Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I actually enjoyed Jace during the present opening. He was ripping them open, not giving a shit if he was being filmed, while Creepy screeched "wait a second Jace!" Because he was still trying to film another child cry over some toothpaste or a hairbrush. (BTW, if they all get a hairbrush every Christmas like Sarah claimed, why do they use one communal one all the time đŸ€”)

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Tasha_24152

Merry Christmas Tattlers. I've been a lurker for quite some time and quite often want to comment but anxiety. However hearing big Saz say suspicioning made me come out of hiding. Those poor kids have zero chance like has been mentioned previously when she doesn't even speak basic English đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïžđŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Looks like they have made the effort to try and show some evidence of that ÂŁ10k a day/week/month to be true
Yep. Yet another example of them doing what they *think* wealthy people do, but failing miserably. All purchased with credit cards and payment plans. It's a Facebook Christmas. This isn't like your friends who post a sweet picture of their little tree with a few presents and filled stockings at 11pm on Christmas eve or a picture of their kids on their new bikes on Christmas morning. This is all performative. They have to do takes opening their gifts so that mummy and daddy can turn the clips into income. Those kids didn't have Christmas, they just had their busiest work season.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
He literally gives those girls to the dark web on a plate with the thumbnails!
Chris is a sicko. His role as a father to five daughters and one son is to protect them, he does the exact opposite and monetises them in ways that are so easily avoidable - it's all a choice.

Drawing on the kids faces without their consent, knowing, seeing and filming that they were distraught, was abuse. Saz cackled along, she thought it was hilarious - that makes you an abuser too, Sarah. I don't see it is possible to undo what they have done to those children at this point, it's really sad to watch it happen knowing no one will do anything.

Jane and Steve, you're culpable, too. Each of those children from Jace up are dysfunctional, won't be long before it's the younger two.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
So I looked on the British medical journal site for articles relating to cases relating to ligaments being tied instead of the fallopian tube.

Know how many articles there are?

That's right none.

Not to say it's never happened but if it has you can bet the BMJ has some info on it. Look at Big Fat Liar Saz being a medical marvel again. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Troybhoy

To quickly update a few people on why I knew Sarah hadn't had the knots tied and why creepy was never in for a wee but adjustment...

Sarah was on the hospital many times unsure as to what she wanted to do about this situation. She went back and forth, and she and he, came to the conclusion they was unsure, the day they decided to go for a secerian she signed a consent form with the surgeon, but, when it came down to the tubes being done she went back amd forth so much, changing her mind so often that there was NEVER a consent form signed for the tubes to be done.

So, she has not EVER been in the legal position to have the procedure and they both knew this. But because they vlog their stories online, they think they have to tell some ridiculous miracle mistake happened which lets her state her next pregnancy, which by looking at how happy and the daft hair touching the creepy ones been doing, she's about to announce the miracle pregnancy isn't she??

You know Sarah, just get a copy of both consent forms and prove wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL OPENING PRESENTS!

Santa sacks and funeral music. Even the Guinea Pigs have a sack. Creepstopher wakes up EsmĂ© and Isla, who woke up in the night and “heared” bells. She woke up EsmĂ© and they heared Santa walking around. He started scraping the door, opened and shut it three times. Spying on teenagers? Sounds like an average night for Creepstopher. EsmĂ© filmed it. He sprayed sleeping stuff to get the girls back to bed. Creepstopher heard Prinny bark. Seeing him in a Santa suit would traumatise me too.

Jace and Isabelle. Mila is brought into the room. Creepstopher has already showed Jace the sacks. Isabelle is excited to see if Santa’s been. Jace kept her awake last night. The girls are shocked to see the sacks.

The kids are on Lazy’s bed. They had to change Mila as she wants to wear her Peppa Pig slippers, which won’t fit with her onesie. They can’t go in the living room and get them. Jace is excited about the chocolate. EsmĂ© gets a Disney princess comb. Mila just wants the chocolate. Jace is scared to open his next present of Buzz Lightyear bath stuff. EsmĂ© gets mascara. Cute new pens for Isla. Aurora’s first ever Christmas present is rattles.

Walking to the front room. Jace is pushing Mila forwards and nearly tripping her up. The kids tear through the wrapping paper stuck across the doorway, blocking the entrance to the living room. Great idea if there’s a fire. What would they do; jump out of the bedroom window to avoid the kids seeing the presents? Screaming. Jace starts ripping open presents. Isla grips onto the Guinea Pig stocking and attempts to cry as she says it’s the first thing she’s going to open. Mila struggles to walk in her shoes and seems to be struggling as they have no grip on the slippery floor. It’s almost as if they WANT her to need hip surgery.

The pool guy is cleaning the hot tub. EsmĂ© feels bad as everyone should be at home with their families. Everything is open until 2pm. Jace opens his mega chomp shark main present first. Isabelle gets perfume. EsmĂ© and Isla get necklaces. Mila gets an electric toothbrush. Isla attempts to make herself cry over another Guinea Pig mug. Dinosaur for Jace. It’s Bananas game for Isla. Squinty Gertie for Jace. Pyjamas for Isla. Taylor Swift mug for EsmĂ©. Pyjamas for Isla. Isabelle is manifesting something so they got her a manifest kit. So cool.

Ariel hairbrush for Isla. Mila is happy with her toothbrush. More pyjamas for Isla. Cars for Jace. Guinea Pig jumper for Isla. Isabelle has adopted a ghost. Purse for Esmé.

Mila is finally interested in her presents. Bubbleology fruit tea kit for Isla. Creepstopher says he’s having some of it. Rabbit soft toy for Isabelle. Play dog for Jace. Train for Mila. Skincare for EsmĂ©. Nerf gun for Jace Dahmer. Fantastic idea to help really nurture his violent streak. Expect more bruises on Mewa. Brain puzzle for Isla. Cute little Hygge game for Isabelle. Lazy tells her which presents she can open next as some will give away one of her main presents. Multi music player for her, if it still works. Cars for Jace. Facial serum moisturiser for Isla. Body wash for EsmĂ©. Hungry Hungry Hippos for Jace because Creepstopher had it when he was a little boy.

Christine makes an appearance as Creepstopher gets excited. Brachiosaurus dinosaur and Toy Story remote control car for Jace. Perfume for EsmĂ© and Isla. Jace plays with a train set. Isla opens cowboy boots. EsmĂ© asks for more paints every Christmas. She doesn’t talk about it but is always painting. Is she really? Well that's a lie because she never shuts up boasting about whatever hobby she has. Kuromi bag for Isabelle. Lazy tells her to open some Hello Kitty shoes next. I have no idea how people don’t trip over wearing those his platform shoes. A&Es up and down the country will soon be full of teenagers with broken legs. Aurora crying. SpaceNK beauty mini-set for EsmĂ©. Isla gets a tie dye top. Lana Del Rey CD for Isabelle. Dungarees for Isla. Clothes for EsmĂ©. Lots of Lana CDs for Isabelle, who loves her music. Teddy bear pattern coat for Isla. Taylor colouring book for EsmĂ©. More cowboy boots, a Tamagotchi and Taylor Swift fan book for Isla. Play dog for Mila. Hello Kitty headphones for Isabelle.

EsmĂ© starts to cry over the next present, Dior perfume. Mila is still paying with the play doh. Jace is back opening presents. Bag for Isabelle. Jumper for Isla. Red velvet HiSmile for EsmĂ©. Creepstopher says kids are ruined these days. Well yours are and you only have yourself to blame. Calendar for Isabelle. Another dinosaur for Jace. 1870s clothing for Isla. There isn’t long left until Creepstopher and Isabelle go to see Bring Me The Horizon. Kinetic sand for Jace. Last present before having a quick tidy is a Hello Kitty bracelet for Isabelle.

Jace has opened his Spiderman aftershave. It smells so good. He and Creepstopher smell like bosses. Giant Shark Bite game. Cotton reels for Mila. Lazy has told Isla what some of Esmé’s presents are. Bronzing drops. Byoma for Isabelle so she stops stealing Esmé’s. More skincare for her too. Shame Lazy didn’t pay for her to have her brows sorted out.

Isla has three presents left. P Louise box. Jace screeching at Mila in the background. Pyjamas and Taylor calendar for EsmĂ©. Lazy can’t cope with Jace and Mila. Lazy tells Mila not to clean toys with her toothbrush. Jace has a Spiderman watch. EsmĂ© freaks out over Whitefox. Lazy says she should’ve left it until last. She didn’t want to ask her what colour she liked so not to give it away. Isabelle is opening another present. There’s a Stitch plush character key chain box next to her. Gasping and squealing over moisturiser and bronzing drops.

Isla’s last present is Monsoon coats. Lazy gave her a sneak peek over the past few weeks. Esmé’s last present is nail polish. Lazy thinks she knows what Isabelle’s last present may be. She bought them in the first place. More beauty crap.

Time to say goodbye. Come back tomorrow as you won’t want to miss it. Lazy got Creepstopher the best Christmas present ever and you won’t want to miss what it is. Lifetime subscription to Attitude Magazine. The girls don’t know they still have main presents. Do they heck? They get them every year. Lazy hopes we’ve had a great day cosying up with family and yummy food. Yes thanks, it was better than your abomination of a Christmas dinner.

End of vlog
1703630936046.png
1703631045152.png
1703631178252.png
1703631216813.png
1703631273546.png
1703631451124.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
The pylons weren't hiding when they bought the house, why is he asking if other people had a study done? Why didn't he if he was so bothered? They aren't from the area and had no reason to choose that location, they based the decision on the fake marble floors and the promise of 9 bedrooms (which they are still no closer to getting and never will).

From a quick search it looks like this has been discussed from at least the summer so not surprising the other person says he's "a little late to the party".

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Reading about the lad whose mum and granddad took him on the run in Europe he says he regrets not getting a real education and how lonely it was not having people his own age to interact with

I thought this is what those Ingham children will be saying in the future when their employment prospects are crap and they have all the social interaction abilities of a peanut

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Can we have a day of everybody’s favourite pictures of Creepy ‘not going thin, just really liking hats’?
57295F57-BF12-4EBF-994A-A8FAE0A52748.png

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Imagine paying a small fortune for a cabin with a lochside view but having to look past that monstrosity. I take it it's their vehicle. I hope it wasn't parked there for a long time and was just there to pack/unpack stuff otherwise it's bloody inconsiderate to leave it spoiling other people's views (but not their own).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Anni1312

Chatty Member
What annoyed me the most apart from the constant screeching was Esmememe ripping those paper bags open like her life depends on it.
In this household we open the gifts carefully (adults that is) and bags like that are being re-used.
So they don't give a shit about things just me me me

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Omgggggg guys!
Remember Mr Ruth was booked in for castration in Feb? They’ve just called! It didn’t work! In fact the surgeon actually got him pregnant!!! He’s due any day now! It’s a Xmas miracle! I’m 40 and Mr Ruth is 45 but we are keeping baby we’ve named “didnthappenbellaellaella”
the surgeon has agreed to go through the CSA with monthly payments of ÂŁ10k a week and a freddo bar.
Please no questions
Xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
The thumbnail alone proves that it's bullshit. She's just received this life changing, wonderful, emotional news and the best she can come up with is the exact same face she pulls when somebody surprises her with a donut.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greykitty2020

Did anyone else hear Jason say that when he doesn’t want mila in her room he just pushes heavy things against the door so she can’t get in ?? Not only did fat saz barely acknowledge that comment - the fact she doesn’t know that is happening is wild ! Imagine one day Jason closes the door on mila but hits her head or traps her fingers . These two imbeciles are not fit parents - I personally don’t care what day , week month , hour the pedalo hunters turn up the sooner the better and even if that had been Christmas Day - so be it! Anything to stop the abuse these children are suffering with

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pugsworth

He's right, I wouldn't last in his world.. I'd be bored out of my mind! Imagine having to run to mummy for a tuna sandwich when things got rough.. Imagine trying to sell his how to get rich enough not to work on one platform then the other claiming he works super hard with tonnes of stress.. he clearly doesn't see it does he. Bless
I left home when I was izzys age. Bought my 1st home outright at 23. Life is full of fun and laughter.. with 7 successful children.. None of which have ever been out of work or seen the inside of a jobcentre. Only 1 of those 7 are still at home cause they are only just 14 lol

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I completely agree. I could sort of understand it if it wasn't his trampoline and he'd spotted it moving towards the motorway and the wind was still very gusty and he was simply driving past or wasn't physically able to reach it etc etc etc.... but that wasn't the case!

He's supposedly on friendly terms with one of the neighbours. If you're close enough to borrow their blender and chat on Instagram, then surely they'd be happy to help out in a full-on, proper emergency! 🙄 😆

There's a strong community spirit where they live. The very busy, local FB groups are full of locals who answer pleas for help and plenty with the muscle and vehicles/equipment to cut it into bits or pull it out of a ditch and move it or whatever. Despite the small matter of the locals all knowing who and what he is, if the roads, homes, crops or wildlife was genuinely at risk, surely some people still would've helped if he'd reached out.

But, as you say, despite it being a big, heavy item, it wasn't stuck and he was apparently able to drag it some distance himself so it wasn't too difficult to shift and he should've at least got it back to his boundary fence to dismantle it or get it small enough to get it over the fence with the help of the other adults in the house. Doesn't he go cutting up metal pipes to make rails and stuff and he cuts holes in his vehicles? He obviously has some cutting tools. If he was genuinely stuck and had no other options he could've even removed a fence panel or two, if it really was that much of an emergency.

He just couldn't be arsed and didn't want it to delay their trip, even though they weren't even booked in anywhere until the next day.
A simple spanner would be sufficient to dismantle it and make it handleable in minutes.

Unless, of course, that spanner is ‘Chris DeLonge’.

• Haha