The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I wish Judge Rinder was still on the telly and the new owner of the death trap had taken old creeps on there to get his money. That would have been epic viewing.
An Ingham special with all the people he’s scammed throughout their YouTube ‘career’.

On second thoughts, that would need an entire series.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We need an 🙄 emoji for every post the berk makes on social media.
Oi Chris Da Fool, it failed the MOT before you sold it. Hence not being able to sell it though legal sites in the first place.

• Haha
Sounds like he is trying to say the new owners caused all the issues for MOT then lol what a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thats probably why he filmed where they live: revenge. Imbecile.
That's definitely his style. I was curious to work out where they'd gone in case there was a vehicle storage yard or vehicle repair place etc there. Obviously if it's just residential only then I wouldn't divulge....just to clarify 🙂

Reactions: 14
Following on from piggy parsnip, my garden keeps on giving. Mother Nature at her best.
We’ve now gotten a platypus
Or creepy after three pints you know he can’t drink more than that 😂
It’s clearly true about the van because he was triggered and responded.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if anyone is daft enough to believe Creepy has any friends.
It will be the same scenario as when one of the chuldrun talks to another child in a playground for 10 seconds and suddenly they've made a 'friend'. Creepy will just be relieved that whoever he interacts with doesn't call him out on his creepy behaviour.

When he writes his big, long replies to the trolls, why does he write in such short sentences? Obviously the teaching is going well at Rosabelle Academy.

• Haha
If anyone knows the area, do you recognise this spot? It looks like a relatively main suburban road with a double pedestrian crossing and a park or recreation ground on the left and maybe a cafe/pub or some kind of community hub? 🤔
It’s Wigan Lane, just past Wigan Infirmary just before the Cherry Gardens pub. I grew up nearby.
---
Is it the Allotment Cafe, Wigan ?
Yes, but I think it’s changed hands now and called something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...

Constantly claiming the people who are sending him these comments are middle aged, unemployed and still living at home is getting laughable. He clearly doesn’t have any brain cells to come up with any other insult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Crikey I'm baffled why he's gone back to get the DPD van. Had to take it back, as you folks have said above.
If he were to run off in the middle of the night in it, what do you think Sarah would do? Would she be able to salvage a life for herself? if she said "what a scumbag, I can't believe he's done this to me, well it's just me and the kids now" would she be able to carry on doing vlogs? I'd definitely watch her navigating the split, the downsizing etc. she's a tough cookie under it all. It could be she's past the point of anyone giving a tit about her, after all she's looked past to get to this point.

Reactions: 18
Come on you super detectives.

Where do I live? The turnip will give you the clue
That looks like something excavated from Sutton Hoo! 😱

I know you're not from around there though. I reckon you're more likely to dig up the Lambton Worm, where you are. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This could be right. I noticed behind Esme there was the fake plants that had been there before, would the new owners put thier own bits in?!
There was a fluffy cover on the seat she was sitting on as well so who knows.

I was thinking whilst driving along today too how rude was he to film and talk about the Uber taxi driver laughing along with the radio. Just further shows what a nasty waste of space he is.

Reactions: 22
He.s deleted the chat on tictok ,must off been rattled by just wait and see clown emoji, not even a come back from him, might get a good rant tonight in the van after he.s had his 3 pints

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.