240.80 excluding the iPhone, generic tat and any other mains we don't know about yet.

• Wow
  • Sad

Peachylace

Chatty Member
So Esme doesn't believe her dad is a wrong'un but believes a man flies in a sleigh pulled by reindeer? Come off it ffs. Esme doesn't believe in Santa Claus. I'd actually be fuming at 14 if my parents wrote that for thousands to see. They are deluded!

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
I see Lazy's size 18 pyjamas are really baggy like she said they would be. So baggy in fact that her tats are almost popping out through the gap in the buttons and her hulk smash upper arms have SO much room to move.
Screenshot_20231226-173051_YouTube.jpg

I see the gUrls all had HiSmile toothpaste, which is packed full of fluoride....funny that, when they're a fluoride free family. Much like they aren't a tracksuit kind of family yet Esmememe got one of those too 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Definitely not going thin on top, just bossing the sweeping straggly look, like wet seaweed left clinging to a rock as the tide goes out.

Screenshot_20231228-084136_Chrome.jpg

You can't really deny it when you're so damn famous and the demise of your luscious golden thatch has been so well documented over time.

Just a few of the many looks "Mr Ingram" has totally bossed over the years (pic courtesy of @Hatshepsut , from an old thread)......

13BD0C8F-0F1E-422D-A556-C48023D3F27C.jpeg

Obviously hair loss is a real struggle for many people and usually I could truly sympathise.....but to lie outright about such an obvious situation is outrageous and only serves to make a mockery of the issue, showing himself up as a fool and a habitual liar.

As with Sarah's size, nobody really cares that he's balding...they care about him being a barefaced liar, totally fake and a fraud, taking the piss out of people who are too vulnerable to recognise what's so obvious to the rest of us, because if they believe that he's not a natural ginger and he's styling his hair like that through choice, then he can pretty much scam them in any way he likes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Impleo

VIP Member
So I've added up the value of Esme's Christmas haul so no one else has to.

I've looked up the value of each item she showed in her TikTok, and added on anything from the YT video that I could locate easily online. These prices are based on the average price of the items online today, so if Big Saz was organised, she may have bought some of this cheaper in the Black Friday etc sales.

The Taylor Swift merch in Esme's TikTok looks genuine to me, not replicas- I know too much about Taylor merch. So I've included the prices on the Taylor Swift store in the run up to Christmas. But even if I'm wrong, replica cardigans sell for not far off the price of the real ones.

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume 30ml- £68
Miss Dior perfume 50ml- £82
Plouise lip kit- £22
Drunk Elephant green moisturiser- £61
Sol De Janeiro red mini travel kit- £28
Drunk Elephant Bronzing drops- £33
Sol De Janeiro pink shower gel 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro pink Rio deo- £16
HiSmile serum and toothpaste set- £16
Sol De Janeiro shampoo 295ml- £23
Sol De Janeiro mini conditioner- £12
Vivienne Westwood earrings- £90
Vivienne Westwood pearl choker- £155 (yes, really!)
Glow Recipe watermelon moisturiser 50ml- £36
Glow Recipe watermelon toner large- £31
Glow Recipe avocado cleanser- £25
Glow Recipe dew drops- £31
Glow Recipe mini AHA Night treatment- £19
Plouise Stay Shining lip oil- £13
Plouise protect your pout lip conditioner- £13
Taylor Swift Speak Now cardigan- £70
Taylor Swift bell necklace- £25
Taylor Swift Folklore cardigan- £70
Bath and Body Works candy apple beauty box- £35
XPLR Sam and Colby bomber jacket- £70 (after conversion from dollars)
White Fox hoodie- £53
White Fox Sweatpants- £47
Rare Beauty mini set- £33
Glow Recipe plum serum- £40

Unless my maths is way out, I make that a total spend on Esme this year of £1240.80- and that's not including the iPhone, things like the paints and pyjamas I couldn't track down, the Shein clothes, or anything else that didn't make it into either the YT video or Esme's TikTok.

No way Big Saz spent even half of that on Isla and Mila combined.
Isabelle has been waiting almost six months for her car, or 18 months from the age of 17. £1240 would get her a roadworthy banger, but then I guess that would give her independence and a chance to escape the cult. They're the weirdest family on YouTube.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Oh stop we wouldn’t last one day doing there stressful job 😂😂😂😂😂 excuse me while I climb back into my mums basement 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PeachyJam

Before it gets deleted -
Comments on Esmememe’s PUBLIC TikTok. Two people to blame - Chris & Sarah Ingham for letting her get exposed to this, and either encouraging her combative attitude or answering for her…
I hope no one on here would comment to her honestly, she is only 14 years old and if we don't agree with Chris talking and following 16 year olds, then I feel the same goes to adults talking and following this child. Just because her parents don't protect her from the internet doesn't mean she deserves to be harassed about what her dad has done.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
I wonder if Lazy feels embarrassed or ashamed, seeing Katrina's recent FB posts which highlight the contrast between the two sisters - their work ethics and circumstances....not because Sarah is better but because she's supposedly 'Mrs Set-for-life' and should help her sister out. I'm sure she could do more.

Some ifam follow Katrina on FB. Why do they not see this stuff and wonder why Sarah doesn't share her £10k a day secrets with her sister? If it was genuinely that easy to escape the matrix, they'd all be at it!!!

Screenshot_20231223-130935_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231223-130504_Facebook.jpg

The funny thing is though, I bet Katrina has loads of people that she could rely on to help her in an emergency - shifting a trampoline or whatever.

Reactions: 54

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Gone are the days of Lazy buying sizes 2-3 years younger than she is…when Isla was still the Golden Child before Jace came along she was always kitted out in Next and umpteen pairs of shoes and boots.

View attachment 2647757View attachment 2647759
She was so cute :( it's so sad to me that her mother has put so much emphasis her clothing size for all of these years. I wonder how it makes her feel now that she has gained so much weight? Makes me so sad. I hate to think how much she has internalized it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Abbvay

VIP Member
So he's escaped the matrix and thinks everyone should do the same. To have a life with "monstrous" working hours and days filled with stress? Sounds nice, let me just hand over my money to join in this fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Honestly, I can't lie..I'm laughing myself to death ☠☠ What the hell is she talking about. "My right side didn't get done, and I KNOW I had all of my children on my right side." WTF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lilu22

VIP Member
I might be thinking about completely the wrong person but isn’t Boxing Day the day that Sarah thought only they celebrated?🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

pussandpony

I have been very quiet but I have to comment on this. Some of you know my job is legal, part of this is medicolegal. This story is total & utter rubbish. An affront to the hardworking clinicians forced to ‘serve’ this pair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51