The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason was about to punch Mila on the back as the cake came out. Noone stopped him or said anything. Spiteful little boy!
Sarah has uploaded on Instagram a post about a family trip to the farm. 6 photos and every one of those pictures is of Jace with no other children in the pictures. If you didn’t know who she was, you’d think he was their only child! He’s definitely her favourite child! I bet it’s killed her having to focus on Izzy over the last week & trying to show as little of him as possible but now her week is over I’m sure we will be back to the Jace & Sarah show 🤣

C9875446-F45C-49D2-A9F1-092D04CDBB18.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Not even a single shared insta story wishing Izzy a happy birthday from friends. This is a very normal thing for teenagers to do. My heart breaks for not only her, but the rest of the kids missing out on building relationships with their peers.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Anyone think she’s been having secret lessons and has actually passed her driving test!! 😂:ROFLMAO:
No - Lazy wouldn’t be able to keep that to herself. They paraded that boy on the vlogs for attention a few months ago he’s never been heard from or spoken about again.

Prezzo for a 18th dinner out! 🤣🤣 what was it 2 for 1??

Normal families would be fine but not when creepy is bragging about all this money he’s making!

Reactions: 34
Not even a single shared insta story wishing Izzy a happy birthday from friends. This is a very normal thing for teenagers to do. My heart breaks for not only her, but the rest of the kids missing out on building relationships with their peers.
Exactly. No posts from anyone tagging Izzy or sharing photos of them celebrating her birthday, and nothing from Izzy showing her spending time with anyone from outside her family. I understand that they might not share it in a vlog, but instagram is where all those of Izzy's age post, and the lack shares and comments speaks volumes about the size of her friendship group. 😔

Reactions: 21
Sarah has uploaded on Instagram a post about a family trip to the farm. 6 photos and every one of those pictures is of Jace with no other children in the pictures. If you didn’t know who she was, you’d think he was their only child! He’s definitely her favourite child! I bet it’s killed her having to focus on Izzy over the last week & trying to show as little of him as possible but now her week is over I’m sure we will be back to the Jace & Sarah show 🤣

View attachment 2435241
Was the farm trip another present for Isabelle 🤣.

That's Prinny left alone with the guinea pigs while they went then...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
They're the social media equivalent of RAAC concrete....substandard, cheap and nasty, no substance just full of air, way past their best and nobody wants to go anywhere near them.
Sadly unlike the concrete the government hasn’t taken remedial action on the Ingham’s and their counterparts. Time will be the judge of if they do.

Reactions: 13
Errm sorry are we looking at the same child. His hair may be long but it certainly isn't healthy or in good condition.

1694196415590.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He’s an unlikeable child despite what the deluded ifam think, there’s a mean streak in him

Reactions: 30
I bet Creepy didn't really reply to the woman who called him a stalker, he probably crawled back into the restaurant with his tail between his legs, scared that someone called him out as the weirdo he is.

You'd have thought with their £10k a day they could have got two caravans so they weren't all on top of each other and the girls could have their own space. It might help Isabelle feel more grown up and that it's more like a girlie trip rather than her being under the control of Lazy and Creepy all the time.

Reactions: 31
No idea why Izzy had such an option on Leeds Fest. She could have gone with her imaginary friends/boyfriend

Reactions: 18
I’m still a little bit hung up on the tit show that was Izzy’s birthday. This has just come up on my FYP on TikTok but what a thoughtful gift, this mum has put in a lot of effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's clear she doesn't have friends and how anyone can argue she goes out and spends time with others is beyond me. She's just turned 18 and there have been no gifts, no comments or photos on instagram, no trips out... just day after day with her family and younger siblings.
I think the snarky comments about Leeds Festival prove that. Smacks of bitterness that she didn’t get invited

Reactions: 23
Tbf - Leeds festival was hellish for me - I felt way too venerable to drink and I really just wanted to go for the music and it does seem the majority go for a piss up which is fine just not what I wanted.

She wouldn’t enjoy it & I don’t blame her for it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this holiday is for Isabelle's birthday and she gets taken to a farm. I know they'll be saying "Isabelle enjoys this, it reminds her of being little when she used to go and feed the animals" just like when she got stuck going on the In The Night Garden ride at Alton Towers but this would be a good time to split up. Lazy takes the little two to the farm and the older 3 go to a theme park or even get to chill at the caravan without having little kids around and also look after the pets.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.