The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he keep calling it a lodge. It’s a static caravan you moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Why does he keep calling it a lodge. It’s a static caravan you moron.
He's trying to sound all posh, rather than the brokie that he actually is.

Of course staying in a caravan, just like buying cheap tat at B+M is perfectly normal behaviour for those earning 10k a day. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Dr Creepster was advising Sarah she didn't have to keep taking her cold sore meds and sure enough she gets another one, I would do the opposite to whatever he advises if it were (god forbid) it was me.

Reactions: 25
There's gonna be a clickbaity hospital dash - pow wow, huge injury - type of vlog coming soon ... I can feel it ...
No they won’t risk it after what happened on the great spud adventure and trouble they got when they came back. They know they were reported, got taken seriously and will be again.

There’s been no clickbaiting pregnancy since then. No attention seeking posts about it.

ETA she’s lied to them again pretending a mini break. Two weeks isn’t a mini break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I bet Creepy's hanging around the 5 star hotel on the off chance some desperado is looking for a shag with Compo from Last of the Summer Wine/a garden gnome.

What a complete waste of time that vlog was.
Nothing happened, well apart from yet another visit to a beach and some off camera shopping. 💤😴💤
They'd taken the previous day off because they'd not done anything, when do they do anything?

Love the way he kept starting to say caravan then quickly changed to lodge. Living your best life in your pretend lodge by the 'ocean' eh Mr £10k a day.

Lazy listened to the Dr Creepy and stopped taking the cold sore medication and now Big Frank has joined the amazing adventure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
😂😂 My grandads cat does this, he said she’s also started pawing him in the face till he wakes up 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes! LOL the gentle pawing comes first ,and if that fails ,it`s over the side with whatever i`ve been daft enough to leave there!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened to his rant, can anyone tell me where the top secret group is where the groupie trolls in their parents homes hang out, please? I thought I was being sent to Switzerland jail cos I post here. Now I’m concerned I’m on the wrong forum, cos it aint secret here is it? Why doesn’t the silly gnome post here?

What a freak asking for real names and addresses. Just cos he knows nothing about internet safety..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bad people do bad things all the time. usually their downfall comes when they get overly confident in what they think they can get away with. We’re seeing this playing out in real time right now and I’m totally here for that 🤣
Yeah true they can’t get away with how they speak to people tho especially who watch their videos / ifam you can’t get away how you treat people , life don’t work like that

Reactions: 8
Yes! LOL the gentle pawing comes first ,and if that fails ,it`s over the side with whatever i`ve been daft enough to leave there!:)
Bloody love cats! Came across this on TikTok, and had to save it. To keep it on topic, that’s a look that’s completely foreign to the Inghams when it comes to protecting their kids. He’s too busy eye bleeping himself in the camera, and she’s too busy examining her newest coldsore to notice anything going on around them!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could it be Sazs cold sore that has ruined the holiday :rolleyes:
Hope it isnt the HSV-2 strain of herpes Saz :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure what the thumbnail has to do with whatever ruined the holiday and I'm not sure what ruined the holiday any way.

Set for life Inghams having to use a hotel's wifi connection.
Jace wants a big strawberry.
What the fook was that she cooked?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow this so so so good! He is unravelling in real time and I am here for it. You can feel the frustration as he rants away.

He is beyond furious that we can all insult him and destroy his reputation online and remain anonymous. Guess what Chris? You sold your family's anonymity for views. We all know the names and ages of your family, exactly where you live and what you get up to on day to day basis. We know what the inside of your house looks like, which rooms your children sleep in and the car you drive. If this sounds disturbing, so it should do! Trust me, it's not the 'trolls' and internet 'h8ers' you should be worried about but the mega superfans and stalkers where you have encouraged a parasocial relationship to develop in order to make money. These people are willing to spend ££ to feel closer to you and your family, what else are they willing to do? How do you know there isn't a complete weirdo who has a fixation on one of your kids and is just waiting for the opportunity to do something terrible? You have placed your family in awful danger and have the cheek to rant on about a few nasty comments on the internet as if they are the source of your problems.

Secondly, FYI I don't watch your videos because I'm jealous of you. I have a better house and car than you AND most importantly, my kids get to go to school and have a great time learning with their friends. I enjoy your videos because they are a complete tit show and I love watching your downfall. I love seeing you pretend that the money isn't running out whilst sat in a grifted caravan in your Matalan clothes. Talking about money when you clearly have NO clue how people make and most importantly retain real wealth. Pretending you're rich when your house is worth the same amount of money as a small terraced house in the South East of England and your floors as most definitely farble not marble.

You are the clown Chris! A sad clown 🤡. We don't have to send you our address or tell you our real names because we haven't sold our privacy. We can continue watching your demise in the comfort that none of this has any real impact on our lives. Of course, you could just stop feeding us trolls by not making anymore vlogs... you make £10k a day anyway so why not?
Basically, he needs to learn he can't have his cake and eat it too. You put your life and, more importantly, your children out there, to basically make money from, and you have to take the consequences. As those children get older, the money making chances are going to dwindle, hell, they are now, especially if this is the last addition to the family! And it only takes one of the older ones to find out the real truth behind the stories they've been told, and it will be all out in the open, and it will apply to all of the children. I think that time is getting closer, and his latest ventures are only speeding that up. Bring it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whatttttssss happening tattle fam! Mr Ruth and I have arrived safely in Newcastle ready for him to do the GNR tomorrow. He will make 3k alone doing the run like the g that he is!!! What he will be doing is holding a bucket with a sign saying “poor poor pregnant wife fund” on it! Catch him on the course and give give give!!!!!!

Ps - he’s actually only running but that’s no fun. I very much doubt he will make a penny tomorrow left alone £10k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.