The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sorry about laughing at how Jace would pronounce Ophelia 🤣
If he was about to be going to school SALT would be involved now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure she bought it from NameKnits.
I think so too. Something like this? The buttons are quite unusual and seem similar although my screenshot isn't great.

They've done Ottie and Ottilie in that style (with white/cream text) as well, for those wondering about that name.

Screenshot_20230921-104549_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920-225024_Chrome.jpg

ETA just realised that's not the maker you said! Oops!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who really cares what the baby is called
I’ve only ever been interested in my children/grandchildren’s names
I know what you mean. I don't actually care, as such, but despite Lazy's claims to the contrary, she obviously cares about it being 'leaked' so there's always that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Personally I couldn't care less what the new baby is called. She's yet another child that'll be emotional neglected and exploited. Although, I'm getting serious imminent end of channel vibes now so hopefully she'll get a life with more stability and privacy that the other 5!

Reactions: 43
It’s not a double barrelled name, it’s 2 names. Eg Elizabeth and Liz (first thing that popped into my head lol)

Reactions: 11
I think so too. Something like this? The buttons are quite unusual and seem similar although my screenshot isn't great.

They've done Ottie and Ottilie in that style (with white/cream text) as well, for those wondering about that name.

View attachment 2463222View attachment 2463224

ETA just realised that's not the maker you said! Oops!
There is absolutely no way she will let the maker post a picture of it but Im certain she ordered from here. Her profile on Etsy is very interesting and it's definitely hers because there are cardigans in her saved/like that she's previously bought. She seems to like a lot of rings though?!

Screenshot_20230921-100615_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not a double barrelled name, it’s 2 names. Eg Elizabeth and Liz (first thing that popped into my head lol)
That's my understanding too. Didn't they say something like, Chris chose the first two names and Lazy wanted to choose a 'pretty' name for the 3rd name but she was hoping she'd (be allowed to) pick the 2nd one instead. 😱
---
She seems to like a lot of rings though?!
Vowel renewal? Is that the super-duper surprise?! 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Do we still think this was Isla saying the name? If it is, it doesn’t look like any of the above. She could’ve been stopped halfway through saying it and it might not be the whole name, or they’ve changed the name altogether. Either way, we will find out soon enough. It would be hilarious if it was Ottilie. Lol I’m sorry i really don’t like the name 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely no way she will let the maker post a picture of it but Im certain she ordered from here. Her profile on Etsy is very interesting and it's definitely hers because there are cardigans in her saved/like that she's previously bought. She seems to like a lot of rings though?!

View attachment 2463298
Gifted then

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Do we still think this was Isla saying the name? If it is, it doesn’t look like any of the above.
This is what it looks like Isla says there. I wouldn't put it past Lazy to buy more than one. (When does she ever buy just one of anything?) She'll want the same kind of thing as Mila's but this could be a 2nd one, maybe in the next size up? The moneygrabbers would be able to do the two name reveals then and stretch it out!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we still think this was Isla saying the name? If it is, it doesn’t look like any of the above. She could’ve been stopped halfway through saying it and it might not be the whole name, or they’ve changed the name altogether. Either way, we will find out soon enough. It would be hilarious if it was Ottilie. Lol I’m sorry i really don’t like the name 🙈
I have commented on this quite a few times, it’s one of the reasons I think it’s Poppy..

It’s been cut back now after I 1st mentioned that Isla said the name back in the clip (I’m invested as my daughter is called Poppy!) but it was originally a very definite two syllables.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.