The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any guinea pig owners on here?
Genuine question …. have you or do you ever take/n your pigs on holiday with you?
My sister has 2, when she goes away I look after them for her and go in at least twice a day to care for them. She holidays in uk caravan parks with much less travel time that these idiots.
Why even if you could take them would you want to? It's so unbelievably selfish. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. This heat we've been having is unbearable, christ knows how uncomfortable those animals are inside that caravan with no ventilation.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It really does feel like the Minghams are having a complete and utter crisis doesn't it. I pray this is the beginning of the end!!
My sisters mortgage has gone up a lot. So theirs must of. And with another baby in the way

Reactions: 11
My sisters mortgage has gone up a lot. So theirs must of. And with another baby in the way
Well it might have but they don't pay their mortgage when they go on holiday or any of their bills for that matter. That's why they go away so much, it saves them money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it might have but they don't pay their mortgage when they go on holiday or any of their bills for that matter. That's why they go away so much, it saves them money.
How do they get away with that? As far as I am aware you pay a mortgage whether you are on holiday or not.

Reactions: 5
Which wing of the Manor is home to the guinea pigs? I sincerely hope they're not going to be diffusing essential oils near them. They should also keep the oils away from Prinny too. I doubt it'd occur to them to check which might be toxic to their pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question, am I right in believing that lazy & n0ncey rude boi got Isabelle a card for a 1 year old and wrote an “8” by the 1? There was so many things wrong with tonight’s instalment it’s unreal.
Considering Lazy had no clue why the number zero candle exists, I'm not suprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
both Izzy and Esme will HATE a bmth concert lmao. Izzy is scared of her own shadow, she’ll be terrified

Reactions: 31
The constant like babying of Isabelle is disgusting 🤮🤢 they can’t cope with the fact she’s 18 and she’s clearly so excited to be 18, but there’s Sarah “you’re still my baby” “you’re not an adult til you’re 20” like sorry WHAT?? No Sarah, she is an adult. And saying how happy she was that Isabelle felt she had to run it by her before she got a septum piercing 😬😬.. she shouldn’t have to do that. She’s not a normal 18 year old in the slightest. Where’s her friends? Where’s her boyfriend? And not her mum putting “love from mamma” on her card 🫣 that’s literally what Jace and mila call Sarah.. not an 18 year old Isabelle

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So he's literally just admitted he never really wrote the book and that it's a pyramid scheme... how stupid are the people buying into his tit. GOOGLE IS FREE MORONS.
---
So the 'crocs' Izzy got aren't Crocs but are from Next and are actually slippers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20230907-233151.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope a seagull shat on his beanie
He made it look even worse as the stories continued on insta - he came out of the bush and seemed to be skulking around the pool building area from what I could see. Imagine seeing a middle aged man in a beanie in late 20s heat filming himself - you’d be reporting him or calling him out! He’s not normal.

I love that he thinks that a subscription service will keep ‘trolls’ away - it’s as if he thinks anyone who hates on them doesn’t have money - we will see screenshots shared because there are people who would pay it just to see what he’s doing to rip people off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“That’s respectful” sorry what
Chris said that in reference to a top that Isabelle opened on her bday. What the duck is that meant to mean Chris? Women can wear whatever they want it isn’t “disrespectful” to show cleavage or skin you nonce

• Sad
I’m going to the bring me the horizon show and omg I hope I see him!!! Would love to tell him what I think of him!! 🙏🏻

ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS! 🚘😱🎂✨

Time for the most G 18th birthday present unwrapping we ever did see. Woohooooooooooooo!!!

Shot of birthday banner, cake, presents and Prosecco. It’s not just any Prosecco; it’s low calorie Prosecco. Footage of Isabelle waking up. Looks like she’s sharing a room with Jaceus Christ. Singing of happy birthday. It looks like a certain someone has taken a chunk out of the icing. Making a wish.

Isabelle walks out of the bedrooms. Lazy “my baby is 18”. Creepstopher is very excitable. She has cards and loves cards. Jace is drinking tea out of a baby bottle like all chuldren who are now of primary school age. Isabelle has collected every card she’s received since her 14th birthday. There's a bowl (clearly from the caravan) and plate on the floor of the kitchen for Prinny’s food and water.

Shot of Esmé’s card to Isabelle. Home schooling my arse. The grammar is terrible. More cards. Isabelle cries whilst reading one.

Time for presents. Lazy says there are nice presents but tack too. First up is a bracelet with 18 beads on it. Lazy says it’s one of her best presents. Guinea Pigs have been dumped in front of the tv. Stationary Isabelle chose herself. Isabelle likes to highlight her books so she’s got highlighter tape. Lazy starts cackling because she says the word “translucent”. Belt Taylor Swift wears in a music video. Words You Never Thought You’d Hear book. Isabelle likes “words books”. Another quotes book but the title isn’t appropriate to show on camera. It’s called Let Me F*cking Cry.

Creepstopher says the next present is so cool. It’s a Vintage 2005 top. Evil Boys book. Perfume from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. 18th birthday champagne flute. Shein clothes. There is only one top Creepstopher is ok with Isabelle wearing and he doesn’t want her wearing the others. Why’s that? Would it turn you on? Sick bleep. More clothes. Short black dress that Creepstopher says Isabelle must be high/insane to wear. Isabelle says she will wear shorts underneath.

So cute heart necklace with 18 inside. 18 mug. Cute Jimi Hendrix bag Isabelle asked for. Creepstopher says “it’s so emu”. Isla asks for a McDonald’s breakfast but cackling Lazy doesn’t think there is a McDonald’s near where they are. Crocs. More clothing. It’s to Creepstopher’s high standards this time. Lazy cackles that Isabelle can’t decide if she’s a folk girl, grunge or like Barbie.

Bratz Rock Angelz doll named Cloe so Isabelle can display it on her shelf. Creepstopher says it’s the emo Tik Tok trend. She wanted something cool for her birthday. When she was little she liked Bratz before Monster High and Barbie, but first it was Bratz. Lazy says Isabelle was always a brat and cackles at her joke. Well she does have your genes Lazy.

Isabelle was speaking to an author on Instagram about these books and she was telling her all about them. They’re really good but with dark themes. The first one is called Haunting Adeline and the other is Hunting Adeline. Isabelle saw the next present on the sofa the other day and Lazy ordered her out of the room. It’s a tiara and sash. Guinea Pig starts wheeking in Esmé’s arms.

Dog dressed as a koala toy. Bring Me The Horizon top and hoodie. More wheeking. Lazy and Esmé ask the Guinea Pig if it wants some cabbage. In the next clip Esmé feeds it carrot. The last two wrapped presents are from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Essential oils. Mushroom dehumidifier. Creepstopher plugs his Urinal shop. It’s his favourite thing in 2023.

Time for some envelopes. The joint present from Lazy and Creepstopher is first. It’s the car keys. They wanted to buy her a car for her birthday but want Isabelle to go with them to choose one. They know what car she’d really like. When they get home they’re going car shopping. Next is Creepstopher’s present. Creepstopher “dahahahahahaaaa”. Isabelle laughs at the poem in the card and says “oh no”. It’s tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon. He got three so he, Isabelle and Esmé could go together. I bet Lazy wouldn’t let him go alone with her. The girls start screeching. Isla sits on the sofa eating a carrot. She isn’t old enough.

Final present is from “Mama Bear”. It’s a spa day for today. They’ve got to start getting ready. If Isabelle had had her septum pierced they would’ve had to change their plans. Lazy can’t have the massage as she’s knocked up so she’s having a facial. Everyone else will be moving all the crap to the other cabin. Woohoooing.

Any knows Isabelle isn’t a breakfast person but she bought her a giant cinnamon bun with icing on top to share. A cream tea is included in the spa day. They’re doing something later with everyone in the family.

End of vlog
Sorry but that isn't a poem. It's an entire bleeping essay.
View attachment 2433361
View attachment 2433293View attachment 2433299View attachment 2433305View attachment 2433309View attachment 2433313View attachment 2433354
Christopher is not only rebranding as a financial and spiritual guru, but also the gatekeeper of his daughters' modesty.

It started where they clickbated Esme in some sort of 'making my daughter change her outfit' rubbish; now it's all banter with Isabelle’s choice of Shein-tit tops.
Funny that he had no problem deliberately filming her in her sleepwear on a recent van-trip.
(I know that it showed less than a bikini top, but it intruded on Isabelle’s privacy.)
Sleepwear is personal. It's your little wind down and relax ritual. Shouldn't be vlogged at all.

Reactions: 19
Are there any guinea pig owners on here?
Genuine question …. have you or do you ever take/n your pigs on holiday with you?
No, never. I’m going on holiday on Saturday, on a plane so he couldn’t come anyhow, but he’s going to a small animal boarding place. It’s cost me £120 for 2 weeks, but it’s run by a vet and her employees all have qualifications. They send me photos everyday, their cages and outside areas are immaculate so I’m happy to pay. Last year we still had our female, too, so it cost more. She was a chubster and I got a frantic phone call to check that she wasn’t pregnant because she lived with a male, although he is neutered. My kids were proper offended on her behalf 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their dog is eating/drinking from crockery which other guests will unwittingly use afterwards??? Nice! 🤢
Screenshot_20230908_000012_Chrome.jpg

You have the eyes of a hawk @thegreencow .
Absolutely vile!
Why would anyone want to gift these self-proclaimed public figures anything if this is how they treat other's property?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.