The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First one looks like Kevin the teenager, second one a photo fit of a sex offender šŸ¤£
They both look like something from Shameless. The first one looks like he used to hang around with the Happy Mondays because his cousin's next-door neighbour was one of their roadies. The second pic definitely belongs on Crimewatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Moans about people not using their real names - said by Chris DELONGE! Why donā€™t you use your own name, Chris INGHAM? Ah, because one google of it and everyone would see you like to message teenage girls.

Decides to pull on his big boy pants and then gets scared and deletes everything, what an embarrassment šŸ¤­ Shame. I really wanted a life sized poster!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Does anyone else every now and again still think about the Kayak man calling creepy 'Mr Ingram' and have a good chuckle? šŸ˜‚
YES!! My favourite is when Chris is going ā€œweā€™re famousā€ and Kayak Paul responds with ā€œyouā€™re not famousā€ šŸ˜‚ and creepy is so insistent. Then him standing there at the little hut when Paul is in the car and heā€™s mouthing off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How many Cinzanos did sir n0ncealot knock back last night. ā€œYour are probably still bottle fed, most of youā€. Bottle fed, what, like your 5 year old son who sips tea out of a bottle!! Being laughed at by Chris is like being told by David Koresh that everything is going to be ok šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sure what the point of this is considering we've already seen it all on the main channel. Although I guess seeing everything in one place will just prove there's no friends as all the gifts will be from her immediate family.

1694261820449.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking into my crystal ball šŸ”® and speculatingā€¦
Wouldnā€™t it be hilarious if this scam really did get him into proper trouble - as in court/legal level trouble and then the press used it to rehash all of the old stories?! That would be the ultimate karma kick in the chops for Christopher Malcolm De-Luded šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

BTW Creepy Iā€™m typing this as I sit in my garden in my paid for cottage with my husband who actually loves me. Our beautiful, old, exceptionally well cared for dogs are cooling themselves on the stone floor and weā€™re planning on going out for dinner later because we can be seen in public without hiding behind children. You pathetic little gnome!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I agree with people who said theyā€™re definitely living beyond their means. The money is clearly disappearing faster than itā€™s arriving. Yes they make a lot from social media (unfortunately) but think of their outgoings - their house, the travels, funding 5 nearly 6 kids etc. Every time they get a brand deal with a business or a freebie the company gets emailed about him and it most likely gets pulled and they probably find it super hard to get any sort of brand work. Views are rapidly decreasing and will continue to decrease over the years. Thereā€™s a reason why heā€™s suddenly desperately trying to make more money with all these side hussles

Reactions: 34
Looking into my crystal ball šŸ”® and speculatingā€¦
Wouldnā€™t it be hilarious if this scam really did get him into proper trouble - as in court/legal level trouble and then the press used it to rehash all of the old stories?! That would be the ultimate karma kick in the chops for Christopher Malcolm De-Luded šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

BTW Creepy Iā€™m typing this as I sit in my garden in my paid for cottage with my husband who actually loves me. Our beautiful, old, exceptionally well cared for dogs are cooling themselves on the stone floor and weā€™re planning on going out for dinner later because we can be seen in public without hiding behind children. You pathetic little gnome!
For my part, Iā€™m considering shampooing the carpet because in this heat itā€™ll dry really fast, have something nice for dinner and watch a couple of films.
I might also have a sniff of the barmaids apron and make a holy show of myself on Instagram. Not decided yet šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
we donā€™t scuttle around day to day in a stinking beanie covering our ā€˜Just for Menā€™ dyed hair with our little weirdo family with absolutely no friends because we are a sex pest
scared of the public in case we get knocked out

too scared to go to the US in case we are arrested upon arrival

running away in a series of crappy bodge job vans popping out cash cow babies

too scared to send your children to school in case they are made aware of daddyā€™s special interests

yeah we are the saddos šŸ™„ šŸ˜‚ we have a life not some dreary half life with just your kids for company a wife that hates you, a scruffy dog and 3 Guinea pigs

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You called Prezzo a proper Italian restaurant and thatā€™s where you go for special occasions and then back to the caravan for a rant.

Prezzo and a caravan holiday is where I go when Iā€™m skint.

No one is jealous šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Somebodyā€™s touched a nerve I see.
Must be such a great family holiday when you hit the booze and feel the need to do a drunken rant in the early hours.
Heā€™s absolutely livid that people are calling his scam out for what it is.
Yeh the bank informing that his 10k overdraft limit has been exceeded šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
just had a look at his viral storeā€¦ I really hope nobody is fooled and buys from there. The crap he is selling doesnā€™t work as advertised/pictured! Surely everyone knows that by now. The bubble gun I bought off Temu for a couple of quid and it is absolute garbage. He is selling it for Ā£35 that actually makes me feel sick. I think their decline is closer than we know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.