The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating disorders, bingeing, starving, over eating, are a common response to abuse. Emotional, physical, sexual. As you say it's a form of control they can have so they will cling to it.

There's also the fact that she looks a lot like her mother. Whom she has seen ballooning in front of her eyes for years. She may be reacting to that by deciding never to be fat and because she couldn't admit that to anyone much less herself, she won't even know why she's restricting her food intake without a lot of counselling. Which she will never get while she remains under the McMansion roof and Sarah's iron control.
TBF she probably also reads all the tit her mum gets about being fat. Including on here. There are so many things to criticise about the inghams im always surprised that gets as much attention as it does

Reactions: 13
Did we notice that Isla quickly turned her head as if she was crying and didn’t want anyone to see? Aw felt so bad…
---
She’s seen both of her older sister’s get so much more than she had both presents and actual trips wise when the MacBooks were meant to be their ‘main’ present - her heart must be breaking inside because at 11 years old, she’s more than old enough now to realise these things as they start to add up. She hasn’t even had her bedroom makeover that was supposed to be a birthday present yet has seen the bedroom of her baby sister who isn’t even here yet. This is after Sarah was explaining why they didn’t do Mila’s room because they wanted to get rooms done for those ‘alive’ in the house already.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is the van they stayed in, that’s grim, I’m going to pop them a message 🤢 Depending how well they washed it up, could still be residue leftover. Why would they not have Prinny’s own stuff to hand?
What do we expect when she washes her baby in a pan?
They really are the most obnoxious, disrespectful pair. Wonder how they would react finding out that the previous occupants of their accommodation used crockery as a dog's bowl.

Reactions: 27
I'm confused as to why they are buying a car for someone who's not even had a driving lesson. What if she struggles to get to grips with a manual and needs an automatic? What if she struggles to get to grips with driving in general?

In the clip someone posted her, Sarah says 'I know what kind of car you want.' If what kind of car she wants has been discussed, why have you not got her driving lessons before now, she's obviously shown some interest in driving.

How do they expect her to learn to drive when they are on some form of holiday, 90% of the year.

Reactions: 42
TBF she probably also reads all the tit her mum gets about being fat. Including on here. There are so many things to criticise about the inghams im always surprised that gets as much attention as it does
Rightly or wrongly, that seems to be the only criticism that gets through Sarah's leathery rhino skin.

She doesn't really care about accusations of being a piss-poor mother or about standing by her cheating husband or about any of the other negative stuff.....but as soon as you query her burgah-heavy diet or her children's distinctly average "borth" weights (which apparently reflects her own size issues), then the red mist descends quicker than the proverbial dropped towel.

Reactions: 29
She’s seen both of her older sister’s get so much more than she had both presents and actual trips wise when the MacBooks were meant to be their ‘main’ present
I don't watch the vlogs, but have we actually seen the laptops since they were purchased??

This is the van they stayed in, that’s grim, I’m going to pop them a message 🤢 Depending how well they washed it up, could still be residue leftover. Why would they not have Prinny’s own stuff to hand?
Should post in on the Facebook group, so other holiday goers know.
IMG_3875.jpeg

I'm confused as to why they are buying a car for someone who's not even had a driving lesson. What if she struggles to get to grips with a manual and needs an automatic? What if she struggles to get to grips with driving in general?

In the clip someone posted her, Sarah says 'I know what kind of car you want.' If what kind of car she wants has been discussed, why have you not got her driving lessons before now, she's obviously shown some interest in driving.

How do they expect her to learn to drive when they are on some form of holiday, 90% of the year.
Didn’t they say ages ago that Izzy wasn’t interested in driving anytime soon so they weren’t pushing it and now, suddenly, they know exactly what car she wants 🤨
Izzy won’t be driving. Even if she suddenly wanted to, they can’t afford a car, insurance, driving lessons etc. Prove me wrong Creepy!

Reactions: 24
Doubtful. We are just haters whose opinions don’t matter. It’s more likely all the photoshopping and lying about her own size her mother does. You’ll notice Lazy was always quick to mention issys dress size as being a 12 before she dropped weight and you could see how uncomfortable it made her. We also know Lazy and her husbands relationship is very toxic and you just know he uses her weight to abuse her. With a living situation like that, parasocial relationships on the internet rate very low in the blame game. Also discussing someone’s suspected disordered eating can be very dangerous and usually gets shut down quite quickly here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t have an issue with Lazy’s weight or anyone else’s, I have an issue with Lazy altering the photos of herself to appear a fraction of her real size.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Without wanting to drag up the tiny, dinky dot, baby weight issue Sarah Ingham has, again, i was in Tesco earlier and was looking the baby clothes for my expected grandchild. I picked up some tiny baby just to see the weight, and they go up to 5lbs! Why has she got bought loads of those and packed them in her hospital bag when the baby she’s carrying was 4lbs 12oz before she even got to 34 weeks? She’s not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why has she got bought loads of those and packed them in her hospital bag when the baby she’s carrying was 4lbs 12oz before she even got to 34 weeks? She’s not right in the head.
Because if it's anything like when she had Jace she will limit how much they're fed and practically starve the poor child until they fit. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hey Creepy! Bait and switch is a form of fraud! I thought you'd never done a bad, wrong thing in your life and never broken the law? Well, you definitely are now you shady lying piece of tit! I think this is going to be the thing that brings you down, finally!

Reactions: 30
I just looked up the books Izzy got for her birthday and oh boy, the synopis is revealing in more ways that one.

Let Me F*cking Cry - an emotionally raw story of weathering through the excruciating stages of grief after losing a loved one. Its pages unfold the challenging cycles of breaking co-dependent behaviors and learning how to love yourself enough to live for yourself.

Words You Never Thought You'd Hear - a compelling poetry series book about rebuilding yourself after breaking free from unhealthy relationships while learning how to embrace authentic, selfless love.

WTAF is going on in that house when the cameras are off that this is what an 18 year old girl wants for her birthday?
Are they tiktok popular?

Reactions: 8
They are such lazy selfish parents. They could have booked her piercing before the surprise. They could have booked her sushi, at a place with a proper restaurant, and they knew what car she wanted, so they could have bought her it. But no, they insist on filming huge click bait surprises for the views with no intention of seeing it though. And ending up with a daughter fake smiling out of politeness.

Reactions: 22
Does it grate on anyone else every time one of them says thank you she comes back with your welcome WTF m sure it’s just so she gets the last word.

Reactions: 21
They are such lazy selfish parents. They could have booked her piercing before the surprise. They could have booked her sushi, at a place with a proper restaurant, and they knew what car she wanted, so they could have bought her it. But no, they insist on filming huge click bait surprises for the views with no intention of seeing it though. And ending up with a daughter fake smiling out of politeness.
Her children are just commodities to her. She thought the boy would be a sure fire view winner and it almost became his show for a while until she ruined him and made him into an insufferable brat which isn’t his fault. We had constant updates about how clever he is and how advanced when he really isn’t. The only reason we know Mila is toilet trained is because it was going on in the background of Isabelle’s present opening. No cleeeeveeer giiiiiirls for her on camera. She’ll go the same way as poor Isla
Also giving a 4 year old tea in a babies bottle is pure trampish. First thing in the morning as well 🤢
---
Should post in on the Facebook group, so other holiday goers know.
View attachment 2434167
Did Creepy use his famous panneling spirit level skills to level out that van 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.