Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
The prescription in Jaces glasses quite clearly is not working and his glasses do not fit properly , any normal parents would be back at the opticians and chasing up his hospital ophthalmic appointment !!

Poor kids going to be a squinting , balding , illiterate , uneducated, toothless , sociopath ! and that is all Sarah and Chris fault . Every one of those lifetime problems for him could have been prevented ! What a shit gift you have given him !

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Badirene

VIP Member
Infact it's the law !, reuse gift bag and don't write on the tag.
This year I was re-gifted a gift bag (with pressie inside, we are not total tightwads) I first gave to my mother-in-law about 6 years ago. It has been passed around half the country in the intervening years, it's a running joke at this point but it's what you do, they are designed for reusing not one use then bin.

• Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
Fatty was raving about how nice the staff were and how they'd reserved them a space in the carpark.
They couldnt take their RV down beside the cabin because of the recent bad weather and the fear that the RV might slide right into the loch...so those poor blokes were offering to ferry the Minghams and their luggage down to the cabin.
Little did they know they would be carting the entire contents of Primark and BnM down there. How many trips do we think it took them? All that food they'd packed away in the cupboards and fridge/freezers, needing to be bagged back up!

This will be a rinse and repeat of previous years at forest holidays, a little half hearted walk, Prinny getting told off for getting muddy, shots of the teenager sipping on alcopops in the hot tub, Creepy wearing the same stinking pair of pyjamas 4 days on the trot, Lazy cooking frozen roasties for Christmas day and hailing herself as Nigella for her efforts, too many presents for the tiny living room, Isla telling some yarn about hearing Santa clatter onto the roof of the cabin and Esme all gleeful that she heard his bells, Creepy feeling all nostalgic so asks to extend their stay, only to find out its too expensive so he'll lie and say they're fully booked. Yawn, yawn and yawn again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
If Sarah is pregnant again could explain why Isabelle looks so over it all, she looked deflated in the Christmas vlogs, I would imagine another sibling would tip her over the edge. She already parents Jace and Mila, if Sarah is pregnant again I would advise Isabelle to seriously consider moving out and start making a life for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I think the person on the phone is from a private appointment, who has been employed to see if her tubes have been tied and has discovered they haven’t. Because they never were. Not because of NHS malpractice and not an “act of god”. Just pure and simple deception on the part of the Ingham pair. I also thought it was gross when Creepy had told her it happened to “teach her a lesson”

• Wow
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
WAKING UP TO OUR TRAMPOLINE BEING GONE!

Creepstopher wakes up to an empty garden. Lazy sings. There’s stress because the trampoline is missing from the garden. They went to the top floor and saw it in the field. They had a panic so he’s gone out into the rain to take the trampoline apart and throw the bits over the fence. The Asda food order is due to be picked up at 11am but Lazy clicked the link and checked in. She’s still at home and they’ve assumed she’s outside in her car. Her gammon and Turkey have been substituted. There’s no black bags, stuffing, Christmas crackers or cheese. It was her biggest fear. They’re now going to have to mess around going to supermarkets. They aren’t a checking in to where they’re going until tomorrow.

Creepstopher shows us "my trampoline" in the pylon field. It’s travelled half a km. he can’t drag it and he can’t believe the wind has blown it over the fence without damaging the fence.

The trampoline frame is bent and damaged. He’s taken the skin you bounce on off but the steel is mashed together. It weighs a ton and is stupidly heavy. He’s taken the bits that make it a sail off. Hes going to have to call the police and tell them. He already called them anyway on 101 because he was concerned it could damage houses. He wanted strapping lads to help him. They’re leaving today and there’s nothing he can do. He’ll organise for someone to move it.

Lazy is in the rv. She doesn’t want to have to go out once they get to where they’re going. She went into Asda on the off chance they had her bags, chocolate gateau, stuffing, apple juice and festive Bakewells. Lazy managed to get her missing items. They’ve got a fridge into the boot that has been turned down to -18°C. Lazy has been playing Tetris with the fridge. She needed to pick something up from Argos. They needed three of something but only got two. She went to pay and on her way out noticed pigs in blankets stuffing. Then at the till she noticed a lady with pyjamas with a 70% off offer. Lazy only wears underwear in bed so wears pyjamas as loungewear. The only sizes available were 18 so one size bigger than her usual.

Lazy got another pair of pyjamas but gave them to Creepstopher to wrap them up for her for Christmas. They were £7 in Tesco. They only had big sizes. She has a pair of pyjamas for every day they’re away so may not need to take any clothes.

Isla and Aurora. Aurora’s neck is getting really strong. It’s 6pm and they’re not leaving for another hour. They’re almost done. They wanted to do two hours tonight and then it won’t be so bad tomorrow. Lazy is sad not to be home for Christmas. There will be no walking downstairs with the twinkle lights on. They’re having a New Year’s party.

Creepstopher gets out of the rv to top the petrol up. He closed the bifold door at the manor and says the night didn’t end the way he expected it to. Come back tomorrow at 5pm.

End of vlog
1703291962699.png
1703291975752.png
1703293642068.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
They say this but are more than happy to photograph them with wide open mouths so those pictures can be distorted for the sexual gratification of paedophiles and to earn money in the process
---

All it did was confirm Jace is a very unlikeable selfish spoilt child with no genuine love for his siblings unless they are looking after HIM doing what HE wants and he certainly has no time for Mila
It also highlights that Jace and Mila are clearly left on their own for god knows how long if he’s got time to ‘barricade’ his bedroom door to stop her going in, they don’t give a shit about those children which was also clearly shown by Sarah’s total disregard for them in the hot tub sat whilst sat with her back to them inside the lodge 🙄
The only thing they’re removed from being influenced by at school is the fact everyone knows their dad is a pervert

Abbvay

VIP Member
How convenient, has tubes tied but then cries about it. Just about to go and get it reversed in the new year and there is a Christmas miracle to attempt to improve their views.

She never had it done in the first place.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
This vlog needs reporting, they are accusing the hospital of negligence when there is no proof whatsoever this has actually happened. How can they sink so low? The poor staff in that hospital probably unaware their reputation is being dragged through the mud by these two idiots.

• Angry

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
They all got iphones.

Not sure who they're going to talk to other than each other as they have about 2 friends between the 3 of them. I guess they can use them for posting on social media. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

skyelau

VIP Member
What made me laugh was Sarah put tiny gifts into large giftbags then wrapped them to make the present piles for the older girls look bigger

• Haha
  • Wow

Maria1

Chatty Member
Yeah, school exposes a child to loads of things; friends, joy in life, comparison to normal parents, the ability to read.....Chris and Sarah, this is going to backfire on you sooner rather than later. Seriously how much longer can you this up?

• Heart

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Also many of us here have been pregnant and suffered ligament pain while pregnant. It kills. It's agony and debilitating.

So getting them cut would be agony. She'd have issues walking and all sorts.

Is she seriously trying to tell everyone that she's had her ligaments cut with no serious side affects? Bog off you daft liar. She doesn't need a doctor. She needs a psychiatrist.

• Heart

Wheeze

Poor poor Mila. Ignored completely. And that bruise 😢

Esmememe 'waking up' with the eyebrows painted on 😆

• Sad
  • Haha

PeachyJam

Adding on to Sarah pushing how much Jace and Mila are best friends, she was saying she was going to give Jace a bunk bed because Mila always goes in there to sleep and she prefers that as it means her and Chris don't need to wake up and help Mila throughout the night, but Jace is literally saying he barricades his door so he can have his own space. He doesn't want her in his room.

It's like when Isla didn't want to sleep alone so she forced Esme to keep being in a room with her and made her feel guilty about wanting her own space. When she finally did get her own room she still has Isla sleeping with her most days.

The kids aren't supposed to put their own needs and feelings aside to just to make things easier for you Sarah & Chris, you're supposed to be the parents and actual deal with the issues they're having yourselves instead of just doing the most convenient and selfish thing by letting the other kids take on the brunt of it all.

They don't see their kids as actual individual people with their own needs, thoughts and emotions, they just see them as extensions of themselves. That's why they constantly do whatever they feel like without ever taking into consideration what they might want. That's why Chris continually calls Jace cute even as he is begging him to stop, he will just say it over and over again while laughing. When Jace says to him to not keep going on about the elves painting his face, Chris can't help himself but to keep bringing it up. It doesn't matter how much these kids vocalise their discomfort they are absolutely ignored. This is what leads to kids hitting out and acting up because their words mean nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think they are talking shit. My kids are home educated, my eldest knows that Father Christmas isn’t real and I’m pretty sure my middle one knows but is playing along still. They just want to pretend their kids are innocent because it suits their narrative just like they want to pretend that the kids are best friends.
They think it makes them look good when it makes them actually look a bit odd when insisting that a 14 year old who posts provocative videos online still believes. Bet the pervs love it though.

• Heart

Kitty2020

VIP Member
‘Bro’? 🤣🤣🤣

Yup, she is a brat - following her parents’ lead. Truly believes everyone is jealous - my how they’ve poisoned her.
Sure, a bunch of deluded, dysfunctional pre teens/early teens may kiss up telling her she’s really beautiful but a) they are seeing a massively filtered image and b) even with the filters, she’s startlingly average with way below average intelligence & maturity.

Love the Primark hoodie comment 😆
‘Fr’ 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart