The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her children are just commodities to her. She thought the boy would be a sure fire view winner and it almost became his show for a while until she ruined him and made him into an insufferable brat which isn’t his fault. We had constant updates about how clever he is and how advanced when he really isn’t. The only reason we know Mila is toilet trained is because it was going on in the background of Isabelle’s present opening. No cleeeeveeer giiiiiirls for her on camera. She’ll go the same way as poor Isla
Also giving a 4 year old tea in a babies bottle is pure trampish. First thing in the morning as well 🤢
---

Did Creepy use his famous panneling spirit level skills to level out that van 😬
They did that to keep him quiet because he can’t stand anyone getting attention I would love her to buy Mila a clever girl present for potty training and nothing for him and we’d all see how spoiled he is as mentioned totally lazys fault

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Never, ever have I taken any pet on holiday. We made a decision years ago to forfeit holidays and have animals. The one time our attendance was demanded at a wedding down south a friend moved in for three days. My dogs were kennelled once when I was in hospital and him upstairs was away on business. It was only five days - the kennel was beautiful and they were well fed and walked. It didn’t stop ‘em returning depressed, full of hell and decidedly thin. I was treated with utter contempt until I cooked the little blighters some steak.
I took on my dogs on almost every holiday we went on. I had a guide to pet friendly camping grounds and hotels all over the world. we got rats and took them. Even built them a special travel cage. There was one holiday we decided to leave the dogs in a kennel. we dropped them off and they looked so betrayed and abandoned. Back at the car the kids were sobbing, I was sobbing. My ex-husband just sighed and said "OK we'll go get them back & bring them." Couldn't get a refund, obviously as there was no notice. The girls at the desk laughed and laughed and told us we were lovely.

My animals are members of my family. I went away for a week once to do a course and my son who was about 11 at the time said the old fella had spent 5 days sat at the front door looking bereft. Not even walks cheered him up much & as soon as they were back in he was searching the house for me, only to return to his post at the door.

it's not taking a dog away I find strange. It's how utterly they ignore her all the time, home or away.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does it grate on anyone else every time one of them says thank you she comes back with your welcome WTF m sure it’s just so she gets the last word.
I think they like to punctuate the transaction with a "you're welcome" to remind the kids who they're indebted to and to reinforce the power dynamics. It also reinforces the notion that they're very generous because it's all for show and all about giving the gift giver the attention and making them look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Will watch the birthday train wreck tonight. Their planning skills are shocking. A birthday is the same date each year. You know when milestone birthdays are coming you plan for it in advance.

Our eldest turns 18 next June. We’ve already started planning her birthday. We’ve just booked a trip to Dubrovnik, Croatia for her as she has always wanted to go there to visit the filming areas for Kings Landing from Game of Thrones.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Calling it now the car won’t happen, pointless until she has passed her test. The whole birthday was terrible.

Reactions: 37
Well, that was hugely underwhelming. I just skimmed, couldn’t watch the whole ordeal. They couldn’t even get a cool key ring or a pair of fluffy dice. There was no effort put into her gifts at all. I get that she may want to choose her own car, but how nice would it have been for her to be at home, with loads of balloons and decorations with her new car in the drive with a big bow on it? I can’t believe she didn’t even get some nice make up or designer jewellery or handbag. It was so different to the effort made for her YouTube peers by their families. Rushed and very little effort.

Also a spa day with mum and a concert with dad. No thanks. Should have been bought for her and a friend. I hope they give Isla something to make up for her being left out of the concert surprise.
My parents didn't make 10k a day - yet for my 18th I got a Vauxhall Corsa surprise parked up at home with a big bow and balloons. They'd worked out what car I wanted and bought it as a surprise for me. I also got some lovely jewellery. I went out the night after with my friends, had Chinese, went clubbing and drank way too much. I'm 47 now and I still remember it all fondly. Imagine how Isabelle will remember her 18th. WoW!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I took on my dogs on almost every holiday we went on. I had a guide to pet friendly camping grounds and hotels all over the world. we got rats and took them. Even built them a special travel cage. There was one holiday we decided to leave the dogs in a kennel. we dropped them off and they looked so betrayed and abandoned. Back at the car the kids were sobbing, I was sobbing. My ex-husband just sighed and said "OK we'll go get them back & bring them." Couldn't get a refund, obviously as there was no notice. The girls at the desk laughed and laughed and told us we were lovely.

My animals are members of my family. I went away for a week once to do a course and my son who was about 11 at the time said the old fella had spent 5 days sat at the front door looking bereft. Not even walks cheered him up much & as soon as they were back in he was searching the house for me, only to return to his post at the door.

it's not taking a dog away I find strange. It's how utterly they ignore her all the time, home or away.
Oh my goodness, I am crying into my tea. What a lovely family. We had a year without a dog, most miserable of my life!
The Inghams don't seem like dog people at all. So weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lazy has finally realised no one wants to watch Jace and that Mila is giving the cute factor. Took her long enough.

I was wondering if those night time drives that Creepy and Izzy have mentioned have been him teaching her to drive? Everyone should have professional lessons where possible as you just pass on bad habits.

Reactions: 18
They are such lazy selfish parents. They could have booked her piercing before the surprise. They could have booked her sushi, at a place with a proper restaurant, and they knew what car she wanted, so they could have bought her it. But no, they insist on filming huge click bait surprises for the views with no intention of seeing it though. And ending up with a daughter fake smiling out of politeness.
They also could have gotten it done before her birthday and got her some really nice jewellery pieces to put in the piercing. Most reputable body piercers will stock high-quality, beautiful pieces. I have one piece of jewellery in my ear that cost around £130, the others are around the £90 mark.

Whichever Ingham family member reads here - please check for stores in your local area that stock either Tish Lyon or Junipurr. You'll find some really nice, good-quality pieces, maybe for your ear piercings if not the septum piercing.

Reactions: 16
Plot twist…..
Issys real dad has bought her a car and they arrive home to it on the drive with a big bow and gift tag on it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Sorry, but what utter tat they brought her. Not well thought out at all. That car won’t happen - not for a good while at least if ever. I don’t comment much on here, but my god that was awful to watch. And don’t get me started on Isla being shoved to the sidelines - as always.
The vlogs are becoming more and more bizarre as time goes on. They’ve certainly fronted it out since Creepy chops was caught out.
They really need to just stop this. Get jobs, get the kids into school and let Isabelle spread her wings and fly - like she’s supposed to!!!! Oh and stop having kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else concerned with how much weight Isabelle has lost? It's so worrying...

Reactions: 5
If it’s not ‘him upstairs’ the dogs, rabbits and rodents keeping me busy - we’ve now gotten a glut of rhubarb. There’s only so many crumbles and 🥧 you can muster (we aren’t feeding Lazy) that the jam making has begun. It’s going to be piccalilli next week - the bloody tomatoes, marrows and late cauliflowers are going crackers. They don’t need anymore rain or ☀ Trial jar - no fresh ginger (yet).

Attachments

• Heart
No wonder isabelle has lost a lot of weight her mother going on about how dinky and small her kids are so so wrong on all levels

I’m not surprised at what they got her. It keeps her under their control and that’s all they care about. There won’t be a car, with a car comes independence and they do not want her to have that. They won’t think along the lines of her driving her siblings or parents anywhere they will be thinking it’s a potential escape. Which it is. They control everything and won’t be giving that up. For any of them. It’s not right in any way, shape or form, but it is reality.
---
Regarding weight my friend at school had anorexia which kicked off when her dad decided to have an affair with a member of school staff, telling everyone, it was because his wife was a fat cow who let herself go and her life spun out of control at that point. She had a heart attack in her late 20s/early 30s and died.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Plot twist…..
Issys real dad has bought her a car and they arrive home to it on the drive with a big bow and gift tag on it 🤣
She’s missed a whole year of driving & freedom - why are they going to give her that now.
I hope there is a car, but I doubt it’ll be for Isabelle. Lazy won’t give Isabelle any kind of freedom. Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This might be an unpopular opinion but im kind of glad isla is too young to go to the BMTH gig, she would not enjoy it at all and would be absolutely terrified. Getting her a ticket would be really irresponsible of them (not saying it would be irresponsible for other young children to go if they like to bc that kind of music etc, i just mean because isla doesn’t and she would not be prepared for those crowds). No point including her when it wouldn’t be enjoyable for her at all. I just hope she gets a day out separately doing something of her choosing so that she doesn’t feel like she’s the only one not having fun.

Reactions: 20

I like the idea of pet friendly holidays and admire your resolve.
Then there are my dogs. If they rocked up the establishment it would deem itself non pet friendly within days.
Mine sleep on the beds, can sniff out food cooking and drool everywhere. I love ‘em to bits but can’t expect anyone else be daft enough to join me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone who replied about my comment about Lazy being fat - totally hear you, especially about the photoshop. I just feel quite gutted for Isabelle today!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.