The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she will let the maker post a picture of it but Im certain she ordered from here. Her profile on Etsy is very interesting and it's definitely hers because there are cardigans in her saved/like that she's previously bought. She seems to like a lot of rings though?!

View attachment 2463298
Same Sarah's review for the first order.

"Asked for a favour" either means asking for a freebie or asking to not post the cardigan to socials yet.

NameKnits is different to Little Name Knits, just in case anyone is doing a stalky stalky.

Screenshot_20230921_120551.jpg

Reactions: 17
Sarah also said though that there were 2 names that wouldn't work together, one was a nickname of the other so they couldn't use both. Poppy doesn't fit that. I do know someone that used it as a nickname for Penelope but it's not that obvious and you could get away with using one as the middle name. Something more like Belle Annabelle would sound silly so they'd have to choose one, but with an Isabelle and Rosabelle (child+house) it would be too much for me, maybe not too much for Sarah.

I do love baby names, I still love looking at names lists even though I'm not having any more children but the amount of newborns in my family and close friends group at the moment means I've been busy with others baby names and haven't put much thought into baby Ingham. All their girls names are popular names so I don't think it will be unusual, even if Sarah thinks it is. Only Jace has a less common name, and I put that down to him being the boy and Chris thinking american type of names are cool for boys. In reality people just think of Jason.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same Sarah's review for the first order.

"Asked for a favour" either means asking for a freebie or asking to not post the cardigan to socials yet.

NameKnits is different to Little Name Knits, just in case anyone is doing a stalky stalky.

View attachment 2463344
Yes I saw that, the woman had closed for maternity leave in August to sometime this month. This isn't the same company she ordered Milas from. But if you search through her account on etsy she's saved a lot of things that give away it's definitely her. I couldn't give a tit what the name is to be honest but she must remember she leaves a trail wherever she goes on the internet!

Reactions: 20
If only she’d done something more productive with her life she could’ve learned to knit and made that cardy herself. It’s pretty basic. Even the lettering on the back is just finger knitting sewn on after

Reactions: 17
I couldn't give a tit what the name is to be honest but she must remember she leaves a trail wherever she goes on the internet!
I must say, I've never had her down as the type to even leave reviews (to benefit others) unless it's a fake one for her own business. Maybe otherwise only when it's a gifted item and she's obliged to.

Reactions: 16
Poppy Ophelia
Sarah also said though that there were 2 names that wouldn't work together, one was a nickname of the other so they couldn't use both. Poppy doesn't fit that. I do know someone that used it as a nickname for Penelope but it's not that obvious and you could get away with using one as the middle name. Something more like Belle Annabelle would sound silly so they'd have to choose one, but with an Isabelle and Rosabelle (child+house) it would be too much for me, maybe not too much for Sarah.

I do love baby names, I still love looking at names lists even though I'm not having any more children but the amount of newborns in my family and close friends group at the moment means I've been busy with others baby names and haven't put much thought into baby Ingham. All their girls names are popular names so I don't think it will be unusual, even if Sarah thinks it is. Only Jace has a less common name, and I put that down to him being the boy and Chris thinking american type of names are cool for boys. In reality people just think of Jason.
Poppy Ophelia?

Just googled 'full names using the nickname Poppy' and Ophelia was listed!

Other names that came up were
Penelope
Opal
Persephone (I bet Sarah couldn't pronounce this one)
Primrose
Basically any P name

Reactions: 12
I am looking forwards to it. They're boring 95% of the time but stuff like this is what I'm here for

Praying @Web30 is correct and he's had to take back the old van 🍿 Regardless, it's going to be a shitshow.

I'm going with Lillyella for the name
Or LiwwiEwwaa to Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is what it looks like Isla says there. I wouldn't put it past Lazy to buy more than one. (When does she ever buy just one of anything?) She'll want the same kind of thing as Mila's but this could be a 2nd one, maybe in the next size up? The moneygrabbers would be able to do the two name reveals then and stretch it out!
I was thinking poppy when I saw the clip of isla. This could totally be it. Really strange combination of names, they don’t really go together imo. Sounds like a ship name for Zoella and her sister in law haha.
I do love the name poppy though so that would be kinda sad lol.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking poppy when I saw the clip of isla. This could totally be it. Really strange combination of names, they don’t really go together imo. Sounds like a ship name for Zoella and her sister in law haha.
I do love the name poppy though so that would be kinda sad lol.
Poppy Ella could also be Poppy Elizabeth or Penelope Elizabeth if they wanted to sound faux posh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy Ella could also be Poppy Elizabeth or Penelope Elizabeth if they wanted to sound faux posh
They better not use Elizabeth. Her Late Majesty would be turning in her grave if she knew these chavs were using her name for one of their kids.

Reactions: 19
I just read an arrticle about it 🙈 what about these names rightly so are prohibited 😂
I know, the inghams may not call this pending cash cow such an outrageous name, but in every respect she isnt even born and
they have already made her life a living hell.
Again, I have used the the talula court finding analogy to report to you tube.

Reactions: 12
Sarah also said though that there were 2 names that wouldn't work together, one was a nickname of the other so they couldn't use both. Poppy doesn't fit that. I do know someone that used it as a nickname for Penelope but it's not that obvious and you could get away with using one as the middle name. Something more like Belle Annabelle would sound silly so they'd have to choose one
Maybe that's something to do with the 2nd and 3rd names? Lazy said she loves Ettielle/Ettiella, which obviously wouldn't work with Ella. Poppy Ella Ettiella would be too much, even by Lazy's standards!

Reactions: 8
Poppy Ophelia
Poppy Ophelia?

Just googled 'full names using the nickname Poppy' and Ophelia was listed!

Other names that came up were
Penelope
Opal
Persephone (I bet Sarah couldn't pronounce this one)
Primrose
Basically any P name
imagine Jason pronouncing Persephone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.