The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf - Leeds festival was hellish for me - I felt way too venerable to drink and I really just wanted to go for the music and it does seem the majority go for a piss up which is fine just not what I wanted.

She wouldn’t enjoy it & I don’t blame her for it lol
admittedly it’s not for everyone. One year I was there and some bloke started feeling me up in the crowd. I turned round and asked him to stop and he laughed at me and did it again. I spun around and smacked him straight in the mouth and sent him flying whilst screaming at him not to touch me and calling him a dirty bastard. I bet I was not the first woman he did it to that weekend but I also bet I was the last

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Tbf - Leeds festival was hellish for me - I felt way too venerable to drink and I really just wanted to go for the music and it does seem the majority go for a piss up which is fine just not what I wanted.

She wouldn’t enjoy it & I don’t blame her for it lol
Festivals never interested me, my friends used to go to Leeds festival and I didn't go with them. I enjoyed hearing about it but it only made me happy that I hadn't gone. I liked seeing bands in small venues like clubs, uni, social clubs.

It's fine for her to not want to go, but since she doesn't have anything else that she does like doing it just seems like another excuse for not having any friends or social life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel really bad for Isla, whenever she talks she’s cut off. Izzy and Esme have a close relationship and I feel like Isla is just in the middle with no one. Maybe the right thing for izzy was to be home schooled but Isla always seems to be hanging around in the vlogs looking for company, so she probably would be best going to school. Just because it works for one child it doesn’t mean it works for them all!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else’s skin crawl when Chris talks to Isabel 🤑
My skin crawls just looking at him, I can't stand hearing him speak, I can't even read his nasty comments he makes as backlash as screen grabbed on here he just is so icky.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah has the ability to make everything about herself. Even on her daughters 18th birthday. I mean you must be a narcissist to even have a family YouTube channel but she shows how bad she is all the time. Poor kids are just a second thought and money makers. They are so so boring.

Reactions: 23
''I wanted for Isabelle's birthday to not be all about pre, all about just present, I mean it is about presents as well but also about presents.''

WHAT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not defending them, but I think they did quite well for the actual day of her birthday, Spa and afternoon tea experience
Hopefully she'll go out with her friends to experience a "club"!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
''I wanted for Isabelle's birthday to not be all about pre, all about just present, I mean it is about presents as well but also about presents.''

WHAT?
I think she's trying to be deep and meaningful (ie fake) and last one is "presence" rather than "presents". 😂

Reactions: 19
And there we have it - a rare glimpse of the Lesser Spotted Social Butterfly, nodding along whilst her mother speaks for her. Every last detail to when the birthday of her ‘friend’ was.

Lazy has become such a poisonous witch. All about how much SHE is enjoying the spa & food. Greedy glutton.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Not defending them, but I think they did quite well for the actual day of her birthday, Spa and afternoon tea experience
Hopefully she'll go out with her friends to experience a "club"!
A spa trip that seemed to only be a few hours long. They got there, had a treatment then went for lunch it seemed. Most people go for an actual spa day. They probably did but got there late as usual. Everything they do seems rushed and not thought out at all.

Reactions: 21
I like the idea of pet friendly holidays and admire your resolve.
Then there are my dogs. If they rocked up the establishment it would deem itself non pet friendly within days.
Mine sleep on the beds, can sniff out food cooking and drool everywhere. I love ‘em to bits but can’t expect anyone else be daft enough to join me 🤣
Only monsters don't let their dogs on the bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Creepy didn't really reply to the woman who called him a stalker, he probably crawled back into the restaurant with his tail between his legs, scared that someone called him out as the weirdo he is.

You'd have thought with their £10k a day they could have got two caravans so they weren't all on top of each other and the girls could have their own space. It might help Isabelle feel more grown up and that it's more like a girlie trip rather than her being under the control of Lazy and Creepy all the time.
Haha you’d have thought with 10k a day he could afford security after all he is a G he thinks gangsta we think gnome

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.