The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like he is trying to say the new owners caused all the issues for MOT then lol what a clown
Well heā€™s a liar.

Can see from the advisories when he put it through the MOT in 2022 that it had an oil leak that required monitor and repair if necessary. Less than a year later and after it apparently went through a service before he sold it the leak was so bad the engine is covered in oil and dripping. The IFAM that he had never met before selling it too didnā€™t cause this in the days they owned it. He prattled on after it was sold he wanted to buy a 4X4 sprinter to do up so why re-buy the 10 year old van with nearly 250k on the clock if youā€™re making Ā£10k a day. He stopped covering the reg plate in Norway when they had decided it was going for the motorhome.

How much money have they wasted on motors over the last 5 years.

Creepy has no friends let along ā€œgood friendsā€, meeting someone once for 10 minutes doesnā€™t make you good friends with anyone. That must mean my Evri delivery driver is my best mate as I see them a lot but not as much as lazy sees hers. šŸ¤£

Creepy has always been a hanger onā€¦hanger on with his brother and his band, hanger on with the skating buddies

Lazy ā€œIā€™ve only gone up one dress size since having Islaā€ Ingham šŸ˜³
65015AE8-0A11-47E3-B858-5054417C1C95.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
WTF?

Surely he isn't this thick? It doesn't matter what your driving licence says. You may be able to drive vehicles with a higher weight limit, but that doesn't mean you can drive a van which is over its maximum weight capacity. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

View attachment 2467280
Heā€™s a knob - suspension upgrades will add very little weight, thatā€™s even if his van will allow for it as itā€™s nearly 10 years old now. Just having a quick look & Mercedes offer a sprinter suspension upgrade adding 11.5kg - thatā€™s less than an average 18 month old baby šŸ¤£ Says it all when he thinks his licence makes a difference to the manufacturer weights too šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He.s deleted the chat on tictok ,must off been rattled by just wait and see clown emoji, not even a come back from him, might get a good rant tonight in the van after he.s had his 3 pints
I think you're overestimating a bit... one shandy!

Reactions: 10
Is it that she might need a section but pissed they wonā€™t be able to film and use it for content to make money on their new infant that hasnā€™t even been born yet ā€¦thatā€™s what we all worry about before having our babies, how we will make money off them taking their first breaths!

Set for lifeā€¦ prove it donā€™t post the birth of this one one the internet for anyone to watch.
ABC6A96D-C9EF-41C7-A6FC-C1A33FB181D2.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Is it that she might need a section but pissed they wonā€™t be able to film and use it for content to make money on their new infant that hasnā€™t even been born yet ā€¦thatā€™s what we all worry about before having our babies, how we will make money off them taking their first breaths!

Set for lifeā€¦ prove it donā€™t post the birth of this one one the internet for anyone to watch.
View attachment 2467631
She only said a very short time ago that she had a trouble free pregnancy? šŸ™„ now she has been having problems for weeks (which we all knew)

Reactions: 39
God he is awful. I can imagine how horrible he is behind closed doors, he gives me the vibes of having a really nasty streak.

Reactions: 29
Latest on tictok
Itā€™s always other peopleā€™s fault init
---
Well heā€™s a liar.

Can see from the advisories when he put it through the MOT in 2022 that it had an oil leak that required monitor and repair if necessary. Less than a year later and after it apparently went through a service before he sold it the leak was so bad the engine is covered in oil and dripping. The IFAM that he had never met before selling it too didnā€™t cause this in the days they owned it. He prattled on after it was sold he wanted to buy a 4X4 sprinter to do up so why re-buy the 10 year old van with nearly 250k on the clock if youā€™re making Ā£10k a day. He stopped covering the reg plate in Norway when they had decided it was going for the motorhome.

How much money have they wasted on motors over the last 5 years.

Creepy has no friends let along ā€œgood friendsā€, meeting someone once for 10 minutes doesnā€™t make you good friends with anyone. That must mean my Evri delivery driver is my best mate as I see them a lot but not as much as lazy sees hers. šŸ¤£

Creepy has always been a hanger onā€¦hanger on with his brother and his band, hanger on with the skating buddies

Lazy ā€œIā€™ve only gone up one dress size since having Islaā€ Ingham šŸ˜³View attachment 2467603
Wow she has really let herself go hasnā€™t she

Reactions: 14
She wants advice? From the kiddie ifam?
Yes I'm sure they will have plenty of first hand experience of pregnancy and birth, especially a sixth pregnancy and of being older and not in the best of health.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jeez, the insta that esme has put up, no, just no. Itā€™s the little subtle almost sexual flick of the tongue at the end for me. What the hell is a 13/14 yr old doing that for ??!! As for a boyfriend , where the hell is she gonna find one of those from ? Theyā€™re not allowed to have normal lives and meet people !!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Will she actually be honest though - doubtful. Wonder if itā€™s to do with her cyst? I think itā€™s more likely to do with her scan results, I canā€™t remember how soon after that appointment they went away but it may have been before the consultant was able to read the results properly and get her in for discussion. Whatever has happened at her most recent appointment has hopefully opened her eyes to the severity of her neglect to her own health which in turn impacts on the unborn baby.

She forgets that there are women whoā€™ve been through pregnancy & itā€™s been clear for a very long time that her pregnancy hasnā€™t been going great for her. Itā€™s been a sham for too long to continue telling people that all is well when visibly it hasnā€™t been especially those a bit more vulnerable who may also be pregnant but think they donā€™t need to be checked out.

Reactions: 18
Had my first pumpkin spiced latte of the year and it reminded me that Sarah thinks they have actual pumpkin in them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2467631
ā€œI was in two minds about sharing it.ā€ Of course you were, Sarah... You share everything becuase you think itā€™ll bring in the views! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 24
It sounds like they already had a good idea about what was going on before they went away, and the appointment that she wasn't looking forward to was to discuss it further, discuss a plan for induction or a c section. So it's very likely they knew before going away but went so far from home for 2 weeks, had Sarah driving and out walking around in the heat when she was clearly uncomfortable doing so and all for a holiday that as usual none of them enjoyed.

Reactions: 19
This comment on her post - someone who appears to be a med student. Iā€™m guessing whatever it is is going to be controversial and probably stuff that may have been preventable. These are the types of strangers Sarah calls her friends from a conversation (probably on Insta).
0B6E9252-FDE5-4310-B69E-6B9071CD3AAE.jpeg

Also - Sarah laughing emojis on Esmeā€™s Insta post. What parent would be happy to see their recently turned 14yo posing seductively like that - her socials are clearly not being monitored šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Going to sound awful, but (l hope the baby is healthy, that's all anyone wants) sometimes I wonder if it would be for the best for all the kids sakes, if something were wrong and they had professional services or professional interference from the get go with this baby, maybe then all the kids will finally get some help.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.