The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, it's a macaron not a macaroon Izzy was eating.

They are different things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They got there, had a treatment then went for lunch it seemed. Most people go for an actual spa day.
Did they have lunch or just the afternoon tea? Lazy probably thought they'd be served paprika potatoes like you get in those continental Spars.

I expect that Creepy booked a half day visit to keep costs down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's a Iot of chat about cars and their necessity for coming of age birthdays, which I find a smidge odd as I never learned to drive myself - it never occurred to me to do it as I didn't really have the time and didn't need it (I grew up deep in the countryside but was extremely independent and capable of getting about without, and once I left home for university it became pointless). I still don't have a car or a license, and don't see it as a rite of passage at all. I don't think Izzy needed a car, especially as the girl can't say boo to a goose and has half a brain. I'd not trust her on the road.

For me I think the sad thing is that so little thought went into getting her anything personal. It's like they don't know her at all. I know she comes across as having no personality or genuine interests on the vlogs, but they spend literally every minute of every day with her. How can it all feel so vague and cold? If she'd had any thoughtful gifts and genuine reactions I don't suppose anyone would even mention cars. As it is, there's some half arsed attempts at getting future views and what appears to be a gift for Chris and Spiteface, and a gift for Sarah. If this doesn't push Izzy to get out of that house forever I don't know what will.
I don't drive either. I know some people think of a car as a life support system but I have a bicycle and a tram card and I get about just fine. My arse still looks pretty good too which is a benefit of it. Cheaper than the gym anyway.

Him going to the concert with her & her holding bras up for him to ogle is way weirder than her being 18 and not driving yet if you ask me.

Reactions: 22
Dear God!
That child ( and in all ways but legally she still is a child) is the most sheltered naive, stuck up ignorant girl that ever lived.
She has no clue what girls her age do.
No clue when she is being emotionally abused (Chris stealing things from her).
No clue at all....
....And did you see Esmes face during the cake cutting? She was livid at the attention Isabelle was getting and probably fuming that she wasn't getting alcohol..... well... not on camera anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 28
''I wanted for Isabelle's birthday to not be all about pre, all about just present, I mean it is about presents as well but also about presents.''

WHAT?

That half yawn Izzy does is embarrassment that she's trying to hide.

Her mother is talking tit and she knows it.
Most of the time I feel Izzy puts on an act when the camera is on her.

Reactions: 18
Omg what does he look like sitting in Prezzo with that absolutely awful beanie on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet the girls are so embarrassed, topped off with his greasy face 🤢 imagine if he went to an actual “proper Italian restaurant” !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
I want to VOMIT at the way she refers to herself as “Mamma”.
They want to keep the children as young as possible, for as long as possible. They way they dress them, they way the act with them, so f'ing controlling!!!

Reactions: 17
''I wanted for Isabelle's birthday to not be all about pre, all about just present, I mean it is about presents as well but also about presents.''

WHAT?

What she would've treasured most is a day with her mum without the cameras. Why is it so hard for them to understand?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That was the most boring 18th birthday celebration vlog I’ve ever watched, and slagging off the cake 🙄 maybe don’t leave things last minute or next time bake it your bleeping self. These clowns are never happy.

In other news my daughter has decided she wants to go London on her 18th and get a tattoo which means we start looking and trying to book asap and not leave it to the day hoping for a walk in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isabelle is full of anxiety and she is so stiff she doesn’t look like she’s enjoying this at all

Reactions: 15
Do you think Isabelle is trying to become a "Dinky Dot"? Or a desperate attempt to stay child-like? She seems to be getting thinner and thinner.
In the past few weeks, in separate vlogs, Sarah has said that Isabelle doesn't eat breakfast. She has also said that she doesn't really eat lunch, and will have a small snack sometimes, such as veg sticks and hummus. So basically, as a Sarah is in charge of evening meals, and cooks salty, fatty meals, which Isabelle has no control of, Isabelle resorts to hardly eating in the day and surviving on coffee. Sarah has also previously mentioned that Izzy lost weight in an unhealthy way.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What a crap 18th how could they buy a card with one on then add an 8 and all the cards still had the price stickers on, the spa day was more for lazy than Isabelle and as for Isabelle going to a bar or festival it’s not going to happen shes a nervous wreck and the weight is falling of her she’s a bag of bones and her evil mother is encouraging it even the drink was low calorie.
Little Mila doing so well with potty training but no present or praise for her yet devil child gets two presents for staying in bed, the family is a disgrace and I’m not one bit surprised a member of the public thought creepy was a weirdo filming through a window dressed in a beanie socks and flip flops what an absolute embarrassment for his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
pissing myself when creepy was going on about being called a stalker, you can hear esme in the background say its because he wears a beanie 🤣🤣 the older girls 100% know what goes on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.