The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that poor girls presents for her 18th!! Couldn’t watch it all so love you @greencow ‘ ❤ hope the fat lazy one and the child groomer go to bloody hell! You deserve a reward for what you watch @greencow! I lasted two minutes xx
Sarah the big fat bully! Has totally made her oldest daughter’s birthday entirely about herself! She really is the most selfish spiteful fat mother that’s ever walked this earth! She doesn’t appear to like any of her daughters and now there’s a new baby girl in the mix! I honestly feel so sad for these children and hopefully social services and LEA are now stepping in! Isobelle by law! Should have continued in education or got employment or work experience at the very least! She wasn’t entitled a gap year! But instead she’s been dossing around for a year pretending to read books that she’s only heard about from tik tok! The faster this family gets taken down the bloody better!!the oldest is only just 17 they have more uneducated children including one that’s not even born! Thank goodness for mila! She’s thriving despite them not because of them

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jason was about to punch Mila on the back as the cake came out. Noone stopped him or said anything. Spiteful little boy!
I noticed that too he seems to get away with doing stuff to Mila and its not his fault its the way Sarah and Chris are bringing him up.
He doesn't like anyone else have a chance to speak either keeps going mama so Sarah would switched to him talking

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for Isabelle, she was all dressed up and no where to go on her birthday. Wearing her skimpy clubbing dress and only going for a family meal to Prezzo with her 🤡 stepfather dressed like he was taking the bins out or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
And just look at esmes resting witch face in the background
In all honesty, if I was in her shoes, with my entire life documented online I’d have a RBF 99% of the time. I’m hoping she’s the one to break free of the cult and get her siblings out too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I spotted that too, it looked like Mila tripped on his foot, and he just stopped himself from hitting her. I don’t know how to share a video, but it’s at about 17 mins 30 secs in.
Why is Jace dressed like he lives in Dallas?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Lazy ended up getting Izzy's cake from a local maker on their local FB community group, she's done herself no favours slagging it off! She'll get herself blacklisted!

Considering it was so last minute, I reckon that lady did her a massive favour and Lazy shouldn't be so ungrateful...especially on the vlog, for all to see.

Sounds like Sarah didn't make her requirements very clear (if she even had a choice, at such short notice) and then had the cheek to complain that it wasn't what she wanted.

That caravan looked pretty trashed as well...sofa cushions on the floor, Esme sitting sideways in the chair with her filthy socks up on it. So disrespectful.
Sarah saying “this cake has the sponge but without the Victoria!” wtaf 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isabelle thought she would hate that gig she went to but loved it. I'm sure if her friend took her to the right bars and clubs, and (looking at her insta she's out a lot) she would love it.

Reactions: 20
Here's the clip of jace nearly hitting Mila
Did anyone else notice mila taking a proseco chocolate in her hand. It's at the cake singing bit When she's near isabelle

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I feel sorry for Isabelle, she was all dressed up and no where to go on her birthday. Wearing her skimpy clubbing dress and only going for a family meal to Prezzo with her 🤡 stepfather dressed like he was taking the bins out or something.
judging those her age at Leeds but wearing not a lot to a family dinner to Prezzo for her 18th. Neither of these are judge-worthy but y’know, think a little bit harder Izzy, you can do it!
---
She looks like she works in one of those dodgy, backstreet saunas and she's just spotted the Old Bill and Immigration Officers who've turned up to raid the place.

View attachment 2435238
she looks like Michelle Duggar. She has the pretend sickly sweet voice too.

Reactions: 20
Sarah, it's a macaron not a macaroon Izzy was eating.

They are different things.
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell them that. Let Creepy think he's been mugged off over a packet of Mrs Crimbles which would cost him a quid in Home Bargains. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all honesty, if I was in her shoes, with my entire life documented online I’d have a RBF 99% of the time. I’m hoping she’s the one to break free of the cult and get her siblings out too.
That attitude is the reason Esme also got a ticket to the concert… if anyone starts anything Esme will throw the first punch, whilst Isabelle dissolves into a river of tears giving Malcolm an opportunity to leg it as fast as his size 5 toffee eclair slip-ons will allow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.