The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really sat in stone that only 6 people can stay in theese cabins? Or is it what there is bed capasity for in the cabin? I work in a hotel, and we have 2, 4 and 5 person bedroom but you can also choose that kids sleep with you in the bed option. We register them but as free children. Some have them sleep between the adults, some have one extra bed where 2 small children can sleep feet to feet. Some bring their own cot or the kid can sleep in their pram. We don't really care. But need to register them for firesafety.
Mila and Jace could easily fit in one bed, or one of them could sleep on the sofa (Isla is really used to that). They could even bring down one of the matresses from the RV.

Reactions: 12
Yeah based on the road footage they showed in the vlog they are definitely at Ardgarten. Footage on there that’s practically outside my house and if they were going to Strathyre from where they live they wouldn’t come this way. They are in a gorgeous location - some incredible walks in the area but not ones I’d like to do at this time of year. Hoping they get their sensible heads on and don’t try and drag the kids up the Cobbler in the winter for the content!!

Reactions: 17
Is it really sat in stone that only 6 people can stay in theese cabins? Or is it what there is bed capasity for in the cabin? I work in a hotel, and we have 2, 4 and 5 person bedroom but you can also choose that kids sleep with you in the bed option. We register them but as free children. Some have them sleep between the adults, some have one extra bed where 2 small children can sleep feet to feet. Some bring their own cot or the kid can sleep in their pram. We don't really care. But need to register them for firesafety.
Mila and Jace could easily fit in one bed, or one of them could sleep on the sofa (Isla is really used to that). They could even bring down one of the matresses from the RV.
That site only has a max of 3 bed/6 person occupancy accommodation on their site. They allow for a maximum of 2 under 2s who won’t be counted in that occupancy so they must’ve claimed Mila to be under two. I’m in England rather than Scotland but it’s similar down here with strictness of numbers on the booking & it’s usually max of 2 under 2s being allowed on top of the occupancy numbers but everyone else has to be accounted for.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
How embarrassing, too tight to pay for big enough accommodation for your family and there’s not enough seats at the table for you all to sit and eat your Christmas dinner 💀💩
View attachment 2648300
While some children will be free to open their gifts and spend quality time with their loved ones, the Ingham children are singing for their (and their parents') supper.
Chris and Sarah should give them the gift of privacy for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a (recently posted) photo I spotted online in the public domain, by a random stranger......precisely the reason that I hate people posting photos on social media which capture strangers without their permission....ie what the Inghams themselves do pretty much every day. (I do realise the irony of re-posting it here though and have deleted it but I'm 99% sure it's them, purely based on what the Inghams themselves have also posted online.)
Just letting you know the image is still visible, in the person who quoted you, if you click the attachment part it takes you straight to the photo. Dont know if there's anything you can do about that though, just mentioning it as I know you wanted to delete it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regarding the alcohol situation 🤔 wellllll I have been considering whether they have both hit the bottle for some time now.

Now I hate these cretins as much as the next tattler, but I have to say them hiding and lying about not drinking alcohol had been one of the most responsible things they Ave bullshitted about. The amount of very young and as we know vulnerable ifannies it was good not to role model drinking.But now its in your face we don't give a tit!

Looking at their advanced aging and puffy red faces they drink daily.

The way it is now on display, the fact she admitted that izzy got drunk and they used to have to hide her having sneaky drinks off camera are more evidence that there has been drinking going on.

I also chuckle to myself about him sipping his cheap B&M mulled wine out of his heated cup sat in his hat in the background of one of Sarah's disgusting moonface close up rants, he looked like the weight of the world was on his shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah fair enough on location :) I hope they do get caught out for that alone tbh. How they have the brass neck to lie knowing they vlog their kids so openly including births etc is beyond me.
---
Wonder if Jane & Steve are there as well, use the excuse of some of the kids being in another cabin?
They did say they were going alone this time.

Reactions: 11
So having just caught they are sleeping 8 of them in a 3 bed cabin? What the actual duck. 3 adults, 4 kids and a baby who bedshares. The double bed alone will not be big enough for Creepy, Lazy and Aurora. So Creepy must be sleeping in the RV.
I bet they were hoping they could have the RV outside the lodge so a few of them could sleep in there each night.
If Esmememememememe and Isla are sharing a room, then Izzy and Jason just be in the other one and they've taken a floorbed for MeWee!
I've stayed at a forest holiday site a few times before although thankfully not that one looking at the photo it looks incredibly open and not at all private around the hot tub area, I always assumed they were all really private! Anyway there is noway that a 3 bed is big enough for all of them. They dont even have enough chairs for around the table.
What an embarrassment, Mr 10k a day cant afford to book 2 cabins to fit his massive family, so is squeezing them in to one!

Reactions: 27
Yeah based on the road footage they showed in the vlog they are definitely at Ardgarten. Footage on there that’s practically outside my house and if they were going to Strathyre from where they live they wouldn’t come this way. They are in a gorgeous location - some incredible walks in the area but not ones I’d like to do at this time of year. Hoping they get their sensible heads on and don’t try and drag the kids up the Cobbler in the winter for the content!!
Lazy said she was living in the size 18 pjs all week.
Kazizzle you live in a beautiful part of Scotland

Reactions: 12
The Santa breakfast looked sweet years ago when the girls were little children.
Slightly less so now you’ve got 18 yr old Isabelle and Esme and her eyebrows sat there.
Surely this set up should be provided for the younger kids, and the older 2 could help them write their lists, butter their pancakes, not many that age would actually enjoy this being their breakfast set up. Creepys gotta get his footage I suppose.
Their hot tub at home isn’t even on judging by the snow that was sat on it last snow fall.
If creepy puts his drone up then that’s another rule broken.
I cannot imagine how exhausting it must be to travel with all those kids, and all the crap they have dragged along. Surely it would have been more enjoyable at home. They need to be away to patch together a vlog. At home they cannot because they are boring, unimaginative people, and let’s face it at home the teens are more likely to disappear into their rooms to enjoy their new stuff and they are needed for his special footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How embarrassing, too tight to pay for big enough accommodation for your family and there’s not enough seats at the table for you all to sit and eat your Christmas dinner 💀💩
View attachment 2648300
Isla looks awful 😒 not trying to start that debate again but I’m still wondering if she had an adult tooth removed lol

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just letting you know the image is still visible, in the person who quoted you, if you click the attachment part it takes you straight to the photo. Dont know if there's anything you can do about that though, just mentioning it as I know you wanted to delete it.
Thanks, Jamhead, really appreciate it. If others think it's useful insight, from a behind-the-scenes perspective, then I guess that's OK. (Obviously the Mods can delete it if they disagree though.)

• Heart
While some children will be free to open their gifts and spend quality time with their loved ones, the Ingham children are singing for their (and their parents') supper.
Chris and Sarah should give them the gift of privacy for a change.
Makes me cross because Sarah was able to open her birthday gifts off camera, those kids have never had that offered to them since being a YT family :(
---
They did say they were going alone this time.
Makes it worse then & potentially affecting the licensing for the site too by allowing more than their permitted occupancy. They won’t see anything wrong in what they’ve done. I’d be embarrassed to be claiming £10k a day/week/month but showing my family in a cabin too small for us all.

Reactions: 18
Did they not say before in vlogs they had to ask for another room somewhere because there was not enough beds for them all, yet its ok on this holiday lol, Imagine the next post be a bank money in with hot tub behind saying relaxing on our xmas holidays and the cash is coming in passively lol

They'll probably claim Creepy is in the motorhome 'editing' all night so doesn't need a bed in the cabin.

Great they've got the stupid elves in glasses again so the girls can carry them around all day talking to them and it will be all on camera, them believing a couple of little dolls are real.

How do the rules stand on him sleeping in the RV outside tho? They do it for one then every bugger could want to do the same? Surely it wouldn’t be allowed

How do the rules stand on him sleeping in the RV outside tho? They do it for one then every bugger could want to do the same? Surely it wouldn’t be allowed
It’s only parked in a car park as well, not a designated campground. Surely Forest aren’t insured for that? I hope he is sleeping in there if this vigilante group turn up if only for the kids sake. It won’t be hard to spot him in the car park in that huge thing.

Reactions: 19
Isabelle at 18 having to sit around a table with her siblings eating breakfast and waiting around the Christmas tree waiting for the lights to be turned on 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So I assume they've lied about Mila's age so they can all stay in one cabin. And they've also disregarded the hot tub safety policy of no children under the age of 4.

Reactions: 27
That disgusting pair of morons should have stayed home and got aurora her first lot of jabs! Now overdue! But she didn’t care about the other 2 so why would she bother with this one! They are a selfish pair of lying scheming cretins! Worst parents ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.