The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww lazy if you still lived in Bradford you could have met up with your idol, Stacey Solomon awash was in asda flogging off her homewares 😂😂😂. Just how much sticky tape (I think in uk it’s called durex) does lazy use when wrapping those presents 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not sure what you mean but I don't think you mean Durex (one of the leading brands of condoms!)

Sellotape?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure what you mean but I don't think you mean Durex (one of the leading brands of condoms!)

Sellotape?
Yes, we call it sticky tape here. Also durex is a condom brand here also 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sellotape?
Durex was a leading brand of sticky tape in Australia. Made for some amusing misunderstandings with backpackers in chemist shops in London and Sydney, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Issy knows how to be an adult, all of a sudden everyone is saying you’re not a child anymore, now you’re an adult so can do as you please
The problem with that is she has been treated like a child her whole life.
Can you imagine if she had a real boyfriend, one she actually went out with, Chris would blow his beanie thinking she was kissing and cuddling someone that is not him

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aww lazy if you still lived in Bradford you could have met up with your idol, Stacey Solomon awash was in asda flogging off her homewares 😂😂😂. Just how much sticky tape (I think in uk it’s called durex) does lazy use when wrapping those presents 🤣🤣🤣
Yer Durex has never been a thing in the Ingham household , not even in an Ibis or the back of a pink mini !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hey Creepy! Bait and switch is a form of fraud! I thought you'd never done a bad, wrong thing in your life and never broken the law? Well, you definitely are now you shady lying piece of tit! I think this is going to be the thing that brings you down, finally!
I think now is the time to report the Greasy nonce to Action Fraud over his book and ongoing monthly subscription. I'm going to do this later on tonight when I get a chance, but I think the more that report, the better. Copy as many of the screenshots from here showing his manipulations as possible, as these will make up the bulk of the evidence.

Creepy has really dropped himself in the tit, let's make the fat tub of guts really sweat this time

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Mila is toilet training? Where’s her reward/present for doing so well? Shitheads!

Reactions: 46
Lol durex is definitely something they should use more of!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Durex was a leading brand of sticky tape in Australia. Made for some amusing misunderstandings with backpackers in chemist shops in London and Sydney, I'm sure.
I would take great delight in Creepy’s sausage being tightly wrapped in a cheap sellotape. It’s too good to contemplate. Sticky-dicky

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was wondering if those night time drives that Creepy and Izzy have mentioned have been him teaching her to drive? Everyone should have professional lessons where possible as you just pass on bad habits.
And boy does he have some bad habits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their channel really is done. Even a birthday doesn't draw in the punters!

Reactions: 16
I find it so weird that Chris is going to the BMTH gig with her, I’m sure when I was 18 I wouldn’t wanna be seen with my dad at something like that 😂 it’s something you take your mates to not your parents! Are they ever going to let her do anything alone? They have such a cult like existence

Reactions: 26
I don’t think Isla was bothered at all about not going to the concert - I think she knew she wouldn’t like it and good on her. Esme’s fake excitement though… she was just rolling her eyes at BMTH Merch.

• Haha
Their channel really is done.
They're the social media equivalent of RAAC concrete....substandard, cheap and nasty, no substance just full of air, way past their best and nobody wants to go anywhere near them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I find it so weird that Chris is going to the BMTH gig with her, I’m sure when I was 18 I wouldn’t wanna be seen with my dad at something like that 😂 it’s something you take your mates to not your parents! Are they ever going to let her do anything alone? They have such a cult like existence
I wonder if they told her the allegations against Oli sykes are all lies as well.

Reactions: 8
Why aren’t the concert tickets for Izzy and a few of these friends she has being the social butterfly she is 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There's a Iot of chat about cars and their necessity for coming of age birthdays, which I find a smidge odd as I never learned to drive myself - it never occurred to me to do it as I didn't really have the time and didn't need it (I grew up deep in the countryside but was extremely independent and capable of getting about without, and once I left home for university it became pointless). I still don't have a car or a license, and don't see it as a rite of passage at all.
I 100% agree, my daughter is 18 next month and only just got her provisional and it was her uncle that paid for it because she just wasn’t that bothered. We spoke about lessons and again she isn’t bothered because she has zero time to learn. She uses her bus pass if she wants to go anywhere. I then mentioned to her about using her child trust fund money on a car and she said nope, she is gonna save it for university. At the moment she just thinks getting lessons and a car is a waste of money because where she plans to go uni next year they don’t have space for parked cars and she refuses to pay tax and insurance on something she won’t be getting much use from. She’s also told me not to buy her driving lessons for her birthday. She’ll learn to drive and get a car when she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The envelope should have contained the bank card for the trust fund they reckon they had for them when they turn 18

Reactions: 38
I think they like to punctuate the transaction with a "you're welcome" to remind the kids who they're indebted to and to reinforce the power dynamics. It also reinforces the notion that they're very generous because it's all for show and all about giving the gift giver the attention and making them look good.
tbh I think it’s all so forced and almost auto pilot now. Izzy said soemthing was cute and Sarah replied you’re welcome.
---
There's a Iot of chat about cars and their necessity for coming of age birthdays, which I find a smidge odd as I never learned to drive myself - it never occurred to me to do it as I didn't really have the time and didn't need it (I grew up deep in the countryside but was extremely independent and capable of getting about without, and once I left home for university it became pointless). I still don't have a car or a license, and don't see it as a rite of passage at all. I don't think Izzy needed a car, especially as the girl can't say boo to a goose and has half a brain. I'd not trust her on the road.

For me I think the sad thing is that so little thought went into getting her anything personal. It's like they don't know her at all. I know she comes across as having no personality or genuine interests on the vlogs, but they spend literally every minute of every day with her. How can it all feel so vague and cold? If she'd had any thoughtful gifts and genuine reactions I don't suppose anyone would even mention cars. As it is, there's some half arsed attempts at getting future views and what appears to be a gift for Chris and Spiteface, and a gift for Sarah. If this doesn't push Izzy to get out of that house forever I don't know what will.
it was just laziness - she clearly sent links to things she wanted and they were ordered. The things that needed proper organising e.g. the piercing, the meal out, the car reveal/ all of that needed effort and time from Sarah and she gave it none. Even the holiday - they had to book an extra night cause they realised they would be travelling on her actual birthday. How did she not think about that beforehand.
Chris at least thought of something she would like and organised it and got the print out into the card.

sorry for all the multiple posts - just catching up… again lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.