The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a feeling that driving lessons might be one of those things they've got Isabelle behind the scenes and they're deliberately making it look like they've not got her them.
They've done that kind of thing before like with the dance classes for Esme and Isla- before someone on here found their photo on the dance school Facebook, no one believed they were going to classes, because they'd say they were just back from class, even though they were wearing the same pyjamas from the morning, or they were doing dance routines in the kitchen that no dance class would teach. I said at the time I thought it was deliberate, to assist in their narrative that we're all trolls.

Reactions: 21
Oh the big lazy one will be so happy that this birthday is done so she can get back to what she loves most…..herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet this car things something they were going to get anyway, they only have that huge van thing, and I think Sarah could do with a smaller runaround, easy to disguise it as a present for Isabelle when she's not even passed her test.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If they apparently know what kind of car Isabelle wants, why does she need to be there to choose it, she can hardly take it for a test drive. All she'll be there for is to cover her mouth and declare that the imaginary car is so cute.
Creepy putting a Range Rover in the thumbnail, even if they could afford one, not sure that would be an ideal first car, especially not for someone who is scared and nervous about everything.

If Isabelle could go to the concert with friends then that would avoid Creepy and Esme having to go with her and Isla being left out.
They should have taken my previous suggestion of letting the three girls go on a theme park day out without Jace, Mila and pregnant Lazy/new baby, when it's term time so they can spend as much time as possible just doing the rides they want. Not much queuing and no moaning Lazy or little children to consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's a Iot of chat about cars and their necessity for coming of age birthdays, which I find a smidge odd as I never learned to drive myself - it never occurred to me to do it as I didn't really have the time and didn't need it (I grew up deep in the countryside but was extremely independent and capable of getting about without, and once I left home for university it became pointless). I still don't have a car or a license, and don't see it as a rite of passage at all. I don't think Izzy needed a car, especially as the girl can't say boo to a goose and has half a brain. I'd not trust her on the road.

For me I think the sad thing is that so little thought went into getting her anything personal. It's like they don't know her at all. I know she comes across as having no personality or genuine interests on the vlogs, but they spend literally every minute of every day with her. How can it all feel so vague and cold? If she'd had any thoughtful gifts and genuine reactions I don't suppose anyone would even mention cars. As it is, there's some half arsed attempts at getting future views and what appears to be a gift for Chris and Spiteface, and a gift for Sarah. If this doesn't push Izzy to get out of that house forever I don't know what will.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did the sisters buy anything for the big kid? Even though the older two are such besties no cro-chet animal for her???

Reactions: 17
I think they will get Izzy a cheap car and teach her to drive themselves. They are too stingy to pay for lessons and if they teach her themselves then they can drag out the whole process so that she doesn't pass for a few years. Also, worryingly, it provides Chris with more excuses to be alone with Izzy in the car

Reactions: 24
I bet this car things something they were going to get anyway, they only have that huge van thing, and I think Sarah could do with a smaller runaround, easy to disguise it as a present for Isabelle when she's not even passed her test.
Yep. Creepy used to have the sprinter, they’re short of a vehicle.
I don’t believe Isabelle will drive, not anytime soon anyway.

Reactions: 9
Forgive me if I'm wrong or if it's already been said as I'm a bit behind, but didn't Izzy post a photo on her Instagram stories of the mushroom thing in her room weeks ago? And now she's acting all surprised to have unwrapped one for her birthday as if she's never seen it before?
They are about a week ahead. She opened the black dress and belt she posted on her IG as well. She also has already gotten her nose pierced.

Reactions: 9
I would have been mortified going to a concert with my dad when I was 18. They have really made that girl lack independence. They need to take a backseat and let Izzy experience life on her own. Let her bring esme to the concert. She's an adult now and yet they are so suffocating.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this is quite likely. And if they've leased a car it'll be a tax deduction too. No big outlay just a grand deposit and the monthly fees. Finally they may have twigged to the fact that it makes no economic sense for a business owner to buy any car. Least of all a second hand one. There's no deduction on an old banger taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did they actually forget it was her 18th coming up because they were so busy OLLI-ing?
Here's an IOU for a nose piercing - we forgot the note so had to write another on the way sorry. Also we're going now!! But not really as we haven't booked it so can just do it some other random day.
Err ok what now? Remember those people offered us a free caravan? See if we can go now quickly Chris!
Here's your cake - it didn't survive the car journey sorry.
That was it really but everyone is saying they thought you'd get a car so we've just chucked some random keys in this bag as another IOU. Surprise!!!!
Here's some cards that we've made. I'm so good at homeschooling I just wrote 'happy birthday Izzy' in felt tip on this bit of folded card...and called it a card.
Thank god they had a pack of envelopes is all I can say about this birthday.
OLLI indeed. How depressing and half-arsed can you get.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I think this is quite likely. And if they've leased a car it'll be a tax deduction too. No big outlay just a grand deposit and the monthly fees. Finally they may have twigged to the fact that it makes no economic sense for a business owner to buy any car. Least of all a second hand one. There's no deduction on an old banger taxi.
Creepy couldn’t possibly calculate the taxable merits of a lease car. They think every thing they buy is tax deductible at the whole amount and fail to realise the maximum deficit can be no more than 40 percent. The great matrix (or d…) will not listen to his dodgy accountant who is such a foooooo 🤡. Mr Ingram knows all da codes and has a number of contacts at HMRC and the chancellors direct number to call. He calls him Jerry or just Hunty.
---
I’m going to get blocked from Tattle. Please remember me kindly. I’ve never knowingly done any harm. The last of the summer wild flowers are too pretty not to share,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww lazy if you still lived in Bradford you could have met up with your idol, Stacey Solomon awash was in asda flogging off her homewares 😂😂😂. Just how much sticky tape (I think in uk it’s called durex) does lazy use when wrapping those presents 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.