The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole situation looked like their old neighborhood. Do his parents live in their old house?...and that is where he parked the van after he got it out of that garage? Or! He never sold it and lent it to his parents to use, and THEY fixed it.
I KNOW they had a vlog surprising his parents, however in a recent vlog...they were in a hotel????

Reactions: 10
The real question i have is did Isabelle ever even unbox /setup the music recording /singing equipment she got for her 16th birthday? I'm still waiting to find out.....
And what happened to those two expensive dolls prams from a random ifam for Esme and Isla?! Never to be seen again!

Reactions: 34
Ok so I know ss in this county are shite (baby p- to name just one poor angel) …but we know they are involved….surely they won’t just sit back and let sad act and ginger pubes 5 children and 3 adults in that death trap?!?!
I hope not, surely they’ve been made well aware of when they previously owned this van? They were reported enough times.

If they really did get pulled at the border, that van I expect will be well on border control radar as well presumably depending how that side of things work for checks?

I wonder what the MW/HV will think when they turn up to do the new baby check ups - no family needs a caravan, motorhome & converted sprinter for means of travel! Add to that the junk discovery rotting away outback & the car on the drive. It must look horrendous passing by!

Reactions: 16
That whole situation looked like their old neighborhood. Do his parents live in their old house?...and that is where he parked the van after he got it out of that garage? Or! He never sold it and lent it to his parents to use, and THEY fixed it.
I KNOW they had a vlog surprising his parents, however in a recent vlog...they were in a hotel????
They were in Wigan. They got off the train at Wigan North Western.

The area was a new build style area (not too too new though). The footage of the DPD van had a few snippets of countryside etc and a sign on the door that said "Tanja's" something or other. Also had a house number.

Screenshot_20230922_220111.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_214507.jpg

Reactions: 8
Sarah is having a memory quilt made for Mila - most of the clothes in the makers reel I doubt she ever wore 🤣 Wonder if it’s gifted as she says she’s a big fan of them. Knowing what sort of man Chris is and what he’s done, that’s not something I’d be wanting to shout out as a small business making childrens keepsake items 🤢
Looks like she’s still pregnant.
29DD2CEF-8D41-477B-8E14-4182E94DE43B.jpeg
C0D515D7-9902-48C4-8125-AA92BE6FE0F1.jpeg
5D7B4C24-9997-41D9-A7A9-95EE8AE6AA22.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
Chris is going to get his head kicked in at some point soon, if he’s seen out on his own. Really showing his true colours these days the way he is speaking to people. Sorry but I’m my opinion, he’s a vile human being and thinks he’s untouchable. Imagine living a life based on lies, having to film your life but not really wanting people to know about your life. This is the start of them drowning. There’s no excuse for him to speak to people the way he does and no coming back from it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Spin the story how you like, Creepy. We know full well you were going to get your arse sued for selling an unroadworthy vehicle.
I'm not so sure, wasn't their talk about the van going in for a very lot of modifications once the artic trip was over, then all of a sudden it was 'sold'. Something happened on the way home for sure, we don't know what, but the next thing was the super emotional selling of the van. I don't buy it - that van needed a tit load of work to get it through mot, and now it seems to have had a ton of proper modifications done on it, all that capital investment for the 'new owner' to sell it back 6 months or so later!! Hell No, I think Creepy has gaslighted Lazy and the rest of the family into believing the van had been sold (lazy has no knowledge of their financial situation as Creepy deals with all that), Lazy possibly became aware that the van wasn't sold when the bill came in on the RV trip, but was still gaslighted that work needed doing before the sale could proceed, and now it had been upgraded I think she truly believed it would be put up for sale. The work has now been completed and paid for and Creepy has now brought it home rather than let it be sold.

I,don't think for 1 moment that van ever sold and it was always his plan to have some high spec modifications and will continue his DIY jobs.

• Heart
I'm not so sure, wasn't their talk about the van going in for a very lot of modifications once the artic trip was over, then all of a sudden it was 'sold'. Something happened on the way home for sure, we don't know what, but the next thing was the super emotional selling of the van. I don't buy it - that van needed a tit load of work to get it through mot, and now it seems to have had a ton of proper modifications done on it, all that capital investment for the 'new owner' to sell it back 6 months or so later!! Hell No, I think Creepy has gaslighted Lazy and the rest of the family into believing the van had been sold (lazy has no knowledge of their financial situation as Creepy deals with all that), Lazy possibly became aware that the van wasn't sold when the bill came in on the RV trip, but was still gaslighted that work needed doing before the sale could proceed, and now it had been upgraded I think she truly believed it would be put up for sale. The work has now been completed and paid for and Creepy has now brought it home rather than let it be sold.

I,don't think for 1 moment that van ever sold and it was always his plan to have some high spec modifications and will continue his DIY jobs.
Yep and prob trying to make the money back with his escape the matrix rubbish.

Reactions: 10

It definitely changed hands with someone as change of owner was registered (screen shot shared on a previous page).

I expect they were having the mods done to it almost as soon as they purchased it because summer was coming up and then put through MOT as part of that. That’s when the issues came to light & I think since then it’s been a battle ever since which came to a resolution at the weekend. Morally no one would attempt to sell it.

The family have been on the run almost constantly ever since with all these trips away. Creepy knew what might come from it when he sold it so he’s made it difficult to get hold of. All the things damaged or lost/stolen are all adding up now as well as his latest scam with the Matrix stuff - he needed to make money and fast to pay back what was owed. This would be the one thing not financed.

They were obviously iFam, buying on the word of Chris saying it’s amazing blah blah blah, they’d seen it taken on the trips they did. I expect they were financially comfortable if they bought without looking it over properly as he claims they bought in good faith. I’d love for the truth to come to light - I’d be too embarrassed to openly admit buying if it was me though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Chris is going to get his head kicked in at some point soon, if he’s seen out on his own. Really showing his true colours these days the way he is speaking to people. Sorry but I’m my opinion, he’s a vile human being and thinks he’s untouchable. Imagine living a life based on lies, having to film your life but not really wanting people to know about your life. This is the start of them drowning. There’s no excuse for him to speak to people the way he does and no coming back from it now.
I don’t know how he can sit and write what he does knowing how easy he is to find!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He has clearly idolised certain "men" for a long time, thinking they are rich and strong. They are not. They are disgusting criminals. And he is a little gnome with a little brain, a sweaty hat, tiny teenie joggers and incy wincy feet in teeny shoes from primark. He works his upper body hard though to the point of a 36B I'd say. Goals. For a one-footed hamster, maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“Non suite shitter” has me howling 🤣🤣🤣
Me too…, the dogs are in a state of flux. They associate my tears with being upset. I’m all a blather.
---
He's actually obsessed with anyone not liking him being someone around his age and living with their parents.

I think it's because it's what he's thought his own life could have been like. He hates the thought of getting older so thinks it's an insult and had he not found someone as vulnerable/desperate as Sarah was at the time, he too was probably on track to remain single, unemployed and living with his parents for years to come whilst he watched his more popular brother who he was jealous of.
There’s desperate and there’s desperate. Lazy must have been in a deep, dark pit of doom to take up with him. And, she’s in a deeper, darker place and very soon the lights will go off. Who didn’t pay the leccy bill (or all the others)? ‘Babe, what’s a direct debit?’ booms the simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They absolutely were in Wigan, the clip in the taxi was on Wigan Lane just past the Infirmary approaching the Cherry Gardens roundabout heading towards Standish. There’s a lot of new build estates like they were on in Standish/Shevington. Good job he took the two girls, Wiganers don’t take any sh*t, and if he has had to buy it back then any 🤡 behaviour would have earned him a slap without them!

Reactions: 21
I think the creepy one has probably got the buyers of the van to sign an NDA so as not to talk about the van transaction.
He has really got a smart arse mentality at the present time and l for one want to see his smugness knocked out of him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I truest don’t understand how they all fit into the sprinter van. 2 friends and myself travelled una Ford transit van for a couple of weeks and it was cosy. with little kids and all their stuff idk how it works. did they ever do any vids of it when they had it before ?

Reactions: 11
He may not have sold the vehicle in the first place all he had to do to show that a new log book had been issued is changed the register keepers name or address ie he could have registered the vehicle in Sarah's name instead of his or changed the address to that of his parents. He could of even put a private plate on the vehicle and that would show a new log book issued.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.