The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Isabelle is trying to become a "Dinky Dot"? Or a desperate attempt to stay child-like? She seems to be getting thinner and thinner. Esme not far off either. The obsession with Dinky Dots is unhealthy. All the kids got Peter Pan syndrome. Seriously all have MH issues...obsessions, delusional, social interaction difficulties, etc. Can CringyCreep and Lazy not see how unhealthy their Truman Show world is and the bleak future for their children who live in a YouTube bubble!
I don't think shes trying to remain childlike..... I think she either has no appetite because she's in a stressful environment or because she has no control over any aspect of her life so keeps her diet intake quite strict.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think shes trying to remain childlike..... I think she either has no appetite because she's in a stressful environment or because she has no control over any aspect of her life so keeps her diet intake quite strict.
Eating disorders, bingeing, starving, over eating, are a common response to abuse. Emotional, physical, sexual. As you say it's a form of control they can have so they will cling to it.

There's also the fact that she looks a lot like her mother. Whom she has seen ballooning in front of her eyes for years. She may be reacting to that by deciding never to be fat and because she couldn't admit that to anyone much less herself, she won't even know why she's restricting her food intake without a lot of counselling. Which she will never get while she remains under the McMansion roof and Sarah's iron control.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And this is the stuff we see imagine how much she is ignored and left to her own devices off camera
It probably works in her favour. The more they leave her alone the more she seems to thrive. She's like Matilda. 😄

As horrible as neglectful parents are, the fact she's ignored and left to her own devices obviously seems to be working for Mila, as she's already far more advanced physically, emotionally and academically than Jace. The more input Lazy has in a child's "education" the less they actually seem to learn. 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Did we notice that Isla quickly turned her head as if she was crying and didn’t want anyone to see? Aw felt so bad…
---

The packaging from the “crocs” said Next on them so not real fake like everything else they vlog…
I never watch but had to watch that part, I don’t think she was crying, but she does look like she hates her sister (esme) 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I felt so uncomfortable watching the birthday Vlog especially the more risky clothes, why show them on camera and Chris making out he didn’t want her to wear them 🤢 will the real Chris Ingham stand up… as for his scheming insta posts I wish there were laws against this type of thing, a scam artist.

Reactions: 21
Wait until she is wearing the "crocs" with fur and it rains lol - you could see some of them clothing items were lingerie, yet Isabelle though they were tops :/

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Most depressing birthday vlog I've ever seen. Poor Izzy. Skipped through the presents, did she really get lingerie? :oops:

(And who doesn't bring a dog's water and food bowls with them? absolutely useless)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A car ? Another thing to junk up there drive way with as she not doing driving lessons or is creepy going to teach her to save money even thou there rich 🤑 also what gernectic ‘emo band there going to see izzy is emo for the gram
Has she a provisional driving licence? Could have bought her The Highway code to study for theory test. No joined up thinking. I think the car idea was just to satisfy the questions from ifam or 'trolls'!

Reactions: 22
Has she a provisional driving licence? Could have bought her The Highway code to study for theory test. No joined up thinking. I think the car idea was just to satisfy the questions from ifam or 'trolls'!
I wouldn't put it past Chris and Sarah to have pre warned Isabelle that she isn't really getting a car but they had to pretend they are getting her something substantial. I think she knows pretty much everything including the state of their hemorrhaging finances. It would explain her reactions.
She seemed genuinely excited by the presents she knows she gets to keep and more matter of fact about the over rehearsed car key shenanigans.
Added to that her STEP dad giving it large about how she can't wear the clothes he would clearly have had a say in buying. It came across as a reverse psychology attack on the Ifam, a kind of look at how Puritan I am.
It all ties in together if you ask me.
They are right, we do only see 20 minutes of their day but we can read a lot into that 20 minutes

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't put it past Chris and Sarah to have pre warned Isabelle that she isn't really getting a car but they had to pretend they are getting her something substantial. I think she knows pretty much everything including the state of their hemorrhaging finances. It would explain her reactions.
It would also explain why they let her open the car keys first. They're really controlling over these sort of things, and if it was genuine there's no way that would have been the first present she was allowed to open.

Reactions: 22
Sad that Isabelle woke up in a static caravan on her 18th, even the cake was damaged but what a contrast to Isla birthday Vlog, that poor girl must sit there and wonder what she did wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I just looked up the books Izzy got for her birthday and oh boy, the synopis is revealing in more ways that one.

Let Me F*cking Cry - an emotionally raw story of weathering through the excruciating stages of grief after losing a loved one. Its pages unfold the challenging cycles of breaking co-dependent behaviors and learning how to love yourself enough to live for yourself.

Words You Never Thought You'd Hear - a compelling poetry series book about rebuilding yourself after breaking free from unhealthy relationships while learning how to embrace authentic, selfless love.

WTAF is going on in that house when the cameras are off that this is what an 18 year old girl wants for her birthday?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Most depressing birthday vlog I've ever seen. Poor Izzy. Skipped through the presents, did she really get lingerie? :oops:
One minute they're wrapping her in cotton wool, then the next minute they're protesting waaaay too much about skimpy outfits and trying to police her morality WHILST FILMING HER FOR ANY OLD PERVERT TO ENJOY!

Here's a lovely little number which the self-made style icon, Chrissy "Shut that" Dior, has fashioned for Isabelle's special birthday, from the very finest bubble-wrap*, in collaboration with Alibaba.

*Unfortunately they were all out of cotton wool...something to do with Lazy's fanny cyst, I think.

CutPaste_2023-09-08_00-14-51-033.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Never, ever have I taken any pet on holiday. We made a decision years ago to forfeit holidays and have animals. The one time our attendance was demanded at a wedding down south a friend moved in for three days. My dogs were kennelled once when I was in hospital and him upstairs was away on business. It was only five days - the kennel was beautiful and they were well fed and walked. It didn’t stop ‘em returning depressed, full of hell and decidedly thin. I was treated with utter contempt until I cooked the little blighters some steak.
I took mine years ago. Never again. We went on the train which they loved because of the fuss they got from everyone on there, loved the beach walks too. Repaid me by wazzing up my suitcase on the way home 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is creepy pretending to be outraged at Izzy wanting short skirts and crop tops, when he asked someone her exact age to drop her towel and send a nude? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 60
My take on the birthday was that the mother made it all about her own self from the piercing to the presents I thought this and that I wanted this and that we get to skive while the others work I’ve booked myself a facial and how she feels about her growing and so on … mine was all about me and what I wanted my parents were only interested in me and my wants and needs as in if this or that is what you want we are happy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Never posted on here before so here goes... watched that birthday vlog 🙈 18 years old, a bratz doll?? Honestly thought it was a joke present until she said she wanted it for her room 😂 the clothing, no words. So glad at 18 I opted to buy my own skimpy clothes rather than opening them up in front of male family members (my stepdads no beast though), just wouldn't feel comfortable showing off bra tops in front of him lol. The concert ticket is a great present if she were to take a couple of her friends but I highly doubt any of they weans have got friends. Isla looked devastated at getting left out. The piercing that never happened was obviously never gonna happen due to the spa day and dont get me started on those f*****g white socks and black shoes thats never off her feet, am done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is creepy pretending to be outraged at Izzy wanting short skirts and crop tops, when he asked someone her exact age to drop her towel and send a nude? 🤔
It’s because he is judging every male by his own standards and behaviour.
Either that or he’s saying she’s only allowed to wear them when she’s getting paid for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2433499
You have the eyes of a hawk @thegreencow .
Absolutely vile!
Why would anyone want to gift these self-proclaimed public figures anything if this is how they treat other's property?
This is the van they stayed in, that’s grim, I’m going to pop them a message 🤢 Depending how well they washed it up, could still be residue leftover. Why would they not have Prinny’s own stuff to hand?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Forgive me if I'm wrong or if it's already been said as I'm a bit behind, but didn't Izzy post a photo on her Instagram stories of the mushroom thing in her room weeks ago? And now she's acting all surprised to have unwrapped one for her birthday as if she's never seen it before?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.