The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed they were going to dump the broken down Range Rover on her so they could boast that they got her a Range Rover for her 18th but no it’s worse than that they got her NOTHING just a load of broken promises no nose piercing, no car, no friends, no life it’s tragic!!!

The older girl from dadvsgirls seems to live an amazing life with her friends and parting and doing A levels I believe she flew all the way to the family holiday on her own as she had things to do at home. Imagine Izzy getting on a bus on her own let alone flying round the world!!

So for Izzy’s birthday-lazy got a day at a spa and creepy and Esme get to ho to a concert and Izzy got a key ring 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was a totally shy teen but even I managed Leeds Fest with a mate. Not camping, though, cos that's hell.
Izzy is scared of her own shadow and they've made her like that. Lazy saying she's a homebird but Creepy saying she's a social butterfly. I'd say she's actually a moth, and she's drawn to the lightbulb that is Mingham Manor.
I can't see her escaping before she's 30.

What happened to the boyfriend? Has she not got any (faked) gifts from him?

She wouldn’t come out of her tent all weekend 🤣
I used to go to one or the other every year until I just couldn’t anymore. I appreciated the music and had a few drinks but I didn’t do anything “bad”.
I mean, she could go to Download. She’d love that

Reactions: 14
ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS! 🚘😱🎂✨

Time for the most G 18th birthday present unwrapping we ever did see. Woohooooooooooooo!!!

Shot of birthday banner, cake, presents and Prosecco. It’s not just any Prosecco; it’s low calorie Prosecco. Footage of Isabelle waking up. Looks like she’s sharing a room with Jaceus Christ. Singing of happy birthday. It looks like a certain someone has taken a chunk out of the icing. Making a wish.

Isabelle walks out of the bedrooms. Lazy “my baby is 18”. Creepstopher is very excitable. She has cards and loves cards. Jace is drinking tea out of a baby bottle like all chuldren who are now of primary school age. Isabelle has collected every card she’s received since her 14th birthday. There's a bowl (clearly from the caravan) and plate on the floor of the kitchen for Prinny’s food and water.

Shot of Esmé’s card to Isabelle. Home schooling my arse. The grammar is terrible. More cards. Isabelle cries whilst reading one.

Time for presents. Lazy says there are nice presents but tack too. First up is a bracelet with 18 beads on it. Lazy says it’s one of her best presents. Guinea Pigs have been dumped in front of the tv. Stationary Isabelle chose herself. Isabelle likes to highlight her books so she’s got highlighter tape. Lazy starts cackling because she says the word “translucent”. Belt Taylor Swift wears in a music video. Words You Never Thought You’d Hear book. Isabelle likes “words books”. Another quotes book but the title isn’t appropriate to show on camera. It’s called Let Me F*cking Cry.

Creepstopher says the next present is so cool. It’s a Vintage 2005 top. Evil Boys book. Perfume from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. 18th birthday champagne flute. Shein clothes. There is only one top Creepstopher is ok with Isabelle wearing and he doesn’t want her wearing the others. Why’s that? Would it turn you on? Sick bleep. More clothes. Short black dress that Creepstopher says Isabelle must be high/insane to wear. Isabelle says she will wear shorts underneath.

So cute heart necklace with 18 inside. 18 mug. Cute Jimi Hendrix bag Isabelle asked for. Creepstopher says “it’s so emu”. Isla asks for a McDonald’s breakfast but cackling Lazy doesn’t think there is a McDonald’s near where they are. Crocs. More clothing. It’s to Creepstopher’s high standards this time. Lazy cackles that Isabelle can’t decide if she’s a folk girl, grunge or like Barbie.

Bratz Rock Angelz doll named Cloe so Isabelle can display it on her shelf. Creepstopher says it’s the emo Tik Tok trend. She wanted something cool for her birthday. When she was little she liked Bratz before Monster High and Barbie, but first it was Bratz. Lazy says Isabelle was always a brat and cackles at her joke. Well she does have your genes Lazy.

Isabelle was speaking to an author on Instagram about these books and she was telling her all about them. They’re really good but with dark themes. The first one is called Haunting Adeline and the other is Hunting Adeline. Isabelle saw the next present on the sofa the other day and Lazy ordered her out of the room. It’s a tiara and sash. Guinea Pig starts wheeking in Esmé’s arms.

Dog dressed as a koala toy. Bring Me The Horizon top and hoodie. More wheeking. Lazy and Esmé ask the Guinea Pig if it wants some cabbage. In the next clip Esmé feeds it carrot. The last two wrapped presents are from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Essential oils. Mushroom dehumidifier. Creepstopher plugs his Urinal shop. It’s his favourite thing in 2023.

Time for some envelopes. The joint present from Lazy and Creepstopher is first. It’s the car keys. They wanted to buy her a car for her birthday but want Isabelle to go with them to choose one. They know what car she’d really like. When they get home they’re going car shopping. Next is Creepstopher’s present. Creepstopher “dahahahahahaaaa”. Isabelle laughs at the poem in the card and says “oh no”. It’s tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon. He got three so he, Isabelle and Esmé could go together. I bet Lazy wouldn’t let him go alone with her. The girls start screeching. Isla sits on the sofa eating a carrot. She isn’t old enough.

Final present is from “Mama Bear”. It’s a spa day for today. They’ve got to start getting ready. If Isabelle had had her septum pierced they would’ve had to change their plans. Lazy can’t have the massage as she’s knocked up so she’s having a facial. Everyone else will be moving all the crap to the other cabin. Woohoooing.

Any knows Isabelle isn’t a breakfast person but she bought her a giant cinnamon bun with icing on top to share. A cream tea is included in the spa day. They’re doing something later with everyone in the family.

End of vlog
Sorry but that isn't a poem. It's an entire bleeping essay.
View attachment 2433361
View attachment 2433293View attachment 2433299View attachment 2433305View attachment 2433309View attachment 2433313View attachment 2433354
ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS! 🚘😱🎂✨

Time for the most G 18th birthday present unwrapping we ever did see. Woohooooooooooooo!!!

Shot of birthday banner, cake, presents and Prosecco. It’s not just any Prosecco; it’s low calorie Prosecco. Footage of Isabelle waking up. Looks like she’s sharing a room with Jaceus Christ. Singing of happy birthday. It looks like a certain someone has taken a chunk out of the icing. Making a wish.

Isabelle walks out of the bedrooms. Lazy “my baby is 18”. Creepstopher is very excitable. She has cards and loves cards. Jace is drinking tea out of a baby bottle like all chuldren who are now of primary school age. Isabelle has collected every card she’s received since her 14th birthday. There's a bowl (clearly from the caravan) and plate on the floor of the kitchen for Prinny’s food and water.

Shot of Esmé’s card to Isabelle. Home schooling my arse. The grammar is terrible. More cards. Isabelle cries whilst reading one.

Time for presents. Lazy says there are nice presents but tack too. First up is a bracelet with 18 beads on it. Lazy says it’s one of her best presents. Guinea Pigs have been dumped in front of the tv. Stationary Isabelle chose herself. Isabelle likes to highlight her books so she’s got highlighter tape. Lazy starts cackling because she says the word “translucent”. Belt Taylor Swift wears in a music video. Words You Never Thought You’d Hear book. Isabelle likes “words books”. Another quotes book but the title isn’t appropriate to show on camera. It’s called Let Me F*cking Cry.

Creepstopher says the next present is so cool. It’s a Vintage 2005 top. Evil Boys book. Perfume from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. 18th birthday champagne flute. Shein clothes. There is only one top Creepstopher is ok with Isabelle wearing and he doesn’t want her wearing the others. Why’s that? Would it turn you on? Sick bleep. More clothes. Short black dress that Creepstopher says Isabelle must be high/insane to wear. Isabelle says she will wear shorts underneath.

So cute heart necklace with 18 inside. 18 mug. Cute Jimi Hendrix bag Isabelle asked for. Creepstopher says “it’s so emu”. Isla asks for a McDonald’s breakfast but cackling Lazy doesn’t think there is a McDonald’s near where they are. Crocs. More clothing. It’s to Creepstopher’s high standards this time. Lazy cackles that Isabelle can’t decide if she’s a folk girl, grunge or like Barbie.

Bratz Rock Angelz doll named Cloe so Isabelle can display it on her shelf. Creepstopher says it’s the emo Tik Tok trend. She wanted something cool for her birthday. When she was little she liked Bratz before Monster High and Barbie, but first it was Bratz. Lazy says Isabelle was always a brat and cackles at her joke. Well she does have your genes Lazy.

Isabelle was speaking to an author on Instagram about these books and she was telling her all about them. They’re really good but with dark themes. The first one is called Haunting Adeline and the other is Hunting Adeline. Isabelle saw the next present on the sofa the other day and Lazy ordered her out of the room. It’s a tiara and sash. Guinea Pig starts wheeking in Esmé’s arms.

Dog dressed as a koala toy. Bring Me The Horizon top and hoodie. More wheeking. Lazy and Esmé ask the Guinea Pig if it wants some cabbage. In the next clip Esmé feeds it carrot. The last two wrapped presents are from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Essential oils. Mushroom dehumidifier. Creepstopher plugs his Urinal shop. It’s his favourite thing in 2023.

Time for some envelopes. The joint present from Lazy and Creepstopher is first. It’s the car keys. They wanted to buy her a car for her birthday but want Isabelle to go with them to choose one. They know what car she’d really like. When they get home they’re going car shopping. Next is Creepstopher’s present. Creepstopher “dahahahahahaaaa”. Isabelle laughs at the poem in the card and says “oh no”. It’s tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon. He got three so he, Isabelle and Esmé could go together. I bet Lazy wouldn’t let him go alone with her. The girls start screeching. Isla sits on the sofa eating a carrot. She isn’t old enough.

Final present is from “Mama Bear”. It’s a spa day for today. They’ve got to start getting ready. If Isabelle had had her septum pierced they would’ve had to change their plans. Lazy can’t have the massage as she’s knocked up so she’s having a facial. Everyone else will be moving all the crap to the other cabin. Woohoooing.

Any knows Isabelle isn’t a breakfast person but she bought her a giant cinnamon bun with icing on top to share. A cream tea is included in the spa day. They’re doing something later with everyone in the family.

End of vlog
Sorry but that isn't a poem. It's an entire bleeping essay.
View attachment 2433361
View attachment 2433293View attachment 2433299View attachment 2433305View attachment 2433309View attachment 2433313View attachment 2433354
Who wrote that card? My six year old grandson has better handwriting than that, and it's even joined up, because that's what they learn at school at that age. They just don't write each letter separately! Spelling not too brilliant either - 'belive', also a problem with apostrophes on 'can't' and 'couldn't' - pretty basic grammar. I'm truly shocked!

Reactions: 15
This comment on the vlog - just shows how gullible the iFam are. Saying she goes out often, just because it’s not vlogged doesn’t mean she doesn’t. Well on the back of that there is nothing at all to prove she does go out and as frequently as they claim either so how can these people actually sit there defending them like they do? It’s obvious from Izzy’s behaviours that she doesn’t go out often. That won’t change anytime soon either.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The manners when that birthday cake came out were appalling as well, especially the two youngest. Not their fault but still……I can’t help but think that if they’d both been in nursery it would be different

Reactions: 14
If Lazy ended up getting Izzy's cake from a local maker on their local FB community group, she's done herself no favours slagging it off! She'll get herself blacklisted!

Considering it was so last minute, I reckon that lady did her a massive favour and Lazy shouldn't be so ungrateful...especially on the vlog, for all to see.

Sounds like Sarah didn't make her requirements very clear (if she even had a choice, at such short notice) and then had the cheek to complain that it wasn't what she wanted.

That caravan looked pretty trashed as well...sofa cushions on the floor, Esme sitting sideways in the chair with her filthy socks up on it. So disrespectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This comment on the vlog - just shows how gullible the iFam are. Saying she goes out often, just because it’s not vlogged doesn’t mean she doesn’t. Well on the back of that there is nothing at all to prove she does go out and as frequently as they claim either so how can these people actually sit there defending them like they do? It’s obvious from Izzy’s behaviours that she doesn’t go out often. That won’t change anytime soon either.
She even goes on the train!!!!!!

for the love of Christ……..make it stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This comment on the vlog - just shows how gullible the iFam are. Saying she goes out often, just because it’s not vlogged doesn’t mean she doesn’t
It's clear she doesn't have friends and how anyone can argue she goes out and spends time with others is beyond me. She's just turned 18 and there have been no gifts, no comments or photos on instagram, no trips out... just day after day with her family and younger siblings.

Reactions: 21
So am I right in thinking she went for a spa day and went swimming then into a Jacuzzi? Whilst mum of the year got a spa treatment? Who's birthday was it?

Reactions: 12
How does Isabelle know what she would or wouldn't like about going out if she has never tried it? I bet Lazy has filled her head with nonsense about how scary going out in the real world is when we all know Lazy was out and about living her life at Isabelle's age and had a child at 19.
Isabelle will go out once with her 'friends', claim it's not for her and it will never be mentioned again.

The ifam will believe any old tosh, if you were a social butterfly the last thing you'd be doing for your 18th birthday is bogging off on yet another caravan holiday for two weeks, you'd have too many plans.

If Lazy ended up getting Izzy's cake from a local maker on their local FB community group, she's done herself no favours slagging it off! She'll get herself blacklisted!

Considering it was so last minute, I reckon that lady did her a massive favour and Lazy shouldn't be so ungrateful...especially on the vlog, for all to see.

Sounds like Sarah didn't make her requirements very clear (if she even had a choice, at such short notice) and then had the cheek to complain that it wasn't what she wanted.

That caravan looked pretty trashed as well...sofa cushions on the floor, Esme sitting sideways in the chair with her filthy socks up on it. So disrespectful.
Lazy was just salty that she was charged full price and didn’t get a freebie 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When the iFam says “And she even goes on the train” 😂😂

Wow! Call the church elders! An 18 year old goes on a train!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jason was about to punch Mila on the back as the cake came out. Noone stopped him or said anything. Spiteful little boy!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She looks like she works in one of those dodgy, backstreet saunas and she's just spotted the Old Bill and Immigration Officers who've turned up to raid the place.

Screenshot_20230908-175511_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I think now is the time to report the Greasy nonce to Action Fraud over his book and ongoing monthly subscription. I'm going to do this later on tonight when I get a chance, but I think the more that report, the better. Copy as many of the screenshots from here showing his manipulations as possible, as these will make up the bulk of the evidence.

Creepy has really dropped himself in the tit, let's make the fat tub of guts really sweat this time

Absolutely! This is kind of secondary point but the way he’s advertised the pricing is also not on. You need to have been selling a product for a certain length of time in order to then be offering it at a discounted price. ASA for that one.

IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7022.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.