The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the creepy one has probably got the buyers of the van to sign an NDA so as not to talk about the van transaction.
He has really got a smart arse mentality at the present time and l for one want to see his smugness knocked out of him
Would he be able to change the registration plates now that he's splashed them all over socials? Probably will be his next smug and cryptic post about the van if so.

Reactions: 9
I see he is hoping to do some -30 trips in it soon, somebody telling him don't go for a pop top as theirs ended up with mold which spread through van, isn't the pop top a bit like a tent in material? how the hell would you manage -30 in that extra bedroom,also then his storage boxes would be in the way along with solar panels - this is even more of a disaster then last time :/

Reactions: 25
Are they really going to drag a new born into a van in the freezing cold over winter

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Are they really going to drag a new born into a van in the freezing cold over winter
I think Mila and Jace were on the verge of having frostbite and they didn’t give a tit, so can’t see it being any different with this new one. Pair of pricks.

Reactions: 33
So let me get this right - his biggest insult is that anyone who hates him must be in their 40s living at their parents? When he is almost 40 and quite content in having his whole family of 8 live in an old van!? You couldn’t make it up. I’d rather live with my parents than in a van!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Given than lazy is so infatuated with buying all these knitted/crocheted things, I’m surprised crochet obsessed Esme hasn’t made a cardigan for the baby…oh wait, that was just another obsession which was dropped quicker than you could say ‘mingham’
Oh wait.. she cant follow a pattern to make a cardie cos if she could she would be hustling cardies with names on like lazy is begging and scrounging for

Reactions: 12
So let me get this right - his biggest insult is that anyone who hates him must be in their 40s living at their parents? When he is almost 40 and quite content in having his whole family of 8 live in an old van!? You couldn’t make it up. I’d rather live with my parents than in a van!!!
I’m 52 - I’ll take 40’s as a compliment 😂

PS I don’t live in my parents basement 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I lived with my mum until I was 48 when she died. (I’d lived away from home but moved back when I needed to) I managed to hold down a full time job and split caring duties with another family member. Proud to have done it too knowing that I didn’t claim a penny off the state in carers allowance and also knowing that I didn’t make stupid comments about my mum not fighting hard enough like lazy did.
I was physically and mentally exhausted by the end but I know that I did everything right and in my mums best interests. I wonder if lazy Ingham can say the same? I’ll take the ”insult” of living with parents over the crippling guilt of whether I did enough when I needed to thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
They really do mess with their kids emotions, very odd man. I don’t see anything cute in a red faced isla huffing and puffing about a clapped out van.
He gets some kind of strange buzz out of it.
And the you’re welcome, it makes you shudder, very strange man.
Nothing pays the mortgage like the emotional reaction of a child.
Father of the year uses Esme to manipulate her mother to agree to what HE wants. Then he uses Isla because he knows she’ll have an emotional reaction. He is disgusting.

Reactions: 29
How can Mila have a memory blanket surely she’s such a dinky dot she’s never grown out of clothes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mila probably never wore most of those clothes and not more than once, but she's having a memory blanket made just for the sake of it. She's about to have another baby girl and didn't need to buy new clothes. Or maybe she has to if this baby is already 10lbs and won't be squashed into the tiny baby clothes.

I've never understood if she wants them to seem small then buy bigger clothes, don't mention what size they are and people might fall for it thinking the baby is so small that clothes don't fit. Instead they look like the hulk bursting out of their clothes that are several sizes too small.

Reactions: 29
I'm not so sure, wasn't their talk about the van going in for a very lot of modifications once the artic trip was over, then all of a sudden it was 'sold'. Something happened on the way home for sure, we don't know what, but the next thing was the super emotional selling of the van. I don't buy it - that van needed a tit load of work to get it through mot, and now it seems to have had a ton of proper modifications done on it, all that capital investment for the 'new owner' to sell it back 6 months or so later!! Hell No, I think Creepy has gaslighted Lazy and the rest of the family into believing the van had been sold (lazy has no knowledge of their financial situation as Creepy deals with all that), Lazy possibly became aware that the van wasn't sold when the bill came in on the RV trip, but was still gaslighted that work needed doing before the sale could proceed, and now it had been upgraded I think she truly believed it would be put up for sale. The work has now been completed and paid for and Creepy has now brought it home rather than let it be sold.

I,don't think for 1 moment that van ever sold and it was always his plan to have some high spec modifications and will continue his DIY jobs.
This could be right. I noticed behind Esme there was the fake plants that had been there before, would the new owners put thier own bits in?!

Reactions: 18
I don't believe the van has had any modifications done on it. He never vlogged them and never showed any of the living quarters where you could see these things had been done.
Air conditioning is something he knows Lazy will want and will install himself, same with the apple thing he was chatting about.
We won't see the inside of the van until he has had chance to add those things in, so he can pretend they were done by the previous owner.
The van changed owners as the logbook was updated. I think the new owner put it straight in for an mot, saw it was a death trap and then started the ball rolling with getting it returned. They obviously went through with the mot so they would have a price to show whatever court/authority how much it cost to get road legal and as with anything in this country it takes time to go through something like that.
Creepy couldn't look straight into the camera when he was talking, his eyes were flicking off to the side constantly.
He sold it knowing it wasn't safe, new owner found out it wasn't safe, he's had to take it back less than 6 months after he sold it. The modifications are to make his story seem more plausible. There is no evidence on ebay that the van went up for sale, none on autotrader, none on facebook marketplace. He's a liar, a clown, a degenerate!

And honestly what family would buy a van for that price, then a few months later put it up for sale because it wasn't big enough for them?! You can tell when you view it if it's going to be a suitable size. He thinks we were all born yesterday but newsflash Creepy G we dont live with our parents, we're successful individuals with more intelligence and common sense in our little fingers than your entire family has as a whole!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't believe the van has had any modifications done on it. He never vlogged them and never showed any of the living quarters where you could see these things had been done.
Air conditioning is something he knows Lazy will want and will install himself, same with the apple thing he was chatting about.
We won't see the inside of the van until he has had chance to add those things in, so he can pretend they were done by the previous owner.
The van changed owners as the logbook was updated. I think the new owner put it straight in for an mot, saw it was a death trap and then started the ball rolling with getting it returned. They obviously went through with the mot so they would have a price to show whatever court/authority how much it cost to get road legal and as with anything in this country it takes time to go through something like that.
Creepy couldn't look straight into the camera when he was talking, his eyes were flicking off to the side constantly.
He sold it knowing it wasn't safe, new owner found out it wasn't safe, he's had to take it back less than 6 months after he sold it. The modifications are to make his story seem more plausible. There is no evidence on ebay that the van went up for sale, none on autotrader, none on facebook marketplace. He's a liar, a clown, a degenerate!

And honestly what family would buy a van for that price, then a few months later put it up for sale because it wasn't big enough for them?! You can tell when you view it if it's going to be a suitable size. He thinks we were all born yesterday but newsflash Creepy G we dont live with our parents, we're successful individuals with more intelligence and common sense in our little fingers than your entire family has as a whole!
It's the most likely Chris Ingham scenario a well. Sold them something on false promises, was threatened with legal action and panicked so had to take it back.

He's probably begged them not to speak out about it by pedalling another load of lies 🍿 Would be nice if we are correct if they could expose him as the conman that he is because he seems to be ramping it up to the extreme lately. Would also be interesting to know what the garage said about the van, because an MOT is not going to tell the whole story

Reactions: 27
It really doesn’t add up… if the van changed owners in May, that’s four months max for the new owners to have made substantial upgrades, taken it away on trips and listed it for sale on ebay. But maybe more like two months if Creepy heard about the supposed ebay listing whilst away over the summer. Those new owners moved fast!
I expect Creepy is now frantically trying to sell the big motorhome to finance this latest madness and the next ‘adventure’.
In his mind it will be fine for them all to travel in the van in the winter as Baby Waby will be a teeny dot and not take up much room. But what about the following winter when she’s a toddler woddler (sorry)?? Maybe they’ll tow her in a trailer on the back.

Reactions: 22
He wants to pile those ebikes on aswell as another child (who will come with extra 'stuff') Creepy, you do know your wife has a shopping addicition and will pack 75 outfits for the baby?! Although I guess you'll get around that by neglecting your 11 year old AGAIN and making her wear the same outift 5 days in a row.
He shows himself up everytime he replies to a comment, just how dense is he. Does he not realise this is why when they had a management company he was told not to reply because it shows him up for the clown that he is.
Screenshot_20230923-095204_YouTube.jpg

And this is very interesting, looking very stressed were you Creeps? On a trip that was supposed to be full of unicorn farts and flowers, getting your beloved Savannah back? What could be stressful about that I wonder 🤔
Screenshot_20230923-095324_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I take Chris Ingham not liking me (or us, as a collective) as a good thing. I have zero respect for him, can’t stand him in fact. If someone as disgusting as him liked me, I would be doing something seriously wrong in life! So he can go on calling us clowns, brokies or whatever. It’s a good sign we really get under his skin as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He wants to pile those ebikes on aswell as another child (who will come with extra 'stuff') Creepy, you do know your wife has a shopping addicition and will pack 75 outfits for the baby?! Although I guess you'll get around that by neglecting your 11 year old AGAIN and making her wear the same outift 5 days in a row.
He shows himself up everytime he replies to a comment, just how dense is he. Does he not realise this is why when they had a management company he was told not to reply because it shows him up for the clown that he is.
View attachment 2467214

And this is very interesting, looking very stressed were you Creeps? On a trip that was supposed to be full of unicorn farts and flowers, getting your beloved Savannah back? What could be stressful about that I wonder 🤔
View attachment 2467215
Bet there wasn’t seven people in it when he (didn’t) weighed it lazy would have gone over the limit by herself and he isn’t far behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.