The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS! 🚘😱🎂✨

Time for the most G 18th birthday present unwrapping we ever did see. Woohooooooooooooo!!!

Shot of birthday banner, cake, presents and Prosecco. It’s not just any Prosecco; it’s low calorie Prosecco. Footage of Isabelle waking up. Looks like she’s sharing a room with Jaceus Christ. Singing of happy birthday. It looks like a certain someone has taken a chunk out of the icing. Making a wish.

Isabelle walks out of the bedrooms. Lazy “my baby is 18”. Creepstopher is very excitable. She has cards and loves cards. Jace is drinking tea out of a baby bottle like all chuldren who are now of primary school age. Isabelle has collected every card she’s received since her 14th birthday. There's a bowl (clearly from the caravan) and plate on the floor of the kitchen for Prinny’s food and water.

Shot of Esmé’s card to Isabelle. Home schooling my arse. The grammar is terrible. More cards. Isabelle cries whilst reading one.

Time for presents. Lazy says there are nice presents but tack too. First up is a bracelet with 18 beads on it. Lazy says it’s one of her best presents. Guinea Pigs have been dumped in front of the tv. Stationary Isabelle chose herself. Isabelle likes to highlight her books so she’s got highlighter tape. Lazy starts cackling because she says the word “translucent”. Belt Taylor Swift wears in a music video. Words You Never Thought You’d Hear book. Isabelle likes “words books”. Another quotes book but the title isn’t appropriate to show on camera. It’s called Let Me F*cking Cry.

Creepstopher says the next present is so cool. It’s a Vintage 2005 top. Evil Boys book. Perfume from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. 18th birthday champagne flute. Shein clothes. There is only one top Creepstopher is ok with Isabelle wearing and he doesn’t want her wearing the others. Why’s that? Would it turn you on? Sick bleep. More clothes. Short black dress that Creepstopher says Isabelle must be high/insane to wear. Isabelle says she will wear shorts underneath.

So cute heart necklace with 18 inside. 18 mug. Cute Jimi Hendrix bag Isabelle asked for. Creepstopher says “it’s so emu”. Isla asks for a McDonald’s breakfast but cackling Lazy doesn’t think there is a McDonald’s near where they are. Crocs. More clothing. It’s to Creepstopher’s high standards this time. Lazy cackles that Isabelle can’t decide if she’s a folk girl, grunge or like Barbie.

Bratz Rock Angelz doll named Cloe so Isabelle can display it on her shelf. Creepstopher says it’s the emo Tik Tok trend. She wanted something cool for her birthday. When she was little she liked Bratz before Monster High and Barbie, but first it was Bratz. Lazy says Isabelle was always a brat and cackles at her joke. Well she does have your genes Lazy.

Isabelle was speaking to an author on Instagram about these books and she was telling her all about them. They’re really good but with dark themes. The first one is called Haunting Adeline and the other is Hunting Adeline. Isabelle saw the next present on the sofa the other day and Lazy ordered her out of the room. It’s a tiara and sash. Guinea Pig starts wheeking in Esmé’s arms.

Dog dressed as a koala toy. Bring Me The Horizon top and hoodie. More wheeking. Lazy and Esmé ask the Guinea Pig if it wants some cabbage. In the next clip Esmé feeds it carrot. The last two wrapped presents are from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Essential oils. Mushroom dehumidifier. Creepstopher plugs his Urinal shop. It’s his favourite thing in 2023.

Time for some envelopes. The joint present from Lazy and Creepstopher is first. It’s the car keys. They wanted to buy her a car for her birthday but want Isabelle to go with them to choose one. They know what car she’d really like. When they get home they’re going car shopping. Next is Creepstopher’s present. Creepstopher “dahahahahahaaaa”. Isabelle laughs at the poem in the card and says “oh no”. It’s tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon. He got three so he, Isabelle and Esmé could go together. I bet Lazy wouldn’t let him go alone with her. The girls start screeching. Isla sits on the sofa eating a carrot. She isn’t old enough.

Final present is from “Mama Bear”. It’s a spa day for today. They’ve got to start getting ready. If Isabelle had had her septum pierced they would’ve had to change their plans. Lazy can’t have the massage as she’s knocked up so she’s having a facial. Everyone else will be moving all the crap to the other cabin. Woohoooing.

Any knows Isabelle isn’t a breakfast person but she bought her a giant cinnamon bun with icing on top to share. A cream tea is included in the spa day. They’re doing something later with everyone in the family.

End of vlog
Sorry but that isn't a poem. It's an entire bleeping essay.
View attachment 2433361
View attachment 2433293View attachment 2433299View attachment 2433305View attachment 2433309View attachment 2433313View attachment 2433354
I’m sorry but did they gift an eighteen year old a Bratz doll??????

The car gift. Same old storry. Creepy buy Isabelle it and then claim it for himself. Llke the macbook years ago and the Dslr camera she got.
at first I thought the thing on the keychain was a dig at their trolls. I don’t know the english name but it was called a Lykketroll. But the hair on Isabelles figure had better hair than Creepy.
Sarah you should have booked Isabelle and your self a haircut instead

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure those crocs weren't even real! Authentic ones are no more than £55 - and I must say that I have had my crocs since I was pregnant with my eldest and she turns 17 in March!
The crocs isabelle got were from next and are slippers. Sarah said that she got hers from the kids section but they do from kids to adults wouldn't be surprised if milas are slippers too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are there any guinea pig owners on here?
Genuine question …. have you or do you ever take/n your pigs on holiday with you?
Never, ever have I taken any pet on holiday. We made a decision years ago to forfeit holidays and have animals. The one time our attendance was demanded at a wedding down south a friend moved in for three days. My dogs were kennelled once when I was in hospital and him upstairs was away on business. It was only five days - the kennel was beautiful and they were well fed and walked. It didn’t stop ‘em returning depressed, full of hell and decidedly thin. I was treated with utter contempt until I cooked the little blighters some steak.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Talking about reinventing himself. He's not only going to change lives financially, but also spiritually! 🤣
I don’t think he meant to say that bit out loud - he’s got carried away. He sort of stops himself halfway, but he’s committed.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He made it look even worse as the stories continued on insta - he came out of the bush and seemed to be skulking around the pool building area from what I could see. Imagine seeing a middle aged man in a beanie in late 20s heat filming himself - you’d be reporting him or calling him out! He’s not normal.

I love that he thinks that a subscription service will keep ‘trolls’ away - it’s as if he thinks anyone who hates on them doesn’t have money - we will see screenshots shared because there are people who would pay it just to see what he’s doing to rip people off!
It's my favourite IG story yet.

Smugly proclaiming that haters will contribute a quid or such for membership, but not persevere; then he alienates his clientele by insinuating that they won't commit if they don't pay.

I truly believe that this group is the best thing he has ever created. A group of like-minded individuals with no critical thinking skills, quickly realising that they wasted money on their idol.

Reactions: 24
Since when has the Ingham shitshow had its own Fandom Wiki? It's mostly crap but I spotted this one factually correct statement.

His pamphlet even gets a mention. Surely you're not supposed to use the Fandom platform to blatantly advertise and push dodgy MLM stuff? 🤔

Screenshot_20230907-234203_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The crocs isabelle got were from next and are slippers. Sarah said that she got hers from the kids section but they do from kids to adults wouldn't be surprised if milas are slippers too
Probably only because she has a next credit account.

Bratz doll for an 18yr old? 😳

Reactions: 16
Poor Isla. That was so cruel to do that to her, especially on camera. Did you see her face? "Sorry Isla you're not old enough".... she should have been warned before at the very least.
Did we notice that Isla quickly turned her head as if she was crying and didn’t want anyone to see? Aw felt so bad…
---
Pretty sure those crocs weren't even real! Authentic ones are no more than £55 - and I must say that I have had my crocs since I was pregnant with my eldest and she turns 17 in March!
The packaging from the “crocs” said Next on them so not real fake like everything else they vlog…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Well, that was hugely underwhelming. I just skimmed, couldn’t watch the whole ordeal. They couldn’t even get a cool key ring or a pair of fluffy dice. There was no effort put into her gifts at all. I get that she may want to choose her own car, but how nice would it have been for her to be at home, with loads of balloons and decorations with her new car in the drive with a big bow on it? I can’t believe she didn’t even get some nice make up or designer jewellery or handbag. It was so different to the effort made for her YouTube peers by their families. Rushed and very little effort.

Also a spa day with mum and a concert with dad. No thanks. Should have been bought for her and a friend. I hope they give Isla something to make up for her being left out of the concert surprise.

Reactions: 24
So he's literally just admitted he never really wrote the book and that it's a pyramid scheme... how stupid are the people buying into his tit. GOOGLE IS FREE MORONS.
---
So the 'crocs' Izzy got aren't Crocs but are from Next and are actually slippers 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2433462
Pyramids schemes are illegal in Australia, are the not illegal in England?

Reactions: 18
Why would he get even Esmé a ticket when she doesn’t even like BMTH and Izzy kept saying she’ll be scared?

Reactions: 20
A car ? Another thing to junk up there drive way with as she not doing driving lessons or is creepy going to teach her to save money even thou there rich 🤑 also what gernectic ‘emo band there going to see izzy is emo for the gram

Reactions: 8
Question, am I right in believing that lazy & n0ncey rude boi got Isabelle a card for a 1 year old and wrote an “8” by the 1? There was so many things wrong with tonight’s instalment it’s unreal.
It looks crappy because they’re the inghams, but I think they’re the cards jace and Mila chose.

Reactions: 6
Yes, they are, hence Creepy doing his best to try and dress up this "venture" as something else.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The car will never materialise, they will come up with some cock and bull story that it will take 8 months for the car she wants to be in/delivered and we will never hear of it again

What a shite lot of presents for an 18th :(

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The car will never materialise, they will come up with some cock and bull story that it will take 8 months for the car she wants to be in/delivered and we will never hear of it again

What a shite lot of presents for an 18th :(
e

Whose car keys were in the envelope if they haven't even bought a car ?!

Other thoughts:
A rake of tiny sexy clothes, Sarah buying her daughter clothes that turn her husband on that she can't fit into herself. Said husband struggling to hide how turned on he is.

Agree with whoever said Esme got a ticket so C&I won't be alone together. Why was the spare tickets not for 2friends, she's 18 FFS!

Low calorie Prosecco? Sarah's still supporting Izzys ED then?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
All that money they spent on Izzy on cheap crap that won’t last 2mins just to make her presents look bigger, I’d rather my kids had a small pile of presents but have stuff that will last when my youngest turned 18 we got her provisional license which she knew we was getting as she had to get a photo for it but we got her a The North Face top and bottoms plus a pair of quality trainers Nikes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think he meant to say that bit out loud - he’s got carried away. He sort of stops himself halfway, but he’s committed.😂
Then he emphasises each syllable. Have never seen anyone speak whilst simultaneously spelling until now 🤣
---
'Unwise, but not illegal' seems to be what the famous and infamous get away with here.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What annoys me is that lazy has clearly put creepy in charge of Mila’s care and he doesn’t watch her which means that she’s making a mess 😤 Mila is two years old and should be watched all the time ffs how is she left to wander and make a mess it could be a lot worse they’re idiots I wouldn’t leave him in charge of a pet let alone a toddler.
Exactly
They don’t give two hoots about that child’s safety, their attitude is “ nothing has happened and never will”
Plus they expect the other children to child mind her
And this is the stuff we see imagine how much she is ignored and left to her own devices off camera

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.