The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think Chris is having a manic episode... this impulsive purchases and hyped up and aggressive behaviour is a massive red flag for mania.

Reactions: 53
I really do think Chris is having a manic episode... this impulsive purchases and hyped up and aggressive behaviour is a massive red flag for mania.
I couldn't get though that vlog, he was so hyper! Skipped to the end to see the girls jumping round excited on a street so he's defo bought a vehicle

Reactions: 14
I agree a few of us have said the same. I don't think it's safe for the children to be with him ATM his behaviour is too unpredictable and he's taking bigger and bigger risks regardless of the safety of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why so much speculation about names for No 6? I'm beginning to think I'm in the Ifam fans group! Personally I couldn't care a toss.
Because it's absolutely hilarious catching them out and then ruining the "big clickbait surprises". We also get a higher chance of rants whilst hiding in a bush too when we spill the beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's an absolute idiot, sat there cackling at him whilst he's going through a manic episode, spending money they don't have. Surely it's not a van or a boat as Mumoffourgirls said it was inside?! Although he did say at one point he promised he wouldn't go and buy any wood for the van.. they don't have a van they have an RV?
His behaviour is a real worry, he's frightening!

Reactions: 16
As I said before if he’s taking a certain dopamine medication for his shaky legs one of the biggest side effects is compulsive behaviours which include things like gambling, impulse spending etc. This is what I believe is happening to him but he hasn’t got anyone in that family to sit him down and explain it to him. I’m so lucky my daughter saw my behaviour going a bit wonky on that medication so my gp put me on gabapentin instead and I now sleep so much better with my legs. He’s gonna bankrupt that family and leave them homeless within the next 5 years if he carries on like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At around 4.10/4.15 he's muted it but I'm sure he says 'Sprinter Van', anyone else like to go and see if they see the same thing?

Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
SARAH: "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LIVE THIS LIFE ANYMORE!" (MAYBE THIS WAS TOO MUCH!) 😱
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It sounds like he’s having bipolar episodes got all the symptoms right there!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.