The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not? If you're set for life, like you claim to be, then surely taking a few weeks off is fine. You've already said youtube isn't your main income. which we know is a complete lie Surely enjoying your holiday is more important than uploading youtube videos, especially if it means sitting in a carpark wasting an hour of your day....

1694276678683.png

Reactions: 31
You'd think someone so set for life and earning 10k a day would get Starlink, which most vanlifer types who depend on the internet for a living have already done...

Reactions: 27
if Creepy wasn’t such a disgusting human being, I’d feel a bit sorry for him. He’s bought into the Tate thing, wholesale. God knows what he’s spent on joining this pyramid scheme but that rant was pure believing he’s a G or whatever and that ‘all the little trolls’ are beneath him. The trouble is, his conviction doesn’t quite reach the eyes. He’s faking it til he makes it. He wants so desperately for it to be true. He so desperately wants to be Chris Ingham of 2017 but now with added cult members. He wants it so bad, he’s blind to how he’s crashing and burning the channel and how he’s being ripped off.

you know, I’ve talked myself round, couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would not be putting my young child in wellies for a trip to the beach.Unbelievable :rolleyes:
Did she say another Inghamism word fought instead of thought :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So it’s really hot so they take prinny to the beach with nothing with them no towel no drink for her and poor Mila in wellington boots wtf is that about, creepy walked away and left her by the rock pool at one point I thought she was going to topple in absolute idiots.
Devil Jace couldn’t be happy with the gifts he got had to know what Mila's was like for Lazy to say I will show you and you can choose Mila can have anyone wtf has Jace been crowned king 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Presence I think she meant at the end.
---

Myne would never forgive me if she couldnt sleep next to me.
My eldest cat sleeps on the cool pillow next to me.Wouldn`t have it any other way.❤ Littlest one prefers her house outside atm ,too hot for her inside (tho she loves to waltz in around 3/30/4 am and ,if i don`t immediately wake ,pushes off whatever i`ve left on my bedside cabinet:):) xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Devil Jace couldn’t be happy with the gifts he got had to know what Mila's was like for Lazy to say I will show you and you can choose Mila can have anyone wtf has Jace been crowned king 😡😡😡
Even with the strawberries Mila asks for one and Sarah says last one before dinner to Mila. Then Jace demanded that he wants the very last one and make sure it's the biggest. He really won't let Mila have anything without him having a better/bigger version.

Wait until Mila is a bit older and starts properly fighting back. They won't be able to control the fights between them, especially when the new YouTube recruit is born.

Edit to suggest new name for baby. Youtubella

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There's gonna be a clickbaity hospital dash - pow wow, huge injury - type of vlog coming soon ... I can feel it ...

Wait until Mila is a bit older and starts properly fighting back. They won't be able to control the fights between them, especially when the new YouTube recruit is born.
Of course they will. It’ll be all Mila’s fault and she’ll be sent to her bedroom while sweet Jace will be given whatever they were fighting over 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Did you see the smug bitchy face on her? She knew full well what and more importantly WHY she was telling us about the WIFI and the 5 star hotel.
They know that we would want to grass them up which makes it all the more hilarious.
They know they're twats.

• Haha
My eldest cat sleeps on the cool pillow next to me.Wouldn`t have it any other way.❤ Littlest one prefers her house outside atm ,too hot for her inside (tho she loves to waltz in around 3/30/4 am and ,if i don`t immediately wake ,pushes off whatever i`ve left on my bedside cabinet:):) xx
😂😂 My grandads cat does this, he said she’s also started pawing him in the face till he wakes up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So funny that you have Chris claiming to be earning all of this money yet Sarah is saying that they have to upload so sit in a car park pinching a random hotels internet when they are supposed fo be on holiday.
It couldn’t be anymore obvious that they are brokies as Chris likes to say. If they were earning in the way he has claimed then they wouldn’t have to upload to YouTube and would be staying in the 5 star hotel not parked up in the car park like some creep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
😂😂 My grandads cat does this, he said she’s also started pawing him in the face till he wakes up 🤦🏻‍♀️
my dogs sleep next to my back every night. Even if I turn over in the night they move with me. I googled it and apparently it’s them protecting me as leader of their pack when they think I’m at my most vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
my dogs sleep next to my back every night. Even if I turn over in the night they move with me. I googled it and apparently it’s them protecting me as leader of their pack when they think I’m at my most vulnerable
My girl likes to lay her head across my neck, I know it’s cos she loves me but I’m secretly thinking she might be trying to suffocate me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So what and who ruined the holiday?
---
Looks like the comments of the Facebook page have been removex

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.