The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she have an opinion on Leeds festival, if she’s never been.
I note that Sarah and her also referred to listening to music at “the stage”. The fact they are so sheltered that they both don’t know music festivals have multiple stages, tents and campsite entertainment shows they have no idea what a music festival is. I have some really fond memories of going to T in the Park every year 😊 some of the best weekends of my formative years spent there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She should go to Download. It’s not full of people getting leathered, the crowd is a little older and are there for the music. It’s not that far away from them either.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else every now and again still think about the Kayak man calling creepy 'Mr Ingram' and have a good chuckle? 😂
Yes!! My phone corrects Ingham to Ingram and it always makes me laugh to myself.Wish I could have bought Paul a pint.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s been online arguing with strangers over baby weights and he’s getting his knickers in a twist on insta, perfect Ingham holiday isn’t it? 😂🤣 bleeping hell, can’t even let the kid enjoy her 18th!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who wrote that card? My six year old grandson has better handwriting than that, and it's even joined up, because that's what they learn at school at that age. They just don't write each letter separately! Spelling not too brilliant either - 'belive', also a problem with apostrophes on 'can't' and 'couldn't' - pretty basic grammar. I'm truly shocked!
That`s good old Ingham home3 schooling for you!!

Reactions: 15
She’s been online arguing with strangers over baby weights and he’s getting his knickers in a twist on insta, perfect Ingham holiday isn’t it? 😂🤣 bleeping hell, can’t even let the kid enjoy her 18th!
I was just going to say this. What a trip 😂
---
I’ve just watched his rant - hilarious as always but WTF is wrong with his front teeth? I almost needed glasses for the brightness against the rest of the yellow things in his mouth.

The One with Ross’s Teeth springs to mind 😂
---
He’s proper rattled. Imagine being away on holiday to celebrate your step daughter’s 18th and being awake at 2am to address your “haters” 😂 Dude, ain’t nobody needing to get a life but you 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just going to say this. What a trip 😂
---
I’ve just watched his rant - hilarious as always but WTF is wrong with his front teeth? I almost needed glasses for the brightness against the rest of the yellow things in his mouth.

The One with Ross’s Teeth springs to mind 😂
---
He’s proper rattled. Imagine being away on holiday to celebrate your step daughter’s 18th and being awake at 2am to address your “haters” 😂 Dude, ain’t nobody needing to get a life but you 😂
I’m thinking they’re his false ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That caravan woman says stay not gifted so why on earth would she advertise the fact on instagram they are staying for 2 weeks, only reason I can see is because they thought cos of the gift they could use it for advertising, if someone booked and paid and the company put posts up on insta regarding guests staying sorry that is totally wrong, the caravan woman can say what she wants she gifted it for sure

Reactions: 36
Why is he ranting at that time of the night, this family aren't ''right in the head.''

And one of his ''fans'' is a hunter lol

He is properly rattled by something.

375750406_298885496165334_7820807379426672983_n.jpg
375871290_280813704702167_4028847337633078286_n.jpg
375828995_695004605979162_6706819495127180835_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so why on earth would she advertise the fact on instagram they are staying for 2 weeks, only reason I can see is because they thought cos of the gift they could use it for advertising
I agree. You could almost understand it had the Inghams been posting about the location and promoting it, and the company thought hmm these guys have quite a few followers it might be a good bit of free promotion to mention they're here. But they added the post before the Inghams had even announced they were staying there, which is what gives it away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I agree. You could almost understand it had the Inghams been posting about the location and promoting it, and the company thought hmm they guys have quite a few followers it might be a good bit off free promotion to mention they're here. But they added the post before the Inghams had even announced they were staying there, which is what gives it away.
Exactly then instantly deleted

Reactions: 16
My feelings on this are that she is setting up for going out on her own and it not being hurtful to fatties feelings. The problem , as I see is that she is trying to keep Fat Saz happy, and is being shadowed by the control. She has never been to a festival and it's unlikely she has a friend group that she shares the same personality with. If she had been to college she would've definitely met a peer like herself. She cannot understand this because of her isolation. She doesn't understand that there are tee total people at festivals, yes a lot of people like the alcohol side of things, but she is so sheltered she has no way of knowing she could go down tent up with a mate and enjoy the atmosphere and music. I blame that fat bleep.😤😔

The way she was about a couple of sips of alcohol was child like. I don't think she needs to drink alcohol, she may not want to, but she is definitely saying to Sarah in her own way that she wants to do things on her own without the rest of her family, quite normal, but she has no one to do it with. 😔These so called friends she has are either old acquaintances, or ifam. Both of which may find her weird child like behaviour limiting and boring on nights out. Especially if she brings a book out with her clubbing for fucks sake.😤🙄 there is no boyfriend absolutely not!

I always think of her children being with people of their own peer groups in a normal setting and believe they All (except Mila) would struggle to keep up and join in normal conversation and age related activities.Izzy would be too timid, Esme would be too loud and annoying ,Isla would feel out of her depth and confused and Jace would get a smack in the gob if he carried on with his peers the way he does with Mila. They are emotionally abusing these chul'run and Izzy is the first signs of how it is going to affect them as adults. It's tragic. They may not be tying them up in chains, but they are emotionally restraining them and it's still very damaging long term, especially when ifam channels implodes on itself......which is going to happen very soon 💥🔥

Where's Izzy's car and earnings Noncey fanny eyes??????? Hey where,,,,,,???????🤡🤬😡🤬😡
Fantastic summary of exactly how it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That caravan woman says stay not gifted so why on earth would she advertise the fact on instagram they are staying for 2 weeks, only reason I can see is because they thought cos of the gift they could use it for advertising, if someone booked and paid and the company put posts up on insta regarding guests staying sorry that is totally wrong, the caravan woman can say what she wants she gifted it for sure

Exactly my thoughts so either stay somewhere that gifts family holidays to child sex pests or stay somewhere which brakes GDPR and gives the name and Instagram accounts of their guest out while also saying how long they are away from home and creating a security risk (burglary and so on)
Either way not great business sense!!!

Reactions: 34
I found out what is wrong with lazy. It’s a heavy dose of munchausens and Alice in Wonderland syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.