The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the appointment is to do with either the ring she had inserted. They suggested she take blood thinning injections early on and she said no. So, has the fact it sounds like she has a possible prolapse meant they suggest an elective section in case her bits and bats fall out whilst birthing the next messiah who will be known as little Tulisa N-Dubz little G man Ingham perhaps 😂 Also, the fact Sarah was about three stone overweight before she fell pregnancy always meant this one would be a hard one.
Or they could name her talula does the hula from Hawaii. (Have a google giggle it really happenned and inghams are nearly as bad ) .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The babies name name wont have a L in it as Jace can't say L's I reckon, Rosie-Posie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg. Thanks for the thread title 😂 maybe now I'll go on the creepers list and I'll end up on the bus to Switzerland with you all. #madeit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is the creepy little man using the N word on his latest skate video insta

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If they went to get a dog I’ll report them until all their pets are taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ophelia - Rose (Fifi for short) or Aurora - Rose (Rory for short) are my guesses. Rose cropped up several times in her name choices. They would both be names she’d want to check Jace could pronounce. They like the short 4 letter names but I think her official name will be longer this time.

I’d not put it past them to use Ottilie though going with Ottie for short - Chris is a psycho as we already know and would have no issues using that name despite it being attached to Zoe and Alfie.
Sarah does follow this account and the cardigan is similar..I think Ophelia Ettie/Ettilie (like Ottilie but they don't want to be too obvious🤔)
Screenshot_20230921_084503_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why they’re choosing a name that Jason can pronounce, instead of working on his pronunciation? I’ve never heard a (neurotypical) school age child with such poor pronunciation and vocabulary.

Even if he is the most advanced and cleverest child the HV ever did see…

Reactions: 35
Sarah does follow this account and the cardigan is similar..I think Ophelia Ettie/Ettilie (like Ottilie but they don't want to be too obvious🤔)View attachment 2463072
Potentially and the colour is similar to the sleeve of the cardigan she showed in the vlog the other day….however if you look at the picture as a whole that cardigan is huge compared to the rest, far too big for their little dinky dotted, minute mini speck of dust…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only limited vocabulary Lazy would call a septum piercing cute.

Isabelle bought lots of tight clothes and Lazy was blithering on about them being comfy, her husband won't be thinking about how comfortable they are when he's editing the footage of Isabelle wearing them. 🤢

I'm guessing today's 'mega' vlog will involve Creepy and yet another clapped out vehicle that they'll be off travelling in as soon as possible after the birth.
Lazy will do the usual fake annoyance over another death trap but then will go along with it, stuff her chuldrun into it and claim it's soooo cuteeeeee.

Reactions: 23
The Radfords have an Ophelia, think it’s one of the grandkids.

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing today's 'mega' vlog will involve Creepy and yet another clapped out vehicle that they'll be off travelling in as soon as possible after the birth.
I am looking forwards to it. They're boring 95% of the time but stuff like this is what I'm here for

Praying @Web30 is correct and he's had to take back the old van 🍿 Regardless, it's going to be a shitshow.

I'm going with Lillyella for the name

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Radfords have an Ophelia, think it’s one of the grandkids.
They do, and didn’t one of the daughters choose mila for her daughter that shares a birthday with lazys mila? So wouldn’t be surprised, no imagination the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who really cares what the baby is called
I’ve only ever been interested in my children/grandchildren’s names

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.